• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Utah needs to recall this idiot

Fret

USAF Retired
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2017
N Idaho
I think he has something to hide.

Utah has no means for recalling a sitting US Senator, nor does any state for recalling anyone elected to federal office.

Do you work for Gateway Pundit and Right Scoop? Jesus fuck, it's all you fucking post here.
There are a few others that contribute nothing but fuckery to this site. I'm starting to just "ignore" them.

It's a never ending barrage of battle cries and bullshit from these types.

It's weird.

Literally noone I've ever asked has said they voted for him. I can't find anyone that has in southern Utah. it reminds me a lot of back before obamacare where the news was telling you 91% of people want it, but you couldnt find 2 people that did.

When the elections for his seat were up, there were TWO signs off the main road here in town. Thats it. For every other candidate it was signs on anything they could think of.

I'm sure theres a district map somewhere, but it has to be all SLC area where half of them were fooled because 'vote for your mormon superior' as well as the other half actually think hes a fucking republican.

It's gotten to the point that when you call his office, they dont even have a real person answer anymore. It goes straight to a voicemail that says 'all messages are listened to and forwarded' or some complete bullshit. That alone tells you something.

I'd love to kick that milquetoast faggot in the dick.

It's weird.

Literally noone I've ever asked has said they voted for him. I can't find anyone that has in southern Utah. it reminds me a lot of back before obamacare where the news was telling you 91% of people want it, but you couldnt find 2 people that did.

When the elections for his seat were up, there were TWO signs off the main road here in town. Thats it. For every other candidate it was signs on anything they could think of.

I'm sure theres a district map somewhere, but it has to be all SLC area where half of them were fooled because 'vote for your mormon superior' as well as the other half actually think hes a fucking republican.

It's gotten to the point that when you call his office, they dont even have a real person answer anymore. It goes straight to a voicemail that says 'all messages are listened to and forwarded' or some complete bullshit. That alone tells you something.

I'd love to kick that milquetoast faggot in the dick.

If he had a dick......

Didn't Romney and the state gop rig his nomination to run for the seat? Seems like I remember something about that.

It's not exactly unknown that Romney himself is tied up in the Ukraine as well. Any investigation into Biden will uncover his own fuckery.