• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

US Border Patrol LODD!!!!

Re: US Border Patrol LODD!!!!

Yeah... whats next? You gonna piss on my leg and tell me its raining? Janet should STFU.

It is the most secure it has ever been. That is not saying that it is tight as a drum but many problem areas are now under control. Whether you like Napolitano or not, it's a true statement. If it wasn't more secure today then it was yesterday, cartels wouldn't be spending a million plus on 2 mile tunnels under the border.

Edit, the statement about it not be dangerous is BS. That I agree with.

My hubby spent the last few years dealing with the drug and human smugglers in southern AZ. I've seen the signs of thier passing 100 miles north of the border. Statistically I don't care what they say. Saying our border is secure at all is like saying a colander makes a good soup bowl. Unless its changed in the year since we left, which I doubt.

Socal,
I probably should have clarified my statement better. I agree that the border is more secure than in the past. As a result of increased security we are seeing more violence from the human and drug smugglers. The border along the majority of it's length is becoming more and more dangerous everyday. We have increased the security and in turn increased the level of violence. The point I guess was that we have a Border Patrol agent that gave his life doing his job to protect our country. The border is becoming a war zone and we lost a soldier in the fight. Different branch and uniform but he paid the ultimate price for protecting the US!

jcfd, agreed

I have a lot of respect for BP Agents. They do a great job and loosing them sucks.

A United States Border Patrol Agent was shot and killed by illegal aliens while intercepting a narcotics load. RIP Agent Terry and God Bless you and your family. You went down like a true warrior, fighting, you almost took one with you.

Until we stop with the notion that the type of people that murdered this Agent are entitled to the protections of Habeus Corpus, and due process, then we will not make any real headway.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 11B101ABN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Until we stop with the notion that the type of people that murdered this Agent are entitled to the protections of Habeus Corpus, and due process, then we will not make any real headway.

</div></div>

So the Constitution is just for those you approve of.

Got it.

I bet you like to yap about those who you deem are stealing your constitutional liberties too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eleaf</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 11B101ABN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Until we stop with the notion that the type of people that murdered this Agent are entitled to the protections of Habeus Corpus, and due process, then we will not make any real headway.

</div></div>

Got it. </div></div>

It's for U.S. citizens... I refuse to believe our liberties, earned in blood, should be extended to enemy intruders.

JROSE Where does one stop and start with administering law -what law would you have a forign enemy tried under ?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JROSE Where does one stop and start with administering law -what law would you have a forign enemy tried under ? </div></div>

This from a man on an island without an illegal immigration problem!

Come live within 50 miles of the Arizona / Mexico border and I bet you see the light! Maybe not.. I probably just wasted a post.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JROSE Where does one stop and start with administering law -what law would you have a forign enemy tried under ? </div></div>

I see your point, but personally I just don't care. I'm sick of people coming here, doing dirty, then manipulating our Constitution to get off light. I'm pretty much not worried a bit about the human rights of other foreign nationals when that concern leads to the degradation of our ability to protect ourselves. We have to put up with that shit enough from our own trash, and that's the way our democracy works and thrives, so it's acceptable, but I draw the line in having to put up with this crap from Mexican gang bangers.

We can argue the legalities of it all night long, in which I concede that you are right, in the eye of the law, when they're on our soil, they're now "entitled" to due process. In the end though, trash like this only fears the stick, so I say beat the shit out of them with it... I'm willing to bet that if we armed the border, announced that we were not offering any quarter to Mexican criminals, and that all trespassers will only be turned away or shot, that you'd see a dramatic decline in this problem.

But I'm just a dreamer...
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jcfd2201</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just saw this online.
The border is not a dangerous place and is the most secure it has ever been, according to Janet Napolitano.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2...gales-abrk.html </div></div>

then her and her family should move down off the hill and right into a border town, and leave the body guards at home... if its so safe...

+100 for JROSE. We are 7000 miles away from home loosing damn fine men and women fighting individuals who aren't even close to our border but we let these douchenozzles have free reign on our border states and citizens. Someone remind me when the last time a Taliban crew crossed the border to deal death by the kilo or kidnap innocent American citizens. Or even better yet kidnap young American women to be taken back across the border for sexslaves? I am all for due process but these assholes are due no mercy or compassion at all! Put away your bleeding ass liberal heart and stand up for your country and if you don't even live here, PISS OFF!!

Very well spoken 1x and JROSE. A dead crow hanging in a tree will keep the others away. MM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JROSE Where does one stop and start with administering law -what law would you have a forign enemy tried under ? </div></div>

I see your point, but personally I just don't care. I'm sick of people coming here, doing dirty, then manipulating our Constitution to get off light. I'm pretty much not worried a bit about the human rights of other foreign nationals when that concern leads to the degradation of our ability to protect ourselves. We have to put up with that shit enough from our own trash, and that's the way our democracy works and thrives, so it's acceptable, but I draw the line in having to put up with this crap from Mexican gang bangers.

We can argue the legalities of it all night long, in which I concede that you are right, in the eye of the law, when they're on our soil, they're now "entitled" to due process. In the end though, trash like this only fears the stick, so I say beat the shit out of them with it... I'm willing to bet that if we armed the border, announced that we were not offering any quarter to Mexican criminals, and that all trespassers will only be turned away or shot, that you'd see a dramatic decline in this problem.

But I'm just a dreamer...
laugh.gif
</div></div>

I appreciate your sentiments JRose and am aware of the shit the some of the Latino community has bought to your towns , they're bloody scary if your in their barrios .It appears to be a problem the most civilized cultures suffers from -the lack of teeth to bite the thugs and criminals hard .
In saying that isn't it is the people that vote the politicians in that SAY we will represent your wishes and produce sqat !!! Upto the people to change things

Go to muslandia they'll lop ya head off wam bam thank you mam - there are some things they got right

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.It appears to be a problem the most civilized cultures suffers from -the lack of teeth to bite the thugs and criminals hard .
</div></div>

We have 1/20th of the world's people, and 1/5 of the world's prison population.

Somehow, I don't think you've properly characterized the problem at all.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eleaf</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 11B101ABN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Until we stop with the notion that the type of people that murdered this Agent are entitled to the protections of Habeus Corpus, and due process, then we will not make any real headway.

</div></div>

Got it.

I bet you like to yap about those who you deem are stealing your constitutional liberties too. </div></div>

...and you are who?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 11B101ABN</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eleaf</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 11B101ABN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Until we stop with the notion that the type of people that murdered this Agent are entitled to the protections of Habeus Corpus, and due process, then we will not make any real headway.

</div></div>

Got it.

I bet you like to yap about those who you deem are stealing your constitutional liberties too. </div></div>

...and you are who?

</div></div>

What's the difference who he is?

he pointed out a flaw with your argument. Either respond critical of something substantive or see yourself out of the post.

Ch'e although I someday hope to visit New Zealand and engage in your fine outdoor activities, I would never in a million years be so audacious as to try to tell you how to run your home land. With that in mind any opinion you have on how we should handle our problems in Arizona USA will not be given any thought. Your thoughts on the matter are only important to you. Jeff..........................................

I have to agree, legally the SOBs are entitled to due process and many other rights. i think it is bull shit though. why should our enemies get to reap the benefits that our brothers, fathers, and sons died for and paid for in blood? something needs to change, i am tired of making it easier for the criminals while cripling the law abiding citizens.
God Bless.
Ryan

Funny how quick people forget. She's the one who asked for more troops claiming a crisis when she was in AZ now that she's in DC everything's hunky-dory.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: persistant7500</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ch'e although I someday hope to visit New Zealand and engage in your fine outdoor activities, <span style="color: #FF0000">I would never in a million years be so audacious as to try to tell you how to run your home land. With that in mind any opinion you have on how we should handle our problems in Arizona USA will not be given any thought. Your thoughts on the matter are only important to you. Jeff.......................................... </div></div></span>

Please explain the reason for this comment relating to what I have posted here .Are you speaking for all the forum members by permission or just taking it on yourself to speak for America

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: persistant7500</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ch'e although I someday hope to visit New Zealand and engage in your fine outdoor activities, <span style="color: #FF0000">I would never in a million years be so audacious as to try to tell you how to run your home land. With that in mind any opinion you have on how we should handle our problems in Arizona USA will not be given any thought. Your thoughts on the matter are only important to you. Jeff.......................................... </div></div></span>

Please explain the reason for this comment relating to what I have posted here .Are you speaking for all the forum members by permission or just taking it on yourself to speak for America </div></div>

He might just be speaking AS an American

I speak to you as an AMERICAN, and as an ARIZONAN who has seen to much illegal border activity over the last years. To be honest with you, it is high time when the true Americans tell the rest of the world to go to hell and take care of our domestic issues. I have respect for the UK and their colonial subjects but their feelings and opinions will not ever compromise the continuity of the GREAT USA................................

What other nation in the world allows an unchecked mass incursion into their established borders, often armed, and provides them entitlement packages? We can’t exist.
Any other major nation, Russia, China, Japan ect Would see this as an attack!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kbrady</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: persistant7500</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ch'e although I someday hope to visit New Zealand and engage in your fine outdoor activities, <span style="color: #FF0000">I would never in a million years be so audacious as to try to tell you how to run your home land. With that in mind any opinion you have on how we should handle our problems in Arizona USA will not be given any thought. Your thoughts on the matter are only important to you. Jeff.......................................... </div></div></span>

Please explain the reason for this comment relating to what I have posted here .Are you speaking for all the forum members by permission or just taking it on yourself to speak for America </div></div>

He might just be speaking AS an American </div></div>

You have still failed to answer my question -please explain the reason for your comment relating to what I have written here -show me the passages -if you can.Kbrady your welcome to show me also as your flag is waving again .Im thinking you both may have been radicalized and now pull the trigger at the slightest sound

This thread has gotten way off track and a dis-service to a fallen Law Enforcement Brother!!

My condolences to his loved ones!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mexican match</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very well spoken 1x and JROSE. A dead crow hanging in a tree will keep the others away. MM </div></div>

I can appreciate the sentiment here, but most drug mules are probably the equivalent of slaves and aren't necessarily going to be in any way dissuaded by the threats of death because they likely have little to no choice.

If the Mexicans lose their will to run drugs slaves from South America will replace them.

People in America have a lot of money, and therefore they want to spend that money on drugs.

Manufacturing the drugs is much cheaper in South America and Mexico.

A financial gradient is created between the two places and the drugs come in the money goes out.

No matter what you do at the border this gradient will exist and it will be bursting at the seems if you just seal it. The tunnels will get deeper, the boats will get faster. If you make the wall tall enough Mexico might just start a fucking space program.

If we completely block it off you can look for other directions that the drugs will come from, or production will become economically more favorable here and cartels will start larger operations in the US despite how much harder it is to operate here. Their methods will get more sophisticated.

The real problem is that people want to do drugs recreationally all over the US, and they have the money to. They have since the very first day someone set foot on this land, and will continue to until after we're all long dead. It's a human trait.

Someone will always make money off of that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dagsta</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This thread has gotten way off track and a dis-service to a fallen Law Enforcement Brother!!

My condolences to his loved ones!! </div></div>

Agreed it is always a sad day when we lose an officer of the law trying to uphold the peace on the rest of our behalf.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jon Lester</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What other nation in the world allows an unchecked mass incursion into their established borders, often armed, and provides them entitlement packages? We can’t exist.
</div></div>

Why would we take any cues from other nations anyway?

We have been the leaders of the free world for centuries. We don't take cues from other countries. They take their cues from us.

For over a century, anybody who wanted to come to this country, could. During that time, we grew our economy and became the most economically prosperous nation on earth.

Now, all of a sudden, foreigners, who built this country, are an "attack"?

That's a bunch of hogwash. We need the workers and should welcome them if we want our economy to grow.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Downzero</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jon Lester</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What other nation in the world allows an unchecked mass incursion into their established borders, often armed, and provides them entitlement packages? We can’t exist.
</div></div>

We have been the leaders of the free world for centuries. We don't take cues from other countries. They take their cues from us.

For over a century, anybody who wanted to come to this country, could. During that time, we grew our economy and became the most economically prosperous nation on earth.

That's a bunch of hogwash. We need the workers and should welcome them if we want our economy to grow.</div></div>

Back in the day when immigrants came to America to forge their own way, they had a skill or something to offer their community. Now what, I ask, is the benefit of having them flood our country now?

Other countries stopped taking cues from us a long time ago. We need to revert back a few decades and take care of shit like we used to....piss on all this bullshit. The "foreigners" that helped create this Nation are not under attack, the ones that come in and provide nothing of value and only contribute to the slow deterioration of this country are the ones that are under "attack". The scum that is here illegally that are robbing and murdering Americans don't need to be dealt with?? No more being a doormat for them.

And I don't even know what to say about that last statement DZ. The last thing we are hurting for are more workers. We have plenty of people needing work, how is adding more to the mix going to benefit anybody? They have been "welcome" for many years to the point that we really can't support anymore. Hell, we can't support what we have now! If growth is the goal, we have more than enough of our own to accomplish it.

Kelly

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kbrady</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Downzero</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jon Lester</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What other nation in the world allows an unchecked mass incursion into their established borders, often armed, and provides them entitlement packages? We can’t exist.
</div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">

That's a bunch of hogwash. We need the workers and should welcome them if we want our economy to grow.</div></div></span>

Back in the day when immigrants came to America to forge their own way, they had a skill or something to offer their community. Now what, I ask, is the benefit of having them flood our country now?

Other countries stopped taking cues from us a long time ago. We need to revert back a few decades and take care of shit like we used to....piss on all this bullshit. <span style="color: #FF0000">The "foreigners" that helped create this Nation are not under attack, the ones that come in and provide nothing of value and only contribute to the slow deterioration of this country are the ones that are under "attack". The scum that is here illegally that are robbing and murdering Americans don't need to be dealt with?? </span> No more being a doormat for them.

And I don't even know what to say about that last statement DZ. The last thing we are hurting for are more workers. We have plenty of people needing work, how is adding more to the mix going to benefit anybody? They have been "welcome" for many years to the point that we really can't support anymore. Hell, we can't support what we have now! If growth is the goal, we have more than enough of our own to accomplish it.

Kelly </div></div>

Kbrady , all nations import workers to grow their economys , hell NZ needs good people now!!! if youve gota a skill other than flag waving come on over -ill even take you shootin .
I do wonder how many forign workers are robbing and killing as some make out or is this the lowest common denominator to piss on them as there is no other reasonable argument .I dont like border jumpers myself but am also a hypocryte as I have done it myself making surfboards in Northern Spain for 3 years .I would consider them if they could add value to my country .

The thing is they add nothing to our country, only take away from it. Look at the difference between the requirements for becoming a US citizen, and a Mexican citizen. We don't NEED to import workers for us to grow, we have what we need right here at home, we just need to utilize it and get back to work.

As long as the spotlight is on our Border Patrol measures, maybe we should give the guys down there the support and tools to do the job and come home every night.

ch'e sir, I almost never get involved in this type discussions as I know my stand, and the left, anti american, propaganda you continually spew will not sway me. I come here for the knowledge involved in accurate marksmanship. A quick check of your posts reveal, your only interest here is to stir in a shit pot.
Any smart A$$ reply on your part will not be responded to, as I will refuse to be your enabler.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jon Lester</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ch'e sir, I almost never get involved in this type discussions as I know my stand, <span style="color: #FF0000">and the left, anti American, propaganda you continually spew will not sway me.</span>

I always wonder what people are reading when they say this shit -please do tell !!!!

<span style="color: #FF0000">
I come here for the knowledge involved in accurate marksmanship.</span>

Bullshit , first you are a self proclaimed right wing extremist and to boot I am answering you from blog a about your border- could it be some part of a new rifle we all dont know about in this blog , maybe its coded and only lowest denominator posters can see it

<span style="color: #FF0000"> A quick check of your posts reveal, your only interest here is to stir in a shit pot.</span>

if its a shit pot I have a dump or a stir like the rest , got a problem with it complain or throw your drink at the TV-you might even hit el chavo , mind he'd probably laugh

<span style="color: #FF0000">Any smart A$$ reply on your part will not be responded to, as I will refuse to be your enabler. </div></div></span>

I can just imagine you in your spandex suit -<span style="color: #33CC00">THE ENABLER</span> Da dahhh

I decided to edit my post to you sir and be less volatile Have a Merry Xmas

Ch'e

You really ought to stop occasionally and give yourself a sharp uppercut. I'm sure your intentions are good but your delivery certainly gets people upset and even those who can see your logic from time to time (like me, for example) appear to think you come across as an arse clown and a borderline yank-basher. And if that's your intent, you'd probably be better off on any one of the many politics forums that are out there.

+1 Ch'e nothing but a pot stirrer. Easy to have opinions on what you don't have to personally deal with in your own country!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Priest</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ch'e

You really ought to stop occasionally and give yourself a sharp uppercut. I'm sure your intentions are good but your delivery certainly gets people upset and even those who can see your logic from time to time (like me, for example) appear to think you come across as an <span style="color: #FF0000">arse clown and a borderline yank-basher.</span> And if that's your intent, you'd probably be better off on any one of the many politics forums that are out there. </div></div>

Priest and Speedgoat_ Junkie excellent input into this subject for a start -thanks
I am sure I called you an arse kisser the last time we met Priest -dont keep proving it ! Now I want to out you on this forum for your comments in red -explain yourself with whats written here on the border control -as for Speedgoat_ Junkie -?? your clueless and march to a very boring tune, get a bigger view of the world mr I am a line man for the county-if -if you can slightly understand what I am saying

I'm no arse-kisser mate and I don't owe you an explanation for anything. I spent the better part of three years on deployments in the MEAO with U.S colleagues and saw the good, the bad and the ugly amongst them, so I don't wave a flag for anyone being perfect, Australians included.

Frankly, on the border control issue, we've got more than enough issues in Australia on that topic without me weighing in on an American border issue that I have no knowledge of (reading what's spat out in the media does not mean knowledge) and more importantly, zero experience of. Clearly, with your abundant opinions, you must live in El Paso or something and I'm sure you'll continue to educate all concerned by virtue of your considerable, worldly experience.

You've conducted yourself poorly here mate. You're arrogant and clearly lack the ability to be introspective, otherwise you'd close your cheesepipe and give it a fucking rest.

Priest its like Blah Blah Blah anti American this and that and pot stirrer that -all complete bullshit by the way -yet you cant give me from this blog one reason at all to back that ??? -keep your cheese pipe closed saying that shit as your sounding more like a sleazy tabloid each time you talk to me .
Nothing I say am I embarrassed for and it is never anti American , it just might not follow the masses -baaaaaaaa like you

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Priest</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ch'e

You really ought to stop occasionally and give yourself a sharp uppercut. I'm sure your intentions are good but your delivery certainly gets people upset and even those who can see your logic from time to time (like me, for example) appear to think you come across as an arse clown and a borderline yank-basher. And if that's your intent, you'd probably be better off on any one of the many politics forums that are out there. </div></div>

Che does fine.

This is just an extremely conservative environment.

Ideology blinds us all from the facts at times.

Thanks for recognizing the baseless personal attack Downzero.It does annoy me when people decide to paint you something because of their own conservative or ignorant view, especially to call me anti American -quite the opposite. Priest has now done this twice -on both occasions I believe the Aussi sports teams were getting a canning -mmmm the Ashes come to mind on this occasion . The only man that could save them back from the brink has been shot down in flames yet again BY lIZ HURLEY a Pom -if I made things up like priest this could all be a spy and espionage story .lol

ch'e everytime I see one of your posts you are giving your expert opinion on someone else's country's problems. I would like to hear your source of information concerning these problems? How do you think you are more informed than the people that live in the areas that these problems are happening? BTW we have laws concerning illegal aliens, they just don't enforce them. You may want to look up what this costs the American tax payer a year.
Rthur

Off the topic of this thread, but ch'e was the same poster who thought it was "inhumane" that SF medics practice on live injured animals so that they could be prepared to save our warriors in theatre.

I think, would hope, he would have a different opinion if his borders were threatened by drug cartels...