• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Ultimate AR-15 Zombie Destroyer

shankster..

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2004
North Idaho
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Nhc7YSuepNE"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Nhc7YSuepNE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GQpfQd1397E"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GQpfQd1397E" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Ultimate AR-15 Zombie Destroyer

fry2.jpg

So this is what gun shop owners do when no one is there....

I was hoping for so much more, shank, your slipping. For the love of god man!

I have seen one with more "kit" lately. I will try to find the pics or video. These are classy?

I noticed that his rate of fire slowed down dramatically after a couple of magazines. I guess his trigger finger is out of shape.

Loved the slow motion parts!

2:28
"Firing from the hip requires a great amount of precision...."

3:37
"You cannot be awesome without this rifle."

I've seen better. Hell, he didn't even have his car keys on the stock or a Swiss army bayonet!

Fighting zombies makes a douchetard thirsty. He's gonna need a Battle Mug attached and then he'll be good to go.

His mag changes were so slow the zombies would have eaten him already, not to mention he is probably slow as a turtle lugging that 23 pound thing around.

Where is the tactical cup holder, tactical iPod mount and tactical speakers for that awesome Zombie Slaying music playlist? Just sayin'...

why does he have red dots and lasers...he isnt using them at all... he could have put at least another 6 mags on top in their spots
laugh.gif

Not trying to defend these guys, But I've been watching them for a while now. They were just doing this for the hell of it. They know how retarded it looks..Still funny though

Need to find a way to attach 3 betta mags then u got something hahahaha

WOLVERINES! [/quote]

This made me laugh!!!!

They're obviously making fun of D-bags but I bet all kinds of 12yr olds are spanking it to that piece of shit.

Looks like an airplane, they would sell the shit out of that thing in northern virginia, we have all sorts of zombie crap up here and people buy it like its ice cream.

Well, I was going to get up and do something this afternoon, but that video just drained all my life force.....

Now correct me if im wrong, but if you look close directly behind where he is shooting there is a house. Lol

You laugh until you have 330 zombies digging through your trash in the middle of the night!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cvcustoms</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Need to find a way to attach 3 betta mags then u got something hahahaha </div></div>

+1 lol