• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LoanHarvey

I am Harvdog!
Banned !
Minuteman
Apr 24, 2014
Walla Walla, WA
www.loanharvey.com
I have a buddy who spent 5 years saving up to build him a 6CM, he went pretty top notch onit. He bought an Impact 737, holding onto a Proof Sendero with a Jewel trigger and it sets in a Foundation with a half Arca rail I think it is. He bought a Leupold 7-35, and a BTXXX non swivel leg bipod. This is his dream gun. He came over with all the parts and I put it together for him. He got to looking around and saw the Sartorius with the V3 and he really really wants one. If anyone has both, great. But at least I'd like to help him get a scale that would work with the V3 (and it does not have to be the Sartorius, whats the other one the ADX or something like that). When the V4 comes out, I will upgrade so if we cant find him one now, he can have my old one.
If you can help, hit me up.
Thank you!!

You might want to put want to buy in the title

I’ve got a Sartorius I’d like to let go. It’s just the scale alone though. Also have a Rice Lake 20g calibration weight and/or a 100g Troemner cal weight I can add if needed. 450$ for the scale. Thanks

Attachments

• D45D93F4-76B1-4302-B989-CD9BA9DC8960.jpeg
    D45D93F4-76B1-4302-B989-CD9BA9DC8960.jpeg
    400.1 KB · Views: 41
The A&D FX-120i has an applicable discount code (“CAMBRIDGE”) that knocks the price down from $745.50 to $470 at CE Products - if you’re interested in buying new.