• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

UTAH STATE SNIPER SHOOT - Apr.11 - video

Re: UTAH STATE SNIPER SHOOT - Apr.11 - Last Call

Thanks for the effort Clint, I had a good time.
Congratulations Tucker, great job.

John
Fruita

Utah State Sniper Shoot - Final Results are posted on our web site www.utahtactical.org

Had a great group of 28 shooters. A lot of Law Enforcement, military, (thanks for your service you guys) and filled in the rest of the line with plain old civilians.

I'll be getting a video together in the next few days. Thanks, Clint

OUTSTANDING shooting Tucker.... Very good showing.

I got that new rifle all broke in and dirty. Even got a few scratches in the new paintjob.... gives it character.

Thanks for all the work Clint and special thanks to the lunch crew -- it was a day that made a hot lunch VERY much appreciated! Well worth the drive down from Wyoming.
Best,
James O'Neill

Well done Tucker. The snow, rain, fog and cold, made this a memorable match. One that you can only say was fun, after it's all over. There was no wimpy shooters at this match.

Mother Nature wet on a couple of our targets and ruined them. We had to hold things up for a bit when the fog rolled in to see if the 1000 yard targets would still be visible. They were not visible a couple hours before when it was snowing harder.

My kids called me into a meeting Sunday night. The only reson I went, is they were having dutch oven left overs. My wife didn't go with me cause she knew this was going to take a while. After getting the scores posted we spent 2 or 3 hours evaluating the match. Then, what to do next. Damn kids anyway, now we got bigger and better plans for the future.

I'll get in touch with the top five shooters and get there their trophies to them. And Tucker gets the only prize that was on the prize table. A $395 accuracy package from Wasatch Precision Arms out of Ogden Ut. It doesn't look like you need any more accuracy on the rifle you were using. But maybe someting else. Also Brad said he would give the same accuracy package to any of the Utah Shootout participants for $350.

Thanks, Clint

Ya, there will be a direct link to a youtube video from my website. I'm having some trouble with my movie maker program so it might be a few days yet. Thanks, Clint

Are you going to post the list of who was shooting what equipment?

For me the match was great, especially after I saw the results. I won one target outright( 4) Tied for 1st on another(2) and shot 46 out of a high of 47 on the 1000 yd target. The gun only had 120 rds down the tube and only just put a 100yd zero on it wed before the match. I just wish we could have stayed and shot the law enforcement range. Yea, so after I got the results I don’t even remember what the weather was.
Three of us drove down together and we came so close to just going to Price, having some breakfast and going home.

Scott P

Sure glad you guys decided to go through with the match and suffer, er a, I mean have fun like the rest of us did.

I would have posted that equipment info but of the dozen that turned their sheets in, there was only a few shooters who put their name on them. Maybe I'll put a space for the shooter name next time.

I think I'm with you Scott, I've had enough snow and cold for one winter. Late that night after the match, I hit ANOTHER blinding snow storm coming back over Soldier Summit.

I should get a video up and running by tomorrow. Clint

Re: UTAH STATE SNIPER SHOOT - Apr.11 - video

Have video on youtube. Type in Utah State Sniper Shoot on youtube website to access it. Till I can get a hyper link working.

Thanks, Clint

It seems to work just fine. As soon as I can get my kid who built our new web site to come over and show me how to update the website (again), I'll get a link to it.

Got it now.

must have not been registering on my phone for some reason.

I wish I could have made it .. I got sicker than hell Friday night. Looks like a good time