• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Uso sr-8m

Great question!

Anyone, anyone? Buehler?

I understand that they have a new circuit board they are testing that allows the brightness of the LED to be controlled better (a night vision concern?). Last I heard they were making some scopes to test the new board and if it worked they should be starting production right about now.

If I am way off on my story I hope USO jumps in and gives us the real scoop. They have been responsive when I asked through my awesome sales guy that I bother monthly going on 15 months now.

We have received some boards for testing and they are good to go. Initially we were quoted for two weeks (which was about two weeks ago) however our supplier for the new boards is about two weeks behind. We should be getting them soon guys. I know it has been a long wait but as soon as I get the boards back all orders for the SR-8M will go to the front of the line! Thanks for your patience and sorry for the delay. I'm sure you'll be happy once you receive them.

We have received some boards for testing and they are good to go. Initially we were quoted for two weeks (which was about two weeks ago) however our supplier for the new boards is about two weeks behind. We should be getting them soon guys. I know it has been a long wait but as soon as I get the boards back all orders for the SR-8M will go to the front of the line! Thanks for your patience and sorry for the delay. I'm sure you'll be happy once you receive them.

Love this guy!

Great to hear! Can't wait to get this scope in my hands. Appreciate the update Jason.