• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

***UPDATE: CAPTURED*** Escaped killer Danelo Cavalcante has active murder warrant in Brazil as well. Armed and EXTREMELY dangerous.

The poster of the A-Team reminds me of how the show was ruined for me. Ruined in the sense that I can now remember only one episode. Payroll was getting stolen and the A-Team was invited to solve the problem. Along the way, they run into Boy George and Culture Club.

You are welcome, internet.

That was about the third shark jump for the A-team…

Sirhr

• Haha
Reactions: johnnyvw and Ronws
Got an AMT Lightning .22 lr folding stock for my 12th birthday. Basically felt like the mini 14 they were always missing everyone with out of the van. 🤣

That was about the third shark jump for the A-team…

Sirhr
While working construction in the late 80's I asked an illegal what a 'marmalone' was exactly. I knew it was derogatory. He couldn't give a definative example but the best explanation he could come up with was "It's like on the A-Team when Mr. T shoots and shoots and never hits anything."

CAVALCANTE'S ENTIRE TRACK AND KNOWN LINES OF TRAVEL SINCE THE PRISON ESCAPE ON AUGUST 31:

prisoner-map.jpg

Reactions: Makinchips208
CAVALCANTE'S ENTIRE TRACK AND KNOWN LINES OF TRAVEL SINCE THE PRISON ESCAPE ON AUGUST 31:

prisoner-map.jpg
All the GD people running their mouths on here about Snipering with this much info available and gear everyone has. I hope to God someone in PA claims the reward by capturing this fuck 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
That would be true if it was a full stock shotgun, which it isn't. In this one the free hand is the left hand duh!
Yeah and it would still make more sense to pull down towards the loading port and not up then back down and around.

One or two pointing up would make sense to drop in the ejection port, but not all of them

Reactions: JR_77
No stock = pistol = GTG under pistol laws. Just like lever action mare's legs and AR pistols. AR pistols look like huge tricked out Mauser 712 broomhandles by the way.

If a stock gets on a Shockwave, now it is a very different animal...
Kind of a sidetrack to the thread, but it's a smooth bore, so can't be a pistol. It's entered into the A&D book as a "pistol gripped firearm", neither rifle,shotgun or handgun. Firearm law is a crazy thing.

Yo, this is my hood heavily wooded with lots of places to hide.

Cavalcante entered my buddy’s neighbors garage and took a scoped .22 rifle with a 10 round mag. The homeowner chased him out of the garage and shot at him with a .25 cal pocket pistol. Don’t know if he hit him it was dark and everything happen fast.

Archery season opens Saturday we will all be out in woods sneaking around looking to cash in on that 25 K if he makes it that long.

Him taking a full pass-through straight through his fucking lower abdomen with a Montec 3 blade broadhead with the shaft pinning him to a tree so he is forced to stand upright while feeling the entirety of the pain of that wound before his malign legacy is finally extinguished would bring closure to the two poor young girls whose mother had been savagely murdered by that coward. My only feelings and anguish right now is for these girls and the family of the murdered woman. Their daughter, sister, aunt, niece, friend..... Taken by a coward. It would not bring back the people who he killed, but he would never be able to kill again.

He is also wanted for murder in his native country of Brazil. Gunned down a friend after an argument about a car repair payment being overdue. He escaped from a Brazilian police holding cell and somehow made it out of the country before ending up here.

This is an insult to everyone who is trying to make this world a more wholesome place.

I truly hope that he is neutralized by an armed citizen. It would be fitting for this coward's international spree of terror to be terminated in the very woods and hills in the state where the wholesome ideals which forged this country was born.

Mr. Cavalcante... The instant you had made up your mind that reacting to an interpersonal dispute and disagreement, a normal part of life, by taking another life with absolutely no justification is perfectly okay and went through with that decision, you have forfeited your own.

Last edited:
I think it’s funny that people are making such a big deal about this guy.

He’s not at all different than the thousands released by democrat DAs.

If you’re even a little knowledgeable and aware, he’s no more threat than getting out of the car in a Walmart parking lot.

Tell me I’m wrong.
When I lived in PA, this was the nearest Wal-mart:

Follows on two shoot-outs in the parking lot. Not a good place to be after dark.

They got the Fucker
He’s in custody

Yep.

PSP really stepped up the notch after learning that he may be armed after raiding a resident's garage. Too bad we are still going to have to feed and care for that pest for the foreseeable future...

Title and OP text updated to show current status.

Last edited:
And an update on another POS...Eric Frein

Legal developments[edit]​

The day after his capture, he was charged with first-degree murder and attempted murder in the shooting that killed Dickson and wounded Douglass.[59] Frein was charged with murder of the first degree, criminal attempt to commit murder of the first degree, murder of a law enforcement officer of the first degree, criminal attempt to commit murder of a law enforcement officer of the first degree, assault of a law enforcement officer, two counts of terrorism under 18 Pa C.S.A. 2717(a)2 and 3, two counts of weapons of mass destruction under 18 Pa C.S.A. 2716(a), discharging a firearm into an occupied structure, possessing instruments of crime, and recklessly endangering another person.[60][61][62] He pleaded not guilty to all charges during his video arraignment on January 29, 2015. Prosecutors said they intended to seek a death sentence.[63]

Before Frein was tried, a Pike County judge had to determine if information about a State Police internal affairs investigation involving witnesses could be released to Frein's attorneys.[64]

In June 2016, it was determined that Frein's trial would be heard by an imported jury from Chester County due to the extensive pretrial publicity in Pike County. This would be the first time that a Pike County case would be heard by a jury impaneled from another county since the 1980s.[65] Also in June 2016, Pike County Judge Gregory Chelak denied a motion made by Frein's attorneys to bar prosecutors from seeking a death sentence in the case. Chelak rejected Frein's claim that capital punishment was unconstitutional.[66][67]

In September 2017, Trooper Bryon Dickson's widow, Tiffany Dickson, filed a lawsuit against Frein's parents alleging they missed warning signs about their son's behavior and that Frein's father ”psychologically manipulated” him into adopting militantly anti-government and anti-police views.[68]

Conviction and sentence[edit]​

On April 19, 2017, Frein was found guilty on all charges[69][70] and on April 26, the jury recommended a death sentence. The following day, Frein was formally sentenced to death by lethal injection.[71] Frein currently awaits execution on death row at SCI Phoenix, a maximum security prison in Pennsylvania.[72]

Nailed it.

I keep misreading MT6 as MTG, and I kept wondering "wait, WTF does she have to do with this???" Then I realized... Fuckin' Flips... 😂😂😂

They should have let Flips out, gave him a big game precharged pneumatic air rifle and 12 hours to take in Cavalcante, dead. If he is able to accomplish that, then he will be redeemed on the Hide, but touch a scope topic again, BAN. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Redmanss
Damn, that little fucker got around, literally. He should have picked a course and headed off in a straight line.

Paranoia and shredded nerves. He knew what he had done and how everyone is going to react towards him. Everything and everyone he spotted during those days on the run probably made him shit his pants. Every darkened house window or gap in the undergrowth could have had a rifle barrel in the darkness pointed right at him, in his mind. That is why he was zigzagging.

"...blood was seen dripping down his face, the result of a minor K9 bite"

"minor?"

The dog must have deployed a compliance bite.

View attachment 8226469

Maybe one round from the homeowner's .25 ACP barrage had grazed him sufficiently enough to provide a constant distraction and a source of pain, enough that his mental state was sandblasted enough for them to close in on him finally. He HAD evaded the police in Brazil and even managed to sneak out, and presumably head up Central America and Mexico, across the border and all the way into PA. Police responding to the homeowner's encounter did not see a blood trail, and that could have been because after a round grazed his face or head, Cavalcante instinctively put an arm over his face and that kept any blood from dripping...

I think the homeowner yesterday had DEFINITELY played a role in wearing down this scumbag enough to result in him slipping up and finally getting taken in...

I'm sure that .25 lacked any kind of sights, maybe a groove, and the homeowner just sprayed and prayed. I doubt he even grazed him as I don't see any old blood on the hoody.

Pistol gripped firearms, such as the Remington Tac13 & Mossberg Shockwave. Only rifles, handguns and shotguns allowed in those states.
When did that happen? I moved from PA last year and plenty of shops were selling shockwaves. In fact, one of the shops I used to go to is still advertising them.

When did that happen? I moved from PA last year and plenty of shops were selling shockwaves. In fact, one of the shops I used to go to is still advertising them.
Sorry, you'd have to ask Im2bent from post 60. Mine was just a general reply and I know nothing about PA.

I'm sure that .25 lacked any kind of sights, maybe a groove, and the homeowner just sprayed and prayed. I doubt he even grazed him as I don't see any old blood on the hoody.

One thing is for certain now. The homeowner NEEDS better choices in CCW and I hope he realized that. Even if the guns involved yesterday had been reversed, and he had the 10/22 rifle next to him and the POS Cavalcante grabbed the .25 pistol, the homeowner might have been able to land several hits on Cavalcante and severely injured or killed him, in either case enough to stop the manhunt right there...

Reactions: TACC and DIBBS
By the way they recovered the stolen rifle as well. Cavalcante was still in the undergrowth clutching on to the Ruger 10/22 when Border Patrol officers saw him and released the K-9.

If I am the homeowner and once I get my rifle back after the investigation is over, I am taking the thing apart and sanitizing every part of it before putting it back into use again. I'd want every trace of that cowardly, murderous scum scrubbed off of it.

I wonder how his Brazil murder charge is going to be handled. If both Jair Bolsonaro and Donald Trump are in their respective offices right now, they can easily reach an agreement to green light this POS onto the State of Pennsylvania's Death Row. Fucker left a trail of devastation in his wake. The family of that friend he killed back in Brazil, the family of the lady he murdered here, and the two poor children who do not have a mother anymore all due to this coward's actions.

Reactions: kindabitey
WATCH Danelo Cavalcante, now wearing hospital gown, as he is transported to a state prison under a heavy guard of Pennsylvania State Police and SWAT:

ETA: That armored SWAT transport truck, if you leave out the engine hood and replace the tires with same sized metal and wood, looks very much similar to the heavy steel plated and narrow slit-windowed transport wagons that the Pinkerton Agency and US Marshals Service used to transport prisoners in the 1870s-1900s. Alternatively, they were also used to transport large amounts of cash for Wells Fargo and the Union and Central Pacific Railroads of the time.

Sorry, you'd have to ask Im2bent from post 60. Mine was just a general reply and I know nothing about PA.
Yeah I did a google search to see if it might be legal in Komifornia and the results I skimmed said it was illegal in Iowa, N.Y., Pa., N.C., Ca. but that info was from 2017 so things have changed?

If I am the homeowner and once I get my rifle back after the investigation is over, I am taking the thing apart and sanitizing every part of it before putting it back into use again. I'd want every trace of that cowardly, murderous scum scrubbed off of it.
Thats how I felt when a burglar stole my custom tuned Series 70. It was more like he had kidnapped it and I could only imagine what he and his homeys were doing to it, including sticking it down their pants. It had a 3lb. hair trigger and deactivated grip safety. I hoped it bit back and blew someone's junk off.

When I got it back, it had some scratches on the slide that weren't there before so I tore it down and disenfected it and had it re blued. Pissed me off because I had that gun since the beginning and it had acquired some sentimental marks on it, including when my late cat buddy etched it with cat pee and scratches when I wiped out while carrying it when Chip McCormick and I rode dirt bikes across Big Bend.

But I didn't want any mark left by that scumbag that stole it.

Old man leaves an unlocked gun and ammo for it in the open garage?

Idiot.
Yeah, probably unwise, but I must plead guilty to something similar. At my mountain cabin, on pegs just inside the garden shed door, is an old Remington 512 Sportsmaster with the bolt closed on a empty chamber, but rounds in the tubular magazine. It's been like that since it was my Grandfather's, and I'm not young. Quite a few garden pests have ended up stew over the decades. The escaped convict thing never occurred to me way up here. Guess I'll reconsider that.

Yeah, probably unwise, but I must plead guilty to something similar. At my mountain cabin, on pegs just inside the garden shed door, is an old Remington 512 Sportsmaster with the bolt closed on a empty chamber, but rounds in the tubular magazine. It's been like that since it was my Grandfather's, and I'm not young. Quite a few garden pests have ended up stew over the decades. The escaped convict thing never occurred to me way up here. Guess I'll reconsider that.
Just put it on top of or behind something and out of sight, in an odd yet convenient spot

By the way they recovered the stolen rifle as well. Cavalcante was still in the undergrowth clutching on to the Ruger 10/22 when Border Patrol officers saw him and released the K-9.

I wonder how his Brazil murder charge is going to be handled. If both Jair Bolsonaro and Donald Trump are in their respective offices right now, they can easily reach an agreement to green light this POS onto the State of Pennsylvania's Death Row. Fucker left a trail of devastation in his wake. The family of that friend he killed back in Brazil, the family of the lady he murdered here, and the two poor children who do not have a mother anymore all due to this coward's actions.

Fucking homeowner is too fucking stupid to live, leaving that rig in the garage while carrying a .25 throwdown, probably made in the same country as the fugative.

Too bad BP don't go after border crossers with the same intensity they went after this guy, instead of opening the gate for them.

Put me down as "unimpressed."

Friends of mine lived in a small town that even as late as the 80's, was safe enough to leave the car unlocked and the keys in it. Can't do that anymore.

And I have done idiot things. Left my vehicle unlocked with money in it. My only security, which turned out to be top notch, was the old lady across the street who was our friend. She had nothing better to do than look out the window and call the police on anything suspicious.

WATCH Danelo Cavalcante, now wearing hospital gown, as he is transported to a state prison under a heavy guard of Pennsylvania State Police and SWAT:

ETA: That armored SWAT transport truck, if you leave out the engine hood and replace the tires with same sized metal and wood, looks very much similar to the heavy steel plated and narrow slit-windowed transport wagons that the Pinkerton Agency and US Marshals Service used to transport prisoners in the 1870s-1900s. Alternatively, they were also used to transport large amounts of cash for Wells Fargo and the Union and Central Pacific Railroads of the time.

How many kitted out SWAT operators does it take to transport one scrawny illegal?

If BP nutted up and did their job to began with, U.S citizens wouldn't be subjected to this threat.

Friends of mine lived in a small town that even as late as the 80's, was safe enough to leave the car unlocked and the keys in it. Can't do that anymore.

And I have done idiot things. Left my vehicle unlocked with money in it. My only security, which turned out to be top notch, was the old lady across the street who was our friend. She had nothing better to do than look out the window and call the police on anything suspicious.
I left the key in my '68 F-100 4x4 full time and almost just put a push button starter in it. Unlocked and with the windows down.

I rember one day I went to go somewhere and a mother wren had built a nest in the headliner in the cab over the driver side door. She flew up to the window fussing up a storm and chewed me out but there was nothing I could do but move her nest into a tree. I needed my truck. She had built it and laid eggs in it in just one afternoon.

20 gauge shotgun with a 16-inch barrel, choked accordingly and loaded with high brass #4 buck is very easy to shoot and hard to miss with.

Here we go again.
Inside a home, its a .60 caliber rifle.
Where do you buy your 20ga #4 buckshot? I'd love to have some, all mine is #3.
A 2 -3/4" magnum load of 20 gauge buckshot is anything BUT easy to shoot.
A 16" barrel on a shotgun....SMFH.

Where do you people come from...

Here we go again.
Inside a home, its a .60 caliber rifle.
Where do you buy your 20ga #4 buckshot? I'd love to have some, all mine is #3.
A 2 -3/4" magnum load of 20 gauge buckshot is anything BUT easy to shoot.
A 16" barrel on a shotgun....SMFH.

Where do you people come from...
We are built differently. We have penises and testes that produce testosterone. But thanks for asking. I could not resist being an asshole, I am sure you understand.

Actually, I have a 12 ga with some #4 upland and also some slugs that will make holes that just do not stop bleeding. However, next to me is my S&W M&P 9 mm with a 17 round double stack, always one in the pipe. I can do quite a bit of ventilating until I can unlock the shottie or my 5.56 M4 A3 or my R16SFST-308. Those will also make holes. And I put a Magpul PRS gen III stock on the AR-10, so, it is so comfortable, I can keep shooting 20 round mags for a long, long time.