• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

UGRADE your AICS in FDE!!!

Victor Co Heather

Victor Company USA
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 19, 2006
SOCAL USA
www.victorcompanyusa.com
We now have all our Viperskins for the folding <span style="font-weight: bold">AICS</span> and <span style="font-weight: bold">AIAE</span> and <span style="font-weight: bold">AIAW</span> in <span style="font-weight: bold">FLAT DARK EARTH!!</span>

These are upgrade/replacement skins for Accuracy International's Chassis System and the AIAE/AW rifle. This is our best color yet, I love the FDE, it's the approved US Military desert color.

We have both the 1.5 and 2.0 FDE Viperskins IN STOCK NOW! You can order now from our website, they are $199.99 plus shipping.

(And yes we ship to Australia, New Zealand, Cananda, the UK and all of Europe.)

Also note, we've made a few mold modifications so no there is <span style="font-weight: bold">NO GUNSMITHING REQUIRED</span> for the new 1.5s.

IMG_0152-1.jpg

IMG_0132.jpg

IMG_0135.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

Here are the 1.5s...

FDE_Viperskins.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold">UPGRADE YOUR AICS STOCK!!!</span>

FEATURES AND BENEFITS

<span style="font-weight: bold">ViperSkins are 4oz LIGHTER than OEM AICS Skins</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Widened Fore-end</span>: Gives a more stable shooting platform when shooting off barricades.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Offhand Palmswell</span>: Gives your offhand a proper grip your hand when shooting in any offhand position.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Pistol grip</span>: Our standard grip gives you a grippy, non-slip, ergonomic hold. Puts your hand in the proper position to make accurate shots and keep the weapon under your control.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Fast action thumb shelf</span>: The ViperSkins Fast Action Thumb Shelf gives you a positive index point for quick bolt manipulation and repeat shots.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Rear Stock</span>: Ergonomically designed to accommodate any sized hand, giving you the ability to acquire targets quickly and smoothly with the least amount of repositioning.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Texture</span>: The medium toothed texture has been designed to give a good grip in wet and dry environments.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Material</span>: A durable military grade polymer composite has just enough flex to resist hard impacts with a hardness to defend against scratching and chemical deterioration.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Optional Picatinny Rails</span>: Allows you to mount forward illuminators, IR, sling mounts.

http://www.victorcompanyusa.com

Viperskins_.jpg

Re: FDE Viperskins IN STOCK...

These are the real deal. I could not ask for a better enhancement to the AICS. Thanks again Michael.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cox380</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looking forward to seeing pics of these FDE skins on a rifle! </div></div>

I'll have some up tomorrow...

Michael, what is the fitting issue regarding the AE skins on an AW? I have an AW and an AE and the stock skins are identical. I'd like a pair but I'm curious what would make the AE version not fit..?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LVMIKE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Michael, what is the fitting issue regarding the AE skins on an AW? I have an AW and an AE and the stock skins are identical. I'd like a pair but I'm curious what would make the AE version not fit..? </div></div>

No issue now, this has been fixed on all models. Thanks Mike!

ahh I've seen that on another older AW, mine does not have the weld but it is a folder. I am anxiously awaiting folder skins for it!

thanks for the quick answer Michael!

Re: New 2.0 FDE Viperskins with PICS!

When do you plan to have fde 2.0 in the long actions out? Thinking about plopping it on my 338 lapua...
Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gunsmithcat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When do you plan to have fde 2.0 in the long actions out? Thinking about plopping it on my 338 lapua...
Thanks </div></div>

Contact Mile High Shooting Accessories, they should have them now. 303-255-9999.

Otherwise I will have them in stock in about 10 days.

Just got mine today, really like the look and feel of them over the factory skins. Can't wait to go shoot the gun, unfortunately it's snowing at the moment.
DSC_2831.jpg

Also I'd like to compliment Victor companies customer service. I received a black set for Christmas and asked Michael if I could trade them in on FDEs, he said sure just send them back, they got my new ones in the mail the same day they received my old ones. Thanks!

Are they available for the Rem 700 long action in the Flat Earth color? if so I can't seem to find them on the website.

I would like to order a set if they are available.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tomg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are they available for the Rem 700 long action in the Flat Earth color? if so I can't seem to find them on the website.

I would like to order a set if they are available. </div></div>

Tom we will have them on Monday.

Nice! I will be calling on monday to place the order.

Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tomg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice! I will be calling on monday to place the order.

Thanks </div></div>

Thanks Tom.

To note- we don't get a chance to answer our phone a lot since we are out filling orders, so it's always best to contact me via email and order through the website.

I'm pretty good at getting back to everyone.

Thanks,

MV

Re: New FDE Viperskins with PICS!

Randomly stumbled on your site from a google image search of all things. For a moment I thought AI had brought out yet another chassis. Quickly realised they were skin and promptly ordered a set in OD.

Gawd I hate Australia's no-folding laws
frown.gif
The folders all look so badass.

Re: New FDE Viperskins with Video!

Our FDE Vipers in action...

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pkGlxKxkv14"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pkGlxKxkv14" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: UGRADE your AICS in FDE with Video!!

If you shoot an AICS, you owe it to yourself to give the viper skins a try. They completely change the AICS.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JPipes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you shoot an AICS, you owe it to yourself to give the viper skins a try. They completely change the AICS. </div></div>

Thanks J!

MV

Will you be offering the Vipers Skins with the monopd hole pre-cut in the near future?

where can i get these from in the U.K ?

I have an order for an AICS stock for my remy 700 and wanted it in green but only have black in stock. Wouldn't mind having a look at these.

Craig

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: craig700sps</div><div class="ubbcode-body">where can i get these from in the U.K ?

I have an order for an AICS stock for my remy 700 and wanted it in green but only have black in stock. Wouldn't mind having a look at these.

Craig </div></div>

You can buy them directly from our website- we ship to the UK.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ultraman550</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Will you be offering the Vipers Skins with the monopd hole pre-cut in the near future? </div></div>

Which monopod? Accushot or AI?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ultraman550</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Accushot. </div></div>

We do a custom cut on the rear for the Accushot monopod. We are also in development of a new rear stock that will accept the accushot without being cut, though this won't be out for a least 5-6 months.

Here's a link to the cut...

http://shop.victorcompanyusa.com/Accushot-MONOPOD-CUT-MONOPOD-CUT.htm

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M.45</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: craig700sps</div><div class="ubbcode-body">where can i get these from in the U.K ?

Craig </div></div>

You can buy them directly from our website- we ship to the UK.

</div></div>

Craig, go for it, I got mine in 4 days after placing the order, couldn't believe it! The skins are superb and a huge upgrade on the OEM, you won't be disappointed.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pkGlxKxkv14"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pkGlxKxkv14" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: UGRADE your AICS in FDE

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hennig</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Received a set of these today. Nice bit of kit, big improvement over the standard skins. </div></div>

Thanks Hennig!

+1 for the viper skin bandwagon! These guys are legit. Customer service is top notch and their products are solid.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCONE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">+1 for the viper skin bandwagon! These guys are legit. Customer service is top notch and their products are solid. </div></div>

Thank you thank you!!