• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"Ukrainian sniper shoots Russian from '1.68 miles away' – the second-longest kill ever"

Do you believe this claimed shot?

• Seems legit.

• Maybe. A BIG maybe.

• Call me skeptical

• Doubtful

• Oh yah, that's a whopper

• Ghost of Kiev, part II

• Do not select this option

Results are only viewable after voting.
My unction is to ignore you...but I can't let this one pass.
This clearly illustrates you have no idea who me and mine are. What we eat, how we sleep, what we believe, what we will and won't fight for, etc, ad nauseum.
Do you even know HOW Slick Willie was elected? Do you know who the Clinton's even are?
You are clueless to life here in a way that is truly remarkable. But...few people in the world have a clue about the real america. Not your fault, so I won't call you an idiot. See thats the kind of reasonable person I am.

Dude....you are outside your depth.
I've told you...and you skipped over it.
I'm sorry about the deal you got, DESPITE THE FACT that it isn't my apology to make.
Me and my people are in the same boat you are....maybe.
You know who the enemy IS. They came accross your border wearing a uniform.
There's a couple million troops in my country right now just waiting for the starting horn.
And they look like my neighbor and wear the same clothes I wear.

Don't be a fucking moron.
Moreover, you should understand what the hell is going on if you have ever worn a military uniform.
Unfortunately, we turned out to be the weakest country not allied with Russia.
In 2008, when Russia sent its troops into Georgia, no one did anything, everyone swallowed it and did not condemn Russia for its complete attack. Russia realized that it could continue like this, which led to such consequences in Ukraine.
Until the whole world calms down this hydra, there will be no peace anywhere in the world.
If Russia does not wake up, there will be no Taliban and other terrorist formations.
It's time to put a bold point in the form of a bullet hole in Putin's head.

• Haha
Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Did that sumbitch just call us goat fuckers?
hard to say. i wonder if he sold his sisters or daughters to bosnian sex traffickers like countless ukrainians did.
good movie, but upsetting that people would sell their own flesh and blood.

81NeaCMviML._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

hard to say. i wonder if he sold his sisters or daughters to bosnian sex traffickers like countless ukrainians did.
good movie, but upsetting that people would sell their own flesh and blood.

81NeaCMviML._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg
Мда пропоганда как говорил ваш папаша Геббельс должна быть глупой что бы была понятной любому обывателю))))
Продолжай конторный отрабатывать средства которые на тебя потратил Путин.

Moreover, you should understand what the hell is going on if you have ever worn a military uniform.
In 2008, when Russia sent its troops into Georgia, no one did anything, everyone swallowed it and did not condemn Russia for its complete attack. Russia realized that it could continue like this, which led to such consequences in Ukraine.
Until the whole world calms down this hydra, there will be no peace anywhere in the world.
If Russia does not wake up, there will be no Taliban and other terrorist formations.

There you go again.
You think cause you wear a uniform you are an authority on what is going on?

Did you not read where I wrote your country is a meat grinder?
And you called me a conspiracy theorist.

Get the fuck out of here dude.
I didn't go to a university for my education. I didn't wear a uniform either. They didnt want me to wear a uniform because of my congental defects, none of which involve my cognitive abilities or even my physical abilities. But thats really none of your business.
Plenty of brave men never wore a uniform, and plenty of cowards have worn one.

What you did there...nice.
But weak.

Reactions: Yasherka
Мда пропоганда как говорил ваш папаша Геббельс должна быть глупой что бы была понятной любому обывателю))))
Продолжай конторный отрабатывать средства которые на тебя потратил Путин.
unfortunately, it is a true story, but the united nations people that helped traffic those poor girls got off, and were simple sent home or reassigned.
there are credible reports of sex trafficking and rape virtually anywhere the united nations has been deployed.

There you go again.
You think cause you wear a uniform you are an authority on what is going on?

Did you not read where I wrote your country is a meat grinder?
And you called me a conspiracy theorist.

Get the fuck out of here dude.
I didn't go to a university for my education. I didn't wear a uniform either. They didnt want me to wear a uniform because of my congental defects, none of which involve my cognitive abilities or even my physical abilities. But thats really none of your business.
Plenty of brave men never wore a uniform, and plenty of cowards have worn one.

What you did there...nice.
But weak.
Now I am completely sure of my guesses.
Thank you.

• Haha
unfortunately, it is a true story, but the united nations people that helped traffic those poor girls got off, and were simple sent home or reassigned.
there are credible reports of sex trafficking and rape virtually anywhere the united nations has been deployed.
Даа я вижу что от сексуального насилия твоего мозга страдают много людей.
А почему тебя не волнует миграция королевских пингвинов в акваторию тихого океана к примеру.

Now I am completely sure of my guesses.
Thank you.
here is audio of victoria nuland (the source of your sorrows) and the former ambassador to ukraine as they decide who will run your country.

Reactions: khel
А почему тебя не волнует миграция королевских пингвинов в акваторию тихого океана к примеру.
i typically find that the type of person that doesn't want to confront and stop sex trafficking are probably involved in it.
perguins? so cute!

here is audio of victoria nuland (the source of your sorrows) and the former ambassador to ukraine as they decide who will run your country.

Мультик вроде этого делаетса в видеоредакторе школьником за 40 минут.
Смотри сам эту хуйню и верь в её.
ФСБшная чепуха

Your English is better than your Russian.

This is quite interesting. You speak Russian like it is not your native language, and not like your native language is ukranian either.

I think you are a volunteer from some other country fighting for Ukraine. Probably some Slavic Stan country based on a comment you made above about terrorism and Russia.

Мультик вроде этого делаетса в видеоредакторе школьником за 40 минут.
Смотри сам эту хуйню и верь в её.
ФСБшная чепуха
she has never even tried to say it isn't authentic, just like nobody is trying to deny the cia has been operating in ukraine for 10 years.

Your English is better than your Russian.

This is quite interesting. You speak Russian like it is not your native language, and not like your native language is ukranian either.

I think you are a volunteer from some other country fighting for Ukraine. Probably some Slavic Stan country based on a comment you made above about terrorism and Russia.

I think we have a winner.

Reactions: Yasherka and MK20
i typically find that the type of person that doesn't want to confront and stop sex trafficking are probably involved in it.
perguins? so cute!
Тебя волнуют вопросы с недостаточным сексом в твоей жизни ФСБшный ЛОХ?
"Если хочешь много секса,много ласки и любви,сделай что нибудь плохое чтоб потом тебя ебли"

Тебя волнуют вопросы с недостаточным сексом в твоей жизни ФСБшный ЛОХ?
"Если хочешь много секса,много ласки и любви,сделай что нибудь плохое чтоб потом тебя ебли"
why, you want to sell your sister (again)? sorry, i am not into that sort of thing, Stepan.

why, you want to sell your sister (again)? sorry, i am not into that sort of thing, Stepan.
У меня нет сестры по этому ты не по адресу.
А если ты хотишь потолкать у себя в трубах говно,и тебя заботят эти вопросы решай их самостоятельно не навязуй свои идеи никому.
Федеральная
Служба
Баранов

У меня нет сестры по этому ты не по адресу.
А если ты хотишь потолкать у себя в трубах говно,и тебя заботят эти вопросы решай их самостоятельно не навязуй свои идеи никому.
Федеральная
Служба
Баранов
look here, stepan. the sad thing is, most people here never rooted for russians or wanted them to prevail, and our only interest is for american tax dollars not be used to start and perpetuate a war that is killing brave christian patriots in your country.

but then assholes like you show up and give us good reason to not give a fuck about you or ukraine at all.

see the sad thing is, most people here never rooted for russians or wanted them to prevail, and our only interest is for american tax dollars not be used to start and perpetuate a war that is killing brave christian patriots in your country.

but then assholes like you show up and give us good reason to not give a fuck about you or ukraine at all
Мой ФСБшный чёрт
Я знаю кто ты такой и мне совсем насрать на то что ты шныряешь по американским форумам пытаясь напаривать американцам наративы того что не стоит помогать Украине мочить русских свиней.
Всё будет хорошо скоро не сомниватйса мой сладкий медвежонок.

Мой ФСБшный чёрт
Я знаю кто ты такой и мне совсем насрать на то что ты шныряешь по американским форумам пытаясь напаривать американцам наративы того что не стоит помогать Украине мочить русских свиней.
Всё будет хорошо скоро не сомниватйса мой сладкий медвежонок.
if i thought ukraine had a sliver of a chance to win, you might have some support here, but you don't.
all you can do is throw more victims into the fire to prop up your puppet dictator, while the elites like zelensky and soros skim off the top.
shame on you for your betrayal of your own people.

if i thought ukraine had a sliver of a chance to win, you might have some support here, but you don't.
all you can do is throw more victims into the fire to prop up your puppet dictator, while the elites like zelensky and soros skim off the top.
shame on you for your betrayal of your own people.
))))
Е таке гарне Українське прислів'я"Дурень думкою багатіше"
Це про тебе.

makes about as much sense as your english.
there is no need to be insulting. we're just helping you out with the facts and stark reality of your situation.
you trusted evil warmongers that profit from the death of your friends. big mistake.

or was that ukrainian?
it's untranslatable russian slang, but it did get a few laughs. he's saying knock it off, change the subject and take the FSB posters with you.

Reactions: theLBC
And why did Russia invade Georgia?
Maybe it had something to do with the NATO meeting in Bucharest.
There they made clear that they want Georgia and Ukraine to join NATO.

I feel sorry about the lives that are lost, Ukrainian and Russian.
And I have no problem with Ukrainian refugees in my country.
But I don't think Putin is a bad guy.
He is just protection his country and culture
I wish our politicians did that.

And why did Russia invade Georgia?
An independent, international fact-finding mission headed by Swiss diplomat Heidi Tagliavini was established by the EU to determine the causes of the war. The commission was given a budget of €1.6 million and relied on the expertise of military officials, political scientists, historians and international law experts. The report was published on 30 September 2009. The report said it could not claim "veracity or completeness in an absolute sense", since it incorporated what had been available to the Mission at the time of writing.

The report blamed Georgia for starting the war,

Reactions: candymannetje
I couldn’t have made the shot, but I don’t want to project my lack of skill onto others who can. Experiencing a unprovoked invasion by an evil dictator would enhance anyone’s shooting ability. To quote the anonymous Confederate solider, “I’m fighting because you’re down here.”