• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Ultimate Construction Failure

for the small price of $3,499 he will build you one just like it!! who could say no to craftmanship of that level

Holy shit, that is an epic DIY project if I've ever seen one!

Almost 1.1 million hits so far, in less than 2 weeks. The bookies are taking bets and giving odds on how long it takes for 2 million hits.

Man that is funny as hell, It would be great if he condensed his pictures and comments into a Youtube video to give the full scale of failure all in one place to view !

xn9qj9.jpg

HAHAHAHA!! I fucking love it!!

Well, he did say the builder is Korean. For anyone who has been to Korea, especially outside Seoul, that is standard construction technique.

LMFAO I'm going to copy those pics to my phone and show them to a sales rep at work and tell him they want a bid on some windows and give him a address to a nice part of town just to see his face lol

Thanks for a great laugh at work, ooo just priceless. Pretty well speechless after that one still laughing to hard.

Oh for a strong gust of wind.