• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Unbelievable!!!

Dead Eye Dick

Command Spec 4 (formally known as Wiillk)
Supporter
Minuteman
May 18, 2020
North Louisiana
Done it myself. Thought by waving my hand in front of the door’s motion sensor would activate the door,

But in reality, All’s I was really doing was using the force to move an unmovable wall.

The invention of Agriculture

Necessity IS the mother of invention

Now we know

Special Note: The original title of this thread was; “It’s true, it’s true.” Which references the second post. This explains @Bender ’s post

Last edited:
(Please baby Jeebus. Please make this real. There’s no way that DED thinks “the Bee” is a legit news source. But maybe…)

• Haha
Reactions: Dead Eye Dick
im-not-saying-56g5ao.jpg

Actually the article is pretty stupid

Many intelligent men wave their hands or some other object in front of them to activate the motion sensors because they are programmed for stupid slow people and if you are walking like you have a purpose in life the door may not open in time unless you make it detect something sooner.

Actually the article is pretty stupid

Many intelligent men wave their hands or some other object in front of them to activate the motion sensors because they are programmed for stupid slow people and if you are walking like you have a purpose in life the door may not open in time unless you make it detect something sooner.
Damn straight

Done it myself. Thought by waving my hand in front of the door’s motion sensor would activate the door,

But in reality, All’s I was really doing was using the force to move an unmovable wall.

The invention of Agriculture

Necessity IS the mother of invention

Now we know
That 2nd article i'd never send to my wife, because she'd roll her eyes, and say "that's complete shit, if anyone can talk an animal to death it's you (me)"....and she'd be right. lmao. I know they're both satire, but still.

Branden

Reactions: Dead Eye Dick