• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Unarmed hood rat gunned down they said

ubettcha

Private
Minuteman
  • Dec 23, 2017
    They released bodycam of the incident. Check out the officer shot at. Big brass set on the fella!!!

Personally I think police body cams, since they're in public, should be live streamed.
    So you want the police's interview of somebody's daughter in a rape investigation streamed live? Yeah, that gets recorded too.

The Officer was very lucky and thankful his backups jumped into action instantly. Our society is a bit better due to the Officer's actions which I'm grateful for and that all the Officers were able to go home at the end of their shift which is a big plus.

These politicians who push to defund the Police should be the ones along with their families who are put into these situations with gun toting criminals only armed with their pens and liberal words of bullshit.

So you want the police's interview of somebody's daughter in a rape investigation streamed live? Yeah, that gets recorded too.

Absolutely, keeps everything honest. but I also believe that all trials should be Public Access is well. None of this bullshit about stricken from the record.

Same shit just went down in Arizona, body cam footage dispelled the stereotypical "but he's a peaceful guy/brother/husband" bullshit: