• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Va Gun Confiscation Looming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And for those in other states, take notice.

Any state that Bloomberg's money helps to turn blue in November can expect the same treatment in 2021.
We’re next. The last few PA AGs have been funded by that fucker. Kane got the Boot and Shapiro feels that 80%s should be considered a firearm And the cuckold PSP head is in full agreement. The waters are being tested in a bunch of states to see what they can push thru.

Reactions: TACC
While talking about all this the other day, somebody mentioned that if it kept going like this that Va may split into North and South. Maybe instead West Va will just get bigger haha!

I do have a question tho. What can non Va residents do to help? Are we allowed to sign the pettitions or is that only for Virginia residents? May be a silly question, but I'm not too familiar with this type of thing nor how to officially oppose it. I'm not a resident but live fairly close and spend a lot of time in Va.

Bwaahaha.
Let's form a militia to oppose a tyrannical govt but give the tyrants oversight and control?

You really didn't mean to say that, did you?

You realize that in this country the government derives its power from the consent of the governed. The dems may have forgotten this, but evidenced by the 2A movement there are plenty of local politicians that still support this principle and the 2A.

Let us not forgot our principles, I am not interested in tyranny of the majority (armed mob rule) any more than I am interested in statist tyrannical rule. Our founding fathers and leaders of the American revolution were duly elected. Certainly the leadership of this can be as well.

If you know a better way for an organized, legitimate, constitutional movement please enlighten the rest of us.

The day you find a local government, city/ county or state, that will turn it's back on it's hired protection and support a militia post it on every social media available.
You realize that in this country the government derives its power from the consent of the governed. The dems may have forgotten this, but evidenced by the 2A movement there are plenty of local politicians that still support this principle and the 2A.

Let us not forgot our principles, I am not interested in tyranny of the majority (armed mob rule) any more than I am interested in statist tyrannical rule. Our founding fathers and leaders of the American revolution were duly elected. Certainly the leadership of this can be as well.

If you know a better way for an organized, legitimate, constitutional movement please enlighten the rest of us.

The day you find a local government, city/ county or state, that will turn it's back on it's hired protection and support a militia post it on every social media available.

I give you Tazwell, Va as they are the first to take a step in this direction.

you better check out some of the latest bills that some states, including your own, have introduced that would give way to mob rule by getting rid of the electoral college and redistributing their votes to whoever was in the majority. This is by definition mob rule. If more states continue this then there will never be another republican in the office of President, ever. The majority will always vote shit for brains and free stuff hence mob rule and those of us that have American conservative values will simply be overlooked by the idiots.

A quote from the article.
But what protection does that provide to the residents of "sanctuary counties?"
Officials say the resolutions are more like a 'symbol of opposition.'

So according to the officials it is something that will make the people feel better.
Do you really think that they are going to back up the people when the governor shuts off money to the county for schools, roads and other projects?
look at any city or county budget and see who supports it. Local taxes pay for a lot but without state monies they'd be SOL.
Keep trusting those politicians/lawyers words though. Remember the definition of "is" is not well defined.

you better check out some of the latest bills that some states, including your own, have introduced that would give way to mob rule by getting rid of the electoral college and redistributing their votes to whoever was in the majority. This is by definition mob rule. If more states continue this then there will never be another republican in the office of President, ever. The majority will always vote shit for brains and free stuff hence mob rule and those of us that have American conservative values will simply be overlooked by the idiots.
those of us that have American conservative values will simply be overlooked by the idiots.

Overlooked? The Left has already gone far beyond that.

A quote from the article.
But what protection does that provide to the residents of "sanctuary counties?"
Officials say the resolutions are more like a 'symbol of opposition.'

So according to the officials it is something that will make the people feel better.
Do you really think that they are going to back up the people when the governor shuts off money to the county for schools, roads and other projects?
look at any city or county budget and see who supports it. Local taxes pay for a lot but without state monies they'd be SOL.
Keep trusting those politicians/lawyers words though. Remember the definition of "is" is not well defined.

Look, I really don't think you and I disagree at the core here, and division amongst us serves only their purpose. I certainly do not implicitly trust the politicians, but I also will not turn away the support and efforts of politicians seeking to further our cause, and support the constitution. That's why I think we should be lobbying them to "put up" or reveal themselves as cowards. Lobbying for a militia resolution would help do just that.

Last edited:
I agree. But when push comes to shove the government already has their hired hands to protect them. Hopefully some of those politicians/hired hands will jump ship if the day comes. While I would accept their support I would never give them oversight or any part of control.
Look, I really don't think you and I disagree at the core here, and division amongst us serves only there purpose. I certainly do not implicitly trust the politicians, but I also will not turn away the support and efforts of politicians seeking to further our cause, and support the constitution. That's why I think we should be lobbying them to "put up" or reveal themselves as cowards. Lobbying for a militia resolution would help do just that.

I agree. But when push comes to shove the government already has their hired hands to protect them. Hopefully some of those politicians/hired hands will jump ship if the day comes. While I would accept their support I would never give them oversight or any part of control.

Hired with our money! That should be a big clue to all who follow such unconstitutional orders. They ain’t your boss, the ones who pay you are and that burden lies with the people. Unfortunately, the gov is so out of control, you really can’t not pay taxes to pay these people even if they are using your money against you !! They’ll reach in your accounts and just take it, which imo is complete bullshit. So, there really isn’t any way to stand up to them in that regard. If they get the guns, it’s literally over. Not that anyone is using the 2A as intended anyways but if they get those they can literally say screw you, we will take what we want, bend over slave. I’m not saying one couldn’t get creative but...there isn’t much holding them back as it is. That much is obvious.

Last edited:
Around the the 5 minute mark through the 10 minutes, more or less, they start talking about compromise and mitigation. I say fuck that. Let them go full ape shit. Why suffer from a thousand cuts? We know what their plans/goal is. So stop with the frog in the pot bullshit.
Believe me they don't want to further any more gun control either.
Yet, I can only assume that some are trying to make these slightly better, because they are likely to pass?
It is our job to fight and stay active spreading the word to everyone so that we pressure the Senate Dems into backpedaling.

We have a long fight on our hands, so get ready Virginia.

While talking about all this the other day, somebody mentioned that if it kept going like this that Va may split into North and South. Maybe instead West Va will just get bigger haha!

I do have a question tho. What can non Va residents do to help? Are we allowed to sign the pettitions or is that only for Virginia residents? May be a silly question, but I'm not too familiar with this type of thing nor how to officially oppose it. I'm not a resident but live fairly close and spend a lot of time in Va.
You can do nothing till the boogaloos start. Virginia’s are getting all huffy accusing anyone that don’t live there as chest pounders and keyboard commandos. They keep asking what have you done, not knowing many of us already have blood on our hands for the constitution. They apparently have all the answers and think voting can fix everything. They are being childish and not able to see that this a American problem not just a Virginia problem. If they grab their knees instead of grabbing their balls then they are screwing us all just like Cali, New York, Illinois, ...... gov is dividing and conquering and we are all helping. Someone offered to send ammo and they mocked him. Are we 50 individual states or are we one nation?

NO this is everyone still expecting govt to save you from govt. Can anyone site one time that this actually worked out well for the people ? What people are implying is "we the people" have no legal authority without govt. The 2A explicitly identifies a natural, GOD given right to every person, placing an absolute restriction govt from infringing(hindering) on this right. Instead we have politicians who believe this is a privilege granted to the people by law.

This is epic fail on both sides.

Are we 50 individual states or are we one nation?
We are 50 individual states. Individual states have their own power to make their own laws (Cali, NY...) and not bother with the Constitution, and we are certainly not united.

The big picture is getting on with it or just slowly boiling to death.
Mitigation is just begging to kiss the boots instead of being mandated to do so.
Believe me they don't want to further any more gun control either.
Yet, I can only assume that some are trying to make these slightly better, because they are likely to pass?
It is our job to fight and stay active spreading the word to everyone so that we pressure the Senate Dems into backpedaling.

We have a long fight on our hands, so get ready Virginia.
There's no " long fight". They are going to pass this bullshit with exemption and grandfather clauses. There will be law suits and appeals until the SCOTUS refuse to hear the case.
I will channel Army Jerry....put your trust/liberty in the hands of Harvard and Yale lawyers? Bwaahaha!!!
Buy more ammo. My suggestion... Take names and addresses of the tyrants. Learn from the boys in Boston.

You can do nothing till the boogaloos start. Virginia’s are getting all huffy accusing anyone that don’t live there as chest pounders and keyboard commandos. They keep asking what have you done, not knowing many of us already have blood on our hands for the constitution. They apparently have all the answers and think voting can fix everything. They are being childish and not able to see that this a American problem not just a Virginia problem. If they grab their knees instead of grabbing their balls then they are screwing us all just like Cali, New York, Illinois, ...... gov is dividing and conquering and we are all helping. Someone offered to send ammo and they mocked him. Are we 50 individual states or are we one nation?
Most of the veterans I know and train with don't want a war.
We must exhaust all options because this is the state that our children play in.
The war you are ready to engage in is not going to be pretty, and if you have served then you should know that.
We have to unite and fight this intelligently until we have no other choice.

Out forefathers were not desperate for war, they had no other choice.
As Virginians we are well aware of the snakes in the grass in Richmond.

This is not the time to argue with your fellow brothers in arms.

Most of the veterans I know and train with don't want a war.
We must exhaust all options because this is the state that our children play in.
The war you are ready to engage in is not going to be pretty, and if you have served then you should know that.
We have to unite and fight this intelligently until we have no other choice.

Out forefathers were not desperate for war, they had no other choice.
As Virginians we are well aware of the snakes in the grass in Richmond.

This is not the time to argue with your fellow brothers in arms.
Not trying to argue brother. Just tired of being asked what have I done and being called chest pounder. I don’t want what’s to come. I see no way around it though and cannot Leave this for my sons. If I can ensure the constitution and peace for them then that is the price I must pay for letting this happen on my watch. Pursue every option. But prepare for war. It appears they are gonna push until we fight or until we live in a police state. If y’all need me I’m there. But in the meantime I have a family here and preparations to make. I have a lot more of our freedoms up here. But I also am dealing with-20 temps right now. I will pray for y’all.

Not trying to argue brother. Just tired of being asked what have I done and being called chest pounder. I don’t want what’s to come. I see no way around it though and cannot Leave this for my sons. If I can ensure the constitution and peace for them then that is the price I must pay for letting this happen on my watch. Pursue every option. But prepare for war. It appears they are gonna push until we fight or until we live in a police state. If y’all need me I’m there. But in the meantime I have a family here and preparations to make. I have a lot more of our freedoms up here. But I also am dealing with-20 temps right now. I will pray for y’all.
I appreciate every last one of you guys on our side.

as Paul said worry about the log in your eye before the speck in someone else’s.
it is easier telling someone else what they should do then to actually do it.
all those that are still trying to talk to politicians have you talked to your local sheriff and figured out were he stands? Do you feel like he has your back or do you feel like he is trapped between a rock and a hard spot saying what both sides want to hear?

Reactions: Sgt47 and Vamike9
I'm a native son of Virginia, born and raised in Roanoke and Franklin counties. I left in 1967 to go on a trip with Uncle Sam and ended up in the west. Va still has a place in my heart and I have family there. I'll be praying for everybody there and remain ready to help.

I was there last weekend. I brought home a cup of Virginia soil. If I plant a freedom seed in it will it grow a gun? :D

You are correct, SB16 was withdrawn in favor of HB961. Essentially the same bill although adding grandfathering with registration through application of a permit and $50 fee per firearm.

Hey guys, I was on a business trip and clearly a lot has happened. I called a friend who is a lobbyist in Richmond (not for firearms stuff, but public utilities). Anyway, he is very well informed and the "inside story" he is hearing is NOT confirming that SB16 has been withdrawn in favor of HB961.

Instead, the Senate, who has their rules together, has dropped support for ANY bills beyond the 3 or 4 that have been voted on at committee and moved to the general Senate. These 3 or 4 are somewhat minor moves, at least compared some of the proposed bills that would have gone against all semi-autos, magazines over 10 rounds, firearms training, gun ranges, etc.

Also remember, the Senate is a much more moderate body than the House is, and is a much closer margin Dem/Rep (currently +1 Dem). More than a few Dem senators are exclusively from 2A Sanctuaries and see their political futures on the line here.

If true, this is a great update and a clear sign that the politicians are 'scared' of the voter backlash and that the massive wave of support IS WORKING.

LET'S KEEP THIS UP THRU LOBBY DAY - THIS MONDAY !!!!

@Maggot and I are going to get together at some point during this event. I'm heading down with a few more Hide Members. We would love to meet any other Hide Members that are going. Sound off if you are interested.

Hey guys, I was on a business trip and clearly a lot has happened. I called a friend who is a lobbyist in Richmond (not for firearms stuff, but public utilities). Anyway, he is very well informed and the "inside story" he is hearing is NOT confirming that SB16 has been withdrawn in favor of HB961.

Instead, the Senate, who has their rules together, has dropped support for ANY bills beyond the 3 or 4 that have been voted on at committee and moved to the general Senate. These 3 or 4 are somewhat minor moves, at least compared some of the proposed bills that would have gone against all semi-autos, magazines over 10 rounds, firearms training, gun ranges, etc.

Also remember, the Senate is a much more moderate body than the House is, and is a much closer margin Dem/Rep (currently +1 Dem). More than a few Dem senators are exclusively from 2A Sanctuaries and see their political futures on the line here.

If true, this is a great update and a clear sign that the politicians are 'scared' of the voter backlash and that the massive wave of support IS WORKING.

LET'S KEEP THIS UP THRU LOBBY DAY - THIS MONDAY !!!!

@Maggot and I are going to get together at some point during this event. I'm heading down with a few more Hide Members. We would love to meet any other Hide Members that are going. Sound off if you are interested.

I may be wrong about this but my understanding is that a red flag clause was in a bill that was in fact referred to the full senate...hardly somewhat minor considering due process was an afterthought. (purposely left out). Agreed though, we need to keep the pressure on, permanently!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ravenworks
Breaking: Gov. Northam declares state of emergency Friday at 5:00pm through Tuesday 1/21. All firearms banned from Capitol square. Capitol square will be fenced off and will have one point of ingress with mangetometers and a limited number of points for egress.

Here is a link to the executive order. Note: that it exempts the following:

1. All on-duty sworn law enforcement personnel providing security for the areas listed in paragraph C during this emergency, as determined by the Chief of the Division of Capitol Police; and

2. Any other person otherwise acting in coordination with the Division of Capitol Police, as determined by its chief.

so now we'll all be fish in a barrel...

That is exactly what he’s doing.
D43C1165-00E1-4D42-AB20-85BC592E8013.jpeg

Don't do that. That has Vegas written all over it. Surround the fenced area armed.

Reactions: ewoaf
Perhaps no one should go in the fenced in area and everyone with their long guns should surround the fenceline. That would make a interesting statement.

I believe many are planning to do that. Lots of talk on the VCDL page about how to work around this.

And just like that, a law that was ignored or openly lauded by so many Fudds, is used like a fucking scalpel to cut your nuts off.
But absolutely, let's do the smart thing, play the long game, etc, turn out the vote! Yada yada ad nauseum.

This is why I'm not sending any ammo. I know some didn't like my comment on that @Blutroop well...sorry.
I'm not sending grown men ammo to plink with.

I may be wrong about this but my understanding is that a red flag clause was in a bill that was in fact referred to the full senate...hardly somewhat minor considering due process was an afterthought. (purposely left out). Agreed though, we need to keep the pressure on, permanently!

Lil Casino,

You are correct and my choice of the word "minor" was poor. I meant the proposed bills are 'minor related to the REALLY bad ones'. Sorry for confusion.

The 4 bills that the Senate will consider are:
  1. SB 69 - one handgun per month
  2. SB 70 - universal background check
  3. SB 240 - red flag law
  4. SB 35 - no 'county gun laws' (clearly aimed at the 2A Sanctuary movement)
Gone are the bills outlawing semi autos, >10rd mags, 'paramilitary' training, gun ranges, and a bunch of other crazy unconstitutional stuff.

THIS IS PROGRESS!!!!!

KEEP IT UP VIRGINIA CITIZENS!!!!!

Lil Casino,

You are correct and my choice of the word "minor" was poor. I meant the proposed bills are 'minor related to the REALLY bad ones'. Sorry for confusion.

The 4 bills that the Senate will consider are:
  1. SB 69 - one handgun per month
  2. SB 70 - universal background check
  3. SB 240 - red flag law
  4. SB 35 - no 'county gun laws' (clearly aimed at the 2A Sanctuary movement)
Gone are the bills outlawing semi autos, >10rd mags, 'paramilitary' training, gun ranges, and a bunch of other crazy unconstitutional stuff.

THIS IS PROGRESS!!!!!

KEEP IT UP VIRGINIA CITIZENS!!!!!

Those bills are not gone they have just not been voted on in committee yet.

And just like that, a law that was ignored or openly lauded by so many Fudds, is used like a fucking scalpel to cut your nuts off.
But absolutely, let's do the smart thing, play the long game, etc, turn out the vote! Yada yada ad nauseum.

This is why I'm not sending any ammo. I know some didn't like my comment on that @Blutroop well...sorry.
I'm not sending grown men ammo to plink with.
They should have their own ammo by now. It was more a gesture of support. I’m gonna step out on a limb though and say I bet if I was out of ammo and you we’re behind cover next to me that you would hand me a mag full. We must remind ourself we are in this together.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Those bills are not gone they have just not been voted on in committee yet.
You are correct that they are not 'officially gone' and my source is just speculating, but the word is that Democrats do not have the votes in the Senate to pass them, therefore they are not going to advance them out of the Committee. This is a very common political strategy. We keep the pressure on and this will be the case.

Reactions: Lil Casino
Status
Not open for further replies.