• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ultimate gun fails

A lot of those fall into the category of "deuche bag boyfriends that think its cool to see their girlfriend hurt by heavy recoil"

The rest are "why the f@&$ did you upload your stupidity to the Internet?"

There are a lot of guys that need their teeth kicked in, based on that set of clips.

This is stuff for Maggie's Drawers, just sayin' ...

Yup...tons of douchebags reflected in that video.

I have yet to find it "funny" when some idiot/asshole hands a heavy-recoiling shotgun with 3-3.5" mags or a hand-cannon or ____________ to their waif of a GF only to have them get hurt and/or make a fool of themself and/or endanger the safety of all those around them. Same with failing, UTTERLY, to provide even a glimpse of proper/safe firearms handling information (not that said idiots/assholes know it themselves) to these folks before handing them a firearm. The gal with her thumb over her other thumb that got slide-bit could have been a finger-losing experience (just one particular item of douchebaggery resulting in harm from that video...plenty more to go around).

Some @#$%ing people have no more business owning/possessing firearms than they do having the ability to breed!

As to the other "stupids" in the video...just more evidence of the above!! Sadly...none of the idiots/assholes were fatally injured or otherwise injured badly enough to qualify for Darwin awards or Honorable Mentions. :(

Yep. People have shot themselves with heavy recoiling revolvers when it nearly reverses in their hand and their finger us still in the trigger guard. Unfortunately it never seems to shoot the idiot that handed the unsuspecting person the weapon.

Good thing about those kinds of shooters is when it goes to shit and the odds are 50-100 to one, most will kill off their own kind first,... but only by accident.
Leaves lots of room and time for picking your targets of choice. Hope they are using my caliber of ammo, as it will be a rich environment.

Unfortunately, though I loved it, the video does give credence to the anti's argument.

Some are just too stupid to own a gun. Or a car.

Definitely irritates me to see some girl or young kid get suckered into shooting a heavy-recoiling weapon. Every time I think "well, that's another person who will never see the enjoyment of shooting" and we need to get as many people on our side that can vote as we can. Be an ambASSador, not an ass.

Plus a lot of this stuff is downright dangerous, and gives the anti-gunners something to base their biased opinions off of. Once again, be an ambassador.

Just my .02

A little kid got killed a few years back because his ignorant father thought it was funny to have his 5 year old shoot a 44 mag pistol. Head trauma...dead kid.

That shit is stupid and unsafe, not funny.

Yup...tons of douchebags reflected in that video.

I have yet to find it "funny" when some idiot/asshole hands a heavy-recoiling shotgun with 3-3.5" mags or a hand-cannon or ____________ to their waif of a GF only to have them get hurt and/or make a fool of themself and/or endanger the safety of all those around them. Same with failing, UTTERLY, to provide even a glimpse of proper/safe firearms handling information (not that said idiots/assholes know it themselves) to these folks before handing them a firearm. The gal with her thumb over her other thumb that got slide-bit could have been a finger-losing experience (just one particular item of douchebaggery resulting in harm from that video...plenty more to go around).

Some @#$%ing people have no more business owning/possessing firearms than they do having the ability to breed!

As to the other "stupids" in the video...just more evidence of the above!! Sadly...none of the idiots/assholes were fatally injured or otherwise injured badly enough to qualify for Darwin awards or Honorable Mentions. :(

Definitely irritates me to see some girl or young kid get suckered into shooting a heavy-recoiling weapon. Every time I think "well, that's another person who will never see the enjoyment of shooting" and we need to get as many people on our side that can vote as we can. Be an ambASSador, not an ass.

Plus a lot of this stuff is downright dangerous, and gives the anti-gunners something to base their biased opinions off of. Once again, be an ambassador.

Just my .02

While I definitely agree these guys are being asses, don't discredit all women, and assume all of men giving hard kicking gun to there girl's are dicks. My girlfriend has shot my 870, given to her by me with a 2/34" #7, 3.5" #2 and a 3" slug. I told her it would progressively kick more, and she shot it all fine, the 3" slug knocked her back a step but she wanted another slug and she shot fine, hit dead on.

Did she get knocked back? Yes. Was I an ass? No, I would've been an ass by always assuming she could never shoot anything more then a .223 or a 20g because she is a girl.

How do I defer from these douchbags? the first gun she shot, just like anyone else I take to the range for the first time, was a 22lr bolt gun. On the 22lr they learn firearm safety and handling. then they shoot an SKS, I've taking your typical "blond skinny girl" from these videos and they all LOVE the SKS, I know, I know, it's not super hard kicking, but think of someone who never shot before. Lastly I take them to the skeet field and they shoot the 12g, some like it, some don't. They usually don't because they're afraid of the bang more then anything.

Why is my case always different, even though they shoot hard hitting guns? Because I teach them how to shoot. they put the gun properly into their damn shoulders and stand like they mean it. They don't have the stock of the gun half exposed because they are putting the gun on their collar bones.

I'm not saying that you guys think that I'm included in your above comments, but it is annoying when I bring up my girlfriend shooting with me and people jump to assume I'm an idiot for giving her 3.5" shotshells.

best moment of video... PUT ON SAFE SAFESAFESAFE FUCK

I have to agree with this, the sad part is how little of a big deal the girls thinks it is...

My post above was not at all directed at folks like you CF. In fact, with proper training in safe firearms handling and with explaining what's going to happen to your girlfriend upon discharging a heavy-recoiling magnum shotgun round, there's no harm in that at all. A safety briefing and explanation like what you give, backed up by some training/education on a rimfire or other lighter recoiling rifle/handgun, etc. clearly sets you apart. I know and have training many a lightweight female on various platforms...some were what I'd call recoil junkies and some were decidedly NOT. Nothing wrong with a tiny gal (or younger child) who has been properly trained and educated shooting the boomers...but unlike the folks depicted in that video...they are doing so in a safe manner, unlikely to result in harm to themselves (other than a little bruising from recoil that we all can get from time to time) or harm to others in the area. Some tiny gals or children can handle certain levels of shooting that some of the folks on that video clearly should NEVER attempt.

Folks like you are doing it how it should be done while folks on the video above are, or will be in the future, personally receiving Darwin Awards or Honorable Mentions or will be single-handedly responsible for causing serious injury or death to someone because of their stupidity, ignorance and/or sick sense of humor!

My post above was not at all directed at folks like you CF. In fact, with proper training in safe firearms handling and with explaining what's going to happen to your girlfriend upon discharging a heavy-recoiling magnum shotgun round, there's no harm in that at all. A safety briefing and explanation like what you give, backed up by some training/education on a rimfire or other lighter recoiling rifle/handgun, etc. clearly sets you apart. I know and have training many a lightweight female on various platforms...some were what I'd call recoil junkies and some were decidedly NOT. Nothing wrong with a tiny gal (or younger child) who has been properly trained and educated shooting the boomers...but unlike the folks depicted in that video...they are doing so in a safe manner, unlikely to result in harm to themselves (other than a little bruising from recoil that we all can get from time to time) or harm to others in the area. Some tiny gals or children can handle certain levels of shooting that some of the folks on that video clearly should NEVER attempt.

Folks like you are doing it how it should be done while folks on the video above are, or will be in the future, personally receiving Darwin Awards or Honorable Mentions or will be single-handedly responsible for causing serious injury or death to someone because of their stupidity, ignorance and/or sick sense of humor!

I figured as such, but I'm finding it increasingly annoying when me, or women (yeah a man just said that) get stereotyped in that way. I find that people are too quid to assumed that only burly men can shoot a .308 or 12g. It's seems to be the societal exchange of inaccurate info. Same thing with the question is a .308 enough to kill a deer? Like what's going on here people... a .308 is a god damn moose gun.