• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"Ukrainian sniper shoots Russian from '1.68 miles away' – the second-longest kill ever"

Do you believe this claimed shot?

• Seems legit.

• Maybe. A BIG maybe.

• Call me skeptical

• Doubtful

• Oh yah, that's a whopper

• Ghost of Kiev, part II

• Do not select this option

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes, I saw them on the battlefield both from our side and from the Russian side.
There are good warriors, there are just hotheads, and there are cowards. Basically, like everywhere else.
Now Russia is using the Chechens as barrage detachments. There is no justice on the front line in the trenches.
What brand AR15's do yall use? What do you prefer AR15 vs CZ Bren 2 ?

Do you think the same crap doesn’t happen in such a fucking heavenly place in the USA?
Or is it easier to hide a speck in someone else’s eye than a fanar pole in your own eye?
of course it does, and the customers are the same fucking scum that support proxy wars like the one your people are suffering through.
didn't you read about the big bust recently? the clients were all rich and powerful politicians, lobbyists and military officers.
what shocks me is that you should know all this, and how zelensky is a cocksucking scumbag, and yet you support his proxy war.

Reactions: Yasherka
What brand AR15's do yall use? What do you prefer AR15 vs CZ Bren 2 ?
We used the M4A1, but other than compactness there is nothing good. Reliability is lame, despite the fact that I am scrupulous about the technical condition of the weapon. We switched again to the good old AK in a shortened version. But selecting a 2-2.5 MOA barrel that shoots normally is problematic.
I haven’t personally encountered Czech samples

of course it does, and the customers are the same fucking scum that support proxy wars like the one your people are suffering through.
didn't you read about the big bust recently? the clients were all rich and powerful politicians, lobbyists and military officers.
what shocks me is that you should know all this, and how zelensky is a cocksucking scumbag, and yet you support his proxy war.
Proxy war????
It's like it's not real???
Do you think that the main root of evil is his mother Zelensky?))))
What are you smoking there anyway????
Or you don’t have the mental capacity to realize that Russia has invaded my home, my country and is destroying it.
I’ll tell you more: Putin wouldn’t give a damn if Zelensky or anyone else were at the head of the state.
The Russians dream of restoring the empire and Ukraine should have been an easy prey if not for the people of Ukraine. The next one will be Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan or is it difficult to guess about this????
Why are you showing me all kinds of crap about corruption???
Yes, it exists, it exists in every country in the world, even in the fucking Vatican.

We used the M4A1, but other than compactness there is nothing good. Reliability is lame, despite the fact that I am scrupulous about the technical condition of the weapon. We switched again to the good old AK in a shortened version. But selecting a 2-2.5 MOA barrel that shoots normally is problematic.
I haven’t personally encountered Czech samples
Do you know were they Colt or FN?

Proxy war????
It's like it's not real???
Do you think that the main root of evil is his mother Zelensky?))))
What are you smoking there anyway????
Or you don’t have the mental capacity to realize that Russia has invaded my home, my country and is destroying it.
I’ll tell you more: Putin wouldn’t give a damn if Zelensky or anyone else were at the head of the state.
The Russians dream of restoring the empire and Ukraine should have been an easy prey if not for the people of Ukraine. The next one will be Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan or is it difficult to guess about this????
Why are you showing me all kinds of crap about corruption???
Yes, it exists, it exists in every country in the world, even in the fucking Vatican.
if you're really unfamiliar with the term, it means we pay for the war while others fight and die.
as we have been saying all along, zelensky is the puppet for their evil, and you are an unwitting pawn.
wake up.
the vatican is run by a godless pedophile.

Reactions: Yasherka
if you're really unfamiliar with the term, it means we pay for the war while others fight and die.
as we have been saying all along, zelensky is the puppet for their evil, and you are an unwitting pawn.
wake up.
the vatican is run by a godless pedophile.
So what solution do you suggest in this situation???
What proposals could you recommend to end the war?
Explain, I’m listening carefully

Clearly you aren't interested in technical discussion.
You've spent your time in here in a pissing match with the pit pop.
On the best forum to discuss this subject, in the technical sections btw.
How do you expect to be seen as anything but a clown?

R

Clearly you aren't interested in technical discussion.
You've spent your time in here in a pissing match with the pit pop.
On the best forum to discuss this subject, in the technical sections btw.
How do you expect to be seen as anything but a clown?

R
So I hope that someone will talk about the technical aspects.
But in the end, some idiots are constantly trying to make me rude.

hqdefault.jpg

imagine if all the money poured into killing people and destroying shit had been spent building businesses and helping people instead.
step 1 for taking back your country would be to rid it of george soros.

hqdefault.jpg

imagine if all the money poured into killing people and destroying shit had been spent building businesses and helping people instead.
step 1 for taking back your country would be to rid it of george soros.
I asked you a question. In this question, I did not ask you to speculate about some Soros and others.
I asked specifically what the fuck needs to be done to end the war?????
I would like to hear a detailed answer like step one, step two, step three.

i wonder if arguing online qualifies you for a bravery badge in ukraine.

cause this motherfucker sure as hell has no interest in fighting the russians. another internet tough guy who would rather sit behind his keyboard than do anything tangible. <---which is about what i expected.

So I hope that someone will talk about the technical aspects.
But in the end, some idiots are constantly trying to make me rude.
As has been mentioned before (including by me), you are not even close to being in the right section of this forum to discuss technical information. But you can't seem to understand that.

So to recognize of all your Bear Pit accomplishments, I just went out into the garage and created some artwork in your honor:

IMG_20231126_185530.jpg

I asked you a question. In this question, I did not ask you to speculate about some Soros and others.
I asked specifically what the fuck needs to be done to end the war?????
I would like to hear a detailed answer like step one, step two, step three.
only a fool would ask somebody without any real influence, but since you insist...
the war is basically over. only the final body count is in question.
i'd string up the puppet regime that was allowed to taunt putin into invading.
start with trials and public hangings.

Did you really say the m4 isnt reliable? What the hell did you do to them? I tried to see if i could make one stop running and after 6000 suppressed rounds over 3 months without cleaning i gave up. My fde upper was black it was so dirty but still functioned 100%

Did you really say the m4 isnt reliable? What the hell did you do to them? I tried to see if i could make one stop running and after 6000 suppressed rounds over 3 months without cleaning i gave up. My fde upper was black it was so dirty but still functioned 100%
He must have gotten some 'scrupulous' inside the action ??!??

he probably read that on the interwebs. you know, with all his conversing with those in the know about technical stuff and all.

If you shoot from a carbine at a firing range, then there are no problems. If you crawl in mud or construction debris, there are delays, and it’s worse to eliminate them on an AR platform than in an AK.
Problems also begin when the frost begins, the lubricant thickens, and when moisture condenses and freezes, there are also unpleasant moments.
Yes, Kalashnikovs also give a delay, but eliminating them is much easier.

Before that, I personally visited the US Army in 2012. I saw there that more than 60% of military personnel serve in order to study for free at universities, the rest of the percentage are immigrants from Mexico who serve only for a green card.
And a very small percentage are actually military.
I was shocked.

Who cares that you were given "the shocker".

If you shoot from a carbine at a firing range, then there are no problems. If you crawl in mud or construction debris, there are delays, and it’s worse to eliminate them on an AR platform than in an AK.
Problems also begin when the frost begins, the lubricant thickens, and when moisture condenses and freezes, there are also unpleasant moments.
I guess it never dawned on you to try a lube that is blended for cold weather usage.
Of course if you crawl thru shit with the bolt locked back there will be issues....otherwise ??
He's cute!

He thinks voting in America be that way.
FIFY

I guess it never dawned on you to try a lube that is blended for cold weather usage.
Of course if you crawl thru shit with the bolt locked back there will be issues....otherwise ??

FIFY
Maybe, but I protected myself from problems with lubricating the moving parts of the weapon by simply taking Kalashnikovs.
Moreover, in the fire on the front end, the ammunition is basically Soviet; if you get into a strong firefight, you will have somewhere to replenish the ammunition.
And you don’t want to carry a lot of ammunition for your carbine with you, since you carry quite a lot of equipment with you.
Standard 4 magazines are enough for my work.

But many people also use AR.

As has been mentioned before (including by me), you are not even close to being in the right section of this forum to discuss technical information. But you can't seem to understand that.

So to recognize of all your Bear Pit accomplishments, I just went out into the garage and created some artwork in your honor:

View attachment 8282172

I want that to hang over my coffee bar!!😄

I shot a Lahti 20mm once, not really up for a second go....if ya know what I mean.

So Frank, those were what ? a 9lb rifle with ammo ? :)
Or did I mean a 75lb barrel only ?
Gun weighs around 100# all loaded up.

Shooting that 50cal round was like shooting a 243win off the bench! That's how I describe it. A big boom with a gentle type shove.

The barrel being like 52" long and the muzzle brake so far away... recoil blast etc... didn't bother me.

No I don't want to shoot it in 20mm! :unsure:

I was told I could share this info. I received the email last Wednesday when I was off. Just looked it this morning.

I'm not going to dissect this to the ninth degree or claim this or claim that etc...but here is what was sent directly to me by email. You guys can read it and look at the pic's and come to your own conclusion.

I don't know the shooter listed below or if he won the 2011 F open class in Europe/U.K etc.... so I don't know how to confirm anything. So don't throw me as meat into the bears den or beat me over the head with a stick. I myself wouldn't be posting my pic or willing to share it and or my name.

Later, Frank

Hello, Frank.

I am sending you photos of a Garmin watch. Applied Ballistics is installed on it and works very correctly. The enemy soldier began to fall after 9 seconds of bullet flight. The rifle is fitted with a March Genesis that has over 78 Mil of vertical correction. This is enough to aim at a distance of up to 4100 meters.

Taking into account the rather strong but stable side wind from 11 to 14 m/s, the sniper fired the first shot at a brick house 200 meters to the left of the enemy soldiers. Our sniper's assistant noticed the impact of the bullet, quickly corrected the lateral corrections and fired a shot at the commander of the enemy soldiers. He must have been telling them something, that's why they all stood still the whole time.

Up to this day, this is the longest distance of a successful shot recorded on video. Before that, our snipers had many successful hits at distances from 2000 m to 3100 m.

Our sniper is the record holder, the famous shooter Vyacheslav Kovalsky, who in 2011 won the F-Class Open European Championship in England, leaving behind a multiple World Champion Gary Costello.

In present time, Vyacheslav is successfully defending Ukraine, exterminating the invaders with long-range shots from the best rifle in the world, the "Horizon’s Lord".

You can share this information on your social networks.

Thank you, (name left blank by myself)

Regards,

Attachments

• HL watch picture.jpg
    HL watch picture.jpg
    344.5 KB · Views: 39
  • HL watch picture2.jpg
    HL watch picture2.jpg
    287.6 KB · Views: 37
  • HL shooter.jpg
    HL shooter.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 36
87en00.jpg

Holy crap that is A LOT to catch up from where I left off the last time... 😂

If anything, this thread reminded me to check the condition of the Energizer Lithiums that I have installed in my Minimag 2xAA LED since 2018 that I carry as a backup to my Fenix UC35v2.0. Still going strong, no leaks. Full 260lm on full power. Impressive!

• Haha
Reactions: Frank Green
I don't have to sit with the infantry in a trench all day long.)))
I go to work when it benefits me. When the enemy relaxes and does not expect to catch a bullet.
I choose windless nights with minimal moisture in the air so that I can see clearly through the thermal imaging scope.
I do my job very well, believe me.
I choose the time when Russian artillerymen are running out of ammunition for artillery or when they are cleaning the barrels of howitzers.
I take everything into account in my work.

Wait... So snipers in the Ukrainian Army are not bound by ANY regular unit rules and regulations and can pick and choose where and when they want to go into action??? So if your unit is passing through a village and Anastasia the market girl and you decide to engage in a night of hanky panky, you can just tell your commanding officer: "You guys go on, I'll catch up in the morning, aight?"??? Dayuum now I wanna come join yall. Do you happen to also have a couple of tanks riding along with your group that are led by a rogue officer named Oddball, who always admonishes somebody with: "Stop it with the negative waves would ya?" every time they say something gloomy?

Last edited:
Wait... So snipers in the Ukrainian Army are not bound by ANY regular unit rules and regulations and can pick and choose where and when they want to go into action??? So if your unit is passing through a village and Anastasia the market girl and you decide to engage in a night of hanky panky, you can just tell your commanding officer: "You guys go on, I'll catch up in the morning, aight?"??? Dayuum now I wanna come join yall. Do you happen to also have a couple of tanks riding along with your group that are led by a rogue officer named Oddball, who always admonishes somebody with: "Stop it with the negative waves would ya?" every yime they say something gloomy?
Not exactly as you wrote.
I have a section of the front where I and several other people work with me.
At the moment, the war is positional. Everything is strewn with tons of minefields.
The front line is static and is visible by drones day and night.
Our job is to hunt for onlookers and shifts that change at enemy observation posts.

Wait... So snipers in the Ukrainian Army are not bound by ANY regular unit rules and regulations and can pick and choose where and when they want to go into action??? So if your unit is passing through a village and Anastasia the market girl and you decide to engage in a night of hanky panky, you can just tell your commanding officer: "You guys go on, I'll catch up in the morning, aight?"??? Dayuum now I wanna come join yall. Do you happen to also have a couple of tanks riding along with your group that are led by a rogue officer named Oddball, who always admonishes somebody with: "Stop it with the negative waves would ya?" every yime they say something gloomy?
"Moriarty".........

Not exactly as you wrote.
I have a section of the front where I and several other people work with me.
At the moment, the war is positional. Everything is strewn with tons of minefields.
The front line is static and is visible by drones day and night.
Our job is to hunt for onlookers and shifts that change at enemy observation posts.

How's the sex life with the local women in between the harrowing battles? Enough time for full nights of heavy petting and panting, or just limited to: "All right, quick BJ, then I gotta grab my rifle and go"???

How's the sex life with the local women in between the harrowing battles? Enough time for full nights of heavy petting and panting, or just limited to: "All right, quick BJ, then I gotta grab my rifle and go"???
Not everything is as beautiful as you think. The nearest rear is being destroyed by rocket artillery. Kamikaze drones and other high-precision crap are flying everywhere.
The enemy is also trying to control the roads with artillery.
So we live in basements.

Not everything is as beautiful as you think. The nearest rear is being destroyed by rocket artillery. Kamikaze drones and other high-precision crap are flying everywhere.
The enemy is also trying to control the roads with artillery.
So we live in basements.

You guys received several Flakpanzer Gepards from the Holy Roman Em---I mean EU that can take down all kinds of airborne nasties from drones to cruise missiles. Where are they? Or they are already back in shipping containers and on their way to Turkey or Mexico?

ETA: If our Texas Department of Public Safety officers ever gets fired on by Flakpanzers in the hands of the cartel from across the border, we are gonna be real pissed...

Last edited:
Reactions: Darayavaus
@4k commander ided ? and impacts are spotted in 11m/s wind at night?

It is the hunting or fisherman story you know “beast having 1m between the eyes”

You guys received several Flakpanzer Gepards from the Holy Roman Em---I mean EU that can take down all kinds of airborne nasties from drones to cruise missiles. Where are they? Or they are already back in shipping containers and on their way to Turkey or Mexico?

ETA: If our Texas Department of Public Safety officers ever gets fired on by Flakpanzers in the hands of the cartel from across the border, we are gonna be real pissed...
They cover strategic infrastructure. They will not live long near the front line.
Moreover, this is a priority goal for the Russians.
And they won’t waste high-precision resources on an old pickup truck.
The war has changed despite everything. Tanks have become meaningless, the maximum that tanks do is jump up 3-4 kilometers from the enemy’s position, fire 2-3 shots and leave as quickly as possible, because 3 FPV drones with ammunition are already flying after him. And the toy drone turns around any tank into a pile of rubbish.

@4k commander ided ? and impacts are spotted in 11m/s wind at night?

It is the hunting or fisherman story you know “beast having 1m between the eyes”
The translator cannot translate what you wrote. I cannot understand the meaning

Odd, my FN ran just fine in a couple different third world countries.

Odd, my FN ran just fine in a couple different third world countries.
It’s great that you are happy that your carbine doesn’t let you down at the shooting range.
Try to live in a trench with knee-deep mud and sweat and rain for a couple of days. When the mud pours out from close hits from artillery shells around you. When you have a shovel in one hand to dig a dugout and behind your back is a carbine with which you are constantly rubbing against the walls of the trench.

• Haha
Reactions: Sum Ting Wong