• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

User Name...What it means?

Re: User Name...What it means?

I worked as a lineman before I got married and decided to stop running around the country chasing storms. Plain old lineman is usually taken so the last 3 numbers are just an easy to remember filler.

Google.com
Define: Minx
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">•coquette: a seductive woman who uses her sex appeal to exploit men

<span style="font-style: italic">wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn</span></div></div>

A friend said, "you little minx, you" to me years ago, and it stuck.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tip em over</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><= Likes beer..Or killing critters. Both of which I can do pretty good. </div></div>

Where's my Chevelle??????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tucsondave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">uhhhhhhhh.............. </div></div>
Secretly he's actually John from Ohio ...
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ranger1183</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tucsondave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">uhhhhhhhh.............. </div></div>
Secretly he's actually John from Ohio ...
wink.gif
</div></div>

R1183,man you said you wouldn't say anything.DAMN!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Minx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Google.com
Define: Minx
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">&#149;coquette: a seductive woman who uses her sex appeal to exploit men

<span style="font-style: italic">wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn</span></div></div>

A friend said, "you little minx, you" to me years ago, and it stuck.</div></div>

proof?
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BoredEngineer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Started my career in engineering 4 years ago. Ever since the first day its been nonstop projects and stress. With what time I had off I would complain to my girlfriend that I was bored and needed a hobby to fulfill my urge to build things or tinker on my own (without having to fill out countless piles of paperwork aaaaarrrrggghhh!!).

Took up shooting, reloading, and building project guns about 2 years ago. It's everything I wish my engineering job was. I enjoy reading and learning everything about firearms, 2A, reloading, and manufacturing techniques. The more bored I get the more stuff I buy
crazy.gif
but its all for good fun.

I am really enjoying this site it reminds me of that place in Atlas Shrugged where all the skilled people went. You have owners of some of the best firearm/optics/reloading/gunsmithing places running around here answering all my questions and making stuff just for me. It's like shooter heaven. Only complaint I have is this place is killing my wallet. </div></div>

Im am a Mechanical engineer and own Spiralseal a gasket Mfg.

And I forgot how wordy we are, hint BoredEngineer
wink.gif

Chose my first name because NOBODY was already taken
laugh.gif

It's a combination of my lack of hair and my son playing defense early on in his soccer career.

When you become a mom, you lose your identity. You become <insert name>'s mom...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mom x 3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When you become a mom, you lose your identity. You become <insert name>'s mom...</div></div>

This is so true with mom and dad.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tucsondave</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tip em over</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><= Likes beer..Or killing critters. Both of which I can do pretty good. </div></div>

Where's my Chevelle?????? </div></div>
Next to Smokin's old jet boat
grin.gif

i'm left-handed and added my husband's nickname for me at the end. course, the folks i shoot with just call me "left-hand retard"...

Look at the (qwerty) keyboard and type... fred red ed

My best friend growing up had a commodore 64. We would play hours of games on that thing but neither of us could type worth a crap. So, when it asked for your name we would type either fred, red or ed because it was easy. Since the internet came online and you had usernames, I stuck to it. Sometimes though I have to use fredrededd instead cause apparently there is another guy out there with a similar gaming history... or I set up the account years back under a different email address and now can't get into it.

From CA originally. During SAR school, people said I talked like a surfer dude. CSAR = "California Search and Rescue" swimmer.

The name I wanted to use was taken, so since Sturm means assault in German and I couldn't remember how to spell head in German and I was in a hurry to get registered, I used this one.
There is more to it, but it makes little since.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DODGE268</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Chuck Norris eliminated the Periodic Table, because Chuck Norris only recognizes the element of surprise </div></div>

Gawd that signature is awesome!!

My first name is Pat and my last name starts with M
, and my mom says "i gotta wear this helmet all the time" that way i don't forget who i am

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SturmHead</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> couldn't remember how to spell head in German </div></div>

Kopf

I'm pretty calm and laid back most of the time, but the times when I'm not have earned me the nickname Spazz. There's such a vast difference between my normal demeanor and my stimulated demeanor that it seemed worth noting to people.

The world is my home and I like to wander around on it, I am an American by birth and a Marine by God!

I'm the 5th Jefferson. Some of which have been pretty colorful characters.

Here's the 2nd.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soapy_Smith

Flamed paint jobs and a pioneer of the custom Harley market can be attributed to the 4th.

Pretty much like most folks I guess...

346ci, the LS1 engine in my Camaro SS.
grin.gif

-----Use to have one Badass 1999 F250 Diesel truck with stacks that could turn on street lights during the day with all the black and white smoke coming out of stacks and off the tires. 80hp injectors, H2E turbo, Meth injection, Flip switch ect ect....

Now I have a 2010 Dodge diesel that is quiet and doesnt smoke at all, kinda need to change my name....lol

I do not like Ford Powerstrokes....everybody I tell my email to laugh's a little assuming it is sexual!!

Where is "Softcock" when you need him!!!!

A scar on my inner right arm from a little cholo fuck who cut me with his switch. I took it, beat his ass, and cut his palm with his opwn knife. Kept the knife(still got it).
Switchblade came from an old biker friend who asked me about it a long time ago, he laughs and calls me switchblade.
I also love 45's so switchblade45 was my original sn, shortened to Switchblade. Switchblade7.62x51 is my other user name for other sites(self explanitory as my favorite caliber).
I did at one time think about other stuff but figured why bother, just use the same one I got

My black lab (Harley) turned gray in the face at 13 and he passed on at 17 years. We called him old gray one.

mine has nothing to do with guns! it's my companies name.Mil spec powder coating and liquid paint metal finishing!! the wife named it Propowder and it stuck lol

New Job = NASA/ISS Trajectory Operations Officer (TOPO is our group's callsign in Mission Control)
Old Job = 82nd Airborne Sniper