• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Va Gun Confiscation Looming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, anyone else noticed that? "basket of deplorables"

Before WWII, the Jews, Gypsies, and others were called "Undesirables."

"They're racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic – Islamophobic – you name it. And unfortunately, there are people like that." What she really was saying is that she's anti-white, anti-marriage, and anti-gun.

And they are full-steam-ahead in VA.

Spicy Time.

Reactions: Longshot231
About the gun ban Monday.

VCDL believes that this gun ban is illegal. Our legal team is looking at our options and we will keep you advised as soon as we have a definitive plan. As it stands now, you can carry on 9th Street, or other nearby streets, as long as you don't go into the fenced-in Capitol grounds area (or into any of the government buildings). There will be 17 magnetometers to speed up security for those wishing to be on the Capitol grounds, which puts you near the stage. You CAN have a knife with a blade LESS THAN 3 inches. Again, wait for final word on the Capitol grounds gun-ban situation over the weekend.

With the crowd that is expected for Lobby Day, you might want to pass out some Northam Stationary.

Northam Toilet Paper 1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ewoaf
I am working on a similar list but it looks like you are ahead. Please create another, dedicated thread.
Add a little paragraph discouraging violence to keep Frank out of potential trouble.
The list does not need to be perfect. Any missing info like home addresses can be obtained by crowd-sourcing.
Per multiple requests, including PMs, I'm posting my list of moderate politicians who might be influenced to support the Constitutions. See thread here: https://www.snipershide.com/shootin...enced-to-support-2a-and-constitution.6981356/

Note all my contact info is public and I'm not looking for or asking for private information. If you have any, please don't post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.