• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Unable to edit my posts.

I may never have been able to do so. How does one fix? Strategic pounding on computer with large hammer?

I am using Chrome on a Winders laptop and Safari on an IOS mobile, neither show me an edit option.

SS, on IOS mobile, go to one your posts and then click on the button marked “...” that appears on bottom left of your post just to the right of the “Report” button. It will bring up a menu that will allow you to edit your post.

Lastly, I believe tilting your mobile device to display in landscape format will make the Edit option directly visible.

Hope this helps.

I don’t believe the fabled 3 dots exist.

ss

Attachments

• D5B72B22-D02C-4895-9713-61B8033D204A.png
    D5B72B22-D02C-4895-9713-61B8033D204A.png
    331.3 KB · Views: 120
Here they are at the bottom of my post next to the Report button. This is Safari on an iPhone 7 Plus. Tapping the button brings up a submenu that allows you to Edit or Delete your post. Turning orientation to Landscape does nothing different for you. The key is it only appears on your posts.

E684606C-767B-4A99-8451-F12A286AC45B.png

Has this issue ever been corrected? Is it an individual account issue? User error on my end?

MacBook Air running Mojave 10.14.6 with Safari 13.1.2 or Firefox 89.0
iPad mini 15.5.1 with Safari
iPhone X 14.5.1 with Safari

no edit button or dots in my posts in px or other threads

edit: except for this particular post?????

Last edited:
Same problem here, the three dots are there on the two most recent posts on my thread but not on the original one

oh so you weren't meaning to call everyone in the forums arrogant pieces of shit I was going to say thanks , but if your going to edit the post Id wait till you really get what you wanna say out first lol :p.

oh so you weren't meaning to call everyone in the forums arrogant pieces of shit I was going to say thanks , but if your going to edit the post Id wait till you really get what you wanna say out first lol :p.
to whom are you talking too