• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics US Optics TPAL SN-3 5-25 x 58mm Internal Bubble w/ Rings **REDUCED $1950

J.A. Hamilton

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 18, 2004
Ohio
US Optics SN-3 TPAL 5-25 x 58mm Sunshade, Internal bubble level, Caps, IOTA $2550 Shipped and insured **REDUCED to $1950**

Original owner. Amazing optic. Every dream option I could come up with. Large light gathering 58mm objective. Bubble level. MPR reticle with EREK mil knob.

Rings Badger 34mm Alloy

Functions flawlessly.

Has some marks from use as pictured. It was an AMAZING competition and hunting optic.

Comes with US Optics caps and sunshade. Similar to this one but they no longer offer the larger 58mm objective:

Comes in original box.

IOTA for the scope: https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/i-o-t-a-indoor-optical-training-aid.57639/

Located in Central Ohio (Dayton Area). Shipped and insured to your door or we can consider face to face meeting if local for a cash sale. Moving on and out of long range shooting competitions for now. No trades.
IMG_4294.jpeg
IMG_4296.jpeg
IMG_4293.jpeg
IMG_4293.jpeg
IMG_4294.jpeg
IMG_4298.jpeg

I will require a phone conversation, picture of you and a photo ID (DL, CCW, CAC, etc) and we can discuss payment options.

IMG_4301.jpeg

Last edited: