• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Utah FNG Check-In

Samburgett

Private
Minuteman
Apr 2, 2022
Utah
Im very grateful to Frank , and all who make this world of PRS more accessible to us newbies. Thanks for giving us a place to meet connect , collaborate and such. I’m a retired Navy guy living
my homesteader dream in Southern Utah with my small family. I’m new to PRS and have no competition experience . This ELR sub community has been something that’s been on my mind as I’ve always respected our snipers , myself I was only on the long gun a few times over my 20 years of service but had never gone to the formal school myself to master it when I served in the NSW community . Im here simply to learn and I am humbled by all the wisdom and experience I see here or have gleaned from the podcast. I have no big aspirations to compete but plan on going just to learn from anyone I can , the things the books don’t tell ya .

How good are you with an E tool?
good enough to know I prefer a full handed shovel , and old enough to have invested into a backhoe for my tractor :) will you take me shooting ? Husky driver thinks that’s a good idea, and I’m too new to know if I agree but it’s what I’m here for .

Took me a week to get what the E tool question was Referring to if your needing expedient hides dug ? I heard that some competitions had that thrown in as tasking .