• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

US Government "noble" lies

If you want the truth of where all the governances of the world get all their power from, I leave you with this. It's very long. But I guarantee, if you make it past the first 8-10 minutes or so, you'll want to see the whole thing. I was an "initiated member" for a month. I broke my bullshit "oath" in private to someone about what I first experienced upon entrance.....I woke up in ICU a month later with a severe head injury. I can't help but see the connection between the two events. I was ripped away from it by God. Many of you and your family members are part of this. But, it's all a lie. Proceed with caution, my brothers. 'He who has an ear, let him hear'

Reactions: BLEE
Pearl Harbor was a surprise.
We didn't know about the Holocaust.
North Korea was the aggressor.
The Soviets were the aggressors in Cuba; our blockade and nuclear missiles in Turkey (still there and likely beyond our ability to remove them) had nothing to do with it.
The JFK assassination was solely due to Oswald.
We were attacked without provocation in the Gulf of Tonkin.
MLK was killed by a racist, not because he was starting to take on poverty.
The repeal of Glass-Steagall was good.
9/11 was not an intelligence failure, deliberately or negligently.
The Saudis were not behind 9/11.
Afghanistan/Iraq was not for the benefit of Halliburton.
Libya was not because Gaddafi was setting up a pan-African finance system (granted he was a terror sponsor).
The Dodd-Frank Act fixed everything that the repeal of Glass-Steagall broke.
Chris Stevens was not CIA and he and his colleagues were not abandoned.
Masks don't work.
The COVID vaccines are safe and effective.
FISA, The Patriot Act, and the Freedom Act are for our benefit.

Please add whatever I missed.
biggest there is glass steagall

If you want the truth of where all the governances of the world get all their power from, I leave you with this. It's very long. But I guarantee, if you make it past the first 8-10 minutes or so, you'll want to see the whole thing. I was an "initiated member" for a month. I broke my bullshit "oath" in private to someone about what I first experienced upon entrance.....I woke up in ICU a month later with a severe head injury. I can't help but see the connection between the two events. I was ripped away from it by God. Many of you and your family members are part of this. But, it's all a lie. Proceed with caution, my brothers. 'He who has an ear, let him hear'

Freemasonry is the secret club which conceals the Satanic religion of the world's leaders, and the ultimate goal of the NWO is to institute universal Luceiferian control over everything. Mystical Kabbalistic Judiasm which rejected both the Old and the New Covenants is the origin of this movement.

It didn't even take me 5 hours to say it.

Freemasonry is the secret club which conceals the Satanic religion of the world's leaders, and the ultimate goal of the NWO is to institute universal Luceiferian control over everything. Mystical Kabbalistic Judiasm which rejected both the Old and the New Covenants is the origin of this movement.

But he has all the groovy pictures of all of our leaders/celebs with their secret signs & handshakes like Fauci, Musk etc.

Reactions: Sandhog308

Well, there ya go! I s'pose the length of the video was to provide the viewers with intel to back up what he was talking about and further prove his point.

I got curious about Freemasonry and was told by a chief(in the military) I worked with(who had the square and compass tattooed on his forearm) that "it's a fraternity of men and we're about making good men, better." Seemed legit enough for my stupid ass to believe and pursue. Going through my first degree was scary. Being blindfolded in a dark room, then seeing a dozen+ men surrounding me, holding swords and knives a few inches from my my throat was terrifying. I played along with it and left that night scared shitless.......A month or few weeks later, I woke up in ICU with no recollection of where I was and why I was there. Looking back on it and learning the truth of WTF I had gotten myself into, I can't help but correlate my accident being Gods own unique way of getting me away from the lodge. And I couldn't be more thankful for my injury pulling me from it. :sneaky: šŸ¤œ

275182961_463549892170990_2590729204888418414_n.jpg

For those that don't know......That "monument" (and all obelisks on earth) is a hidden symbol of an erect penis and the "all seeing eye" (as shown on the $1 dollar bill) being the urethral as the source of life and light in this world. Satan uses mens natural sexual drive to bring harm against us.

No man on earth is susceptible to flee from sexual temptation. It's something we ALL struggle with. Don't hide the fact that you don't. ;)

Democrats when they passed the Immigration Act of 1965/Hart Celler Act:
"No, America's demographics won't be altered at all by this law that focuses on migration from Latin America, Asia, Africa, and the Middle East".

Democrats & RINOs when they passed the left wing Motor Voter Act that allows for voter registration without controls or verification:
"We'll increase voter participation while maintaining election security and credibility"

Inflation is coming down. It's down to 5%!!
Inflation is year to date. It was up 15% last year compared to the year before. So it's an additional 5% on top of the 15% .
The one truth that I have heard.... "Words matter " pay attention to what they are saying.
Yes, the border is more secure. They are rounding them up and letting them cross legally.
The best economy ever. If you are in the money laundering, insider trading part of the economy.
The Russians interfered with the election. They bought a hundred thousand dollars worth of adds on Facebook in an election that had a couple billion dollars spent. So technically they did.

Gun free zones will keep your children safe
Zero tolerance will keep your children safe (child arrested for eating poptart into 'gun')
Fauci didn't do gain of research
Jan 6
WMD in Iraq
Hillary's private email server with classified email

I can't believe y'all have missed the biggest lie of all;

"I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God."

I can't believe y'all have missed the biggest lie of all;

"I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that
I do solemnly swear, that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; That I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; That I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter . So help me God.

on, 1st page post #49

but .... " I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter . So help me God ".

It has been replaced by ...
..." I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of my Party, that has elected me .
-

lying it's just how they do .

And this is why they want to control "social media" so badly. There are too many people that know of this video and have seen this video. The "tech" companies make it very hard to find, I am shocked that the link worked.

If it was not for the "vastness" of the internet the ministry of truth would be in full swing. As it is there are just too many nut jobs out there that will save videos like this, or predictions that climate change will kill the planet a month ago that they just can not rewrite the history. They can't collect it all, so they want to stop you from posting it up here there and yon.

Take that top video and try to search for it. See what luck you get, you really need to dig. Biden lies about holding 1 billion to ukraine will get you nothing. You really need to dig. This is how "they" say they are not hiding anything, everythign is still available, and yea I guess it is "available" but the tech companies are doing their part.

I have a feeling in 30 years many of the "freedoms" we see now will be but a memory to some very old "Prols"

Not difficult to find those lies. They call it "revising the numbers"... Why the revision ?
Gross domestic product increased at a 2% annualized pace for the January-through-March period, up from the previous estimate of 1.3% and ahead of the 1.4% Dow Jones consensus forecast. This was the third and final estimate for Q1 GDP. The growth rate was 2.6% in the fourth quarter.

The upward revision helps undercut widespread expectations that the U.S. is heading toward a recession.