• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

UC Berkeley Law School's 'Jew Free Zones': the Latest Progressive Trend

stefan73

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Mar 6, 2006
    CENLA
    When your "anti-fascists" [sic] are really the bad guys.

"This can be seen most acutely in a move made recently by law school students at one of America's most progressive university networks, in one of America's most progressive states. At the beginning of the current academic year, nine law school student groups at the University of California at Berkeley's School of Law amended their bylaws to ensure that nobody who supports Israel or Zionism is invited to speak. Given that the vast majority of Jews worldwide support the state of Israel, these student groups have in essence created a Jew-free zone in the hallowed halls of Berkeley Law."

When your "anti-fascists" [sic] are really the bad guys.

"This can be seen most acutely in a move made recently by law school students at one of America's most progressive university networks, in one of America's most progressive states. At the beginning of the current academic year, nine law school student groups at the University of California at Berkeley's School of Law amended their bylaws to ensure that nobody who supports Israel or Zionism is invited to speak. Given that the vast majority of Jews worldwide support the state of Israel, these student groups have in essence created a Jew-free zone in the hallowed halls of Berkeley Law."

I've visited the campus, beautiful place. They have Redwood trees growing on campus. You can look across the harbor and watch the fog roll over SF. By my observation, at least 60% of the students were Asian..

• Sad
    Reactions: 338dude
    08F8F2FA-4E2E-44C6-BE0D-EEC7DF7FF85E.jpeg

These anti-fascists really need to go read a book… or 50.

Because they are acting like real fascists!!

Did you see that Project Veritas had found tape of their Dean of Students trying to find some Jewish students who infiltrated the campus?

Only Shoshanna escaped alive. I hear she is enrolled at Liberty U now where the southern Christian fascists accept her and Israel with open arms.

What a topsy turvey world where we have accepting white fascists… and the anti-fascists are racist to the bone… strange. I need to look up those terms again. I must be getting things wrong.

Sirhr

American Jews overwhelmingly vote for the politicians who enable this crap.

I give zero fucks what happens to them.