• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Va Gun Confiscation Looming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This should show everyone how they feel about a well regulated militia, well that part scares the corrupt public servants to death.
They know their intentions and they are scared of how freedom loving people would react.
Scary times brothers

Reactions: TACC
If this doesn't wake people up on their intent, then I don't know what will.
This is tyrannical government run wild.
This is them trying to intimidate us into submission.
They might as well burn our US constitution!

If you had any doubts about their ideas on what is about to precipitate, and what's their plan of action to quell all resistance, they have conveniently made things clear enough for Ray Charles to see.

If you had any doubts about their ideas on what is about to precipitate, and what's their plan of action to quell all resistance, they have conveniently made things clear enough for Ray Charles to see.
You are correct, they expect trouble and want to bully us so we tap out.

The only silver lining is that this shows that they are listening to what we are doing county by county with our 2A movement.

Unjust laws are only as good as the cowards who abide by them.

Last edited:
77277263_10220885943964381_1415660962093989888_n.jpg

And he's a gun grabber, as if it matters at this point.

This just in... not sure if already in this thread but VA legislators are pushing further into treasonous ground. Now planning to ban all paramilitary activity.

What in the screaming shitcock electron fuck temple.

Armed demonstrations of any kind by citizens seems to be banned. Also kiss all 80% kits goodbye along with reloading and making sharp sticks.

2A sanctuary counties work to an extent.
Generally if a county doesn't enforce the law I suppose the judge would dismiss all charges that the state police have against you in theory.
If the counties truly won't enforce unconstitutional laws that is a beautiful thing.
Still, the fight is just now starting.
Doesn’t stop State boys from rolling in like the gestapo. Sanctuary county is a name, not a protection.

Doesn’t stop State boys from rolling in like the gestapo. Sanctuary county is a name, not a protection.

All the State Police I have spoken with assure me there's no possible way for them to enforce it. They have spent the last 5 years gutting the State Police and rumor is some of the new agenda from these a holes is removing money and resources from the State Police. There is no plan on the table to beef up the VSP or create new departments. They are trying to steal the money from the VSP so I don't think the VSP will be any factor in this, other than called in to oversee protests.

Reactions: Vamike9
This just in... not sure if already in this thread but VA legislators are pushing further into treasonous ground. Now planning to ban all paramilitary activity.

A lot of states have these paramilitary laws regarding causing civil disorder. VA already has one but seems this is adding armed assembly to the unlawful list.

Protesting armed isn’t a well thought out approach in my mind. But I get that many like the idea of throwing the bird. Arms written into the 2a are for something else other than protests.

All the State Police I have spoken with assure me there's no possible way for them to enforce it. They have spent the last 5 years gutting the State Police and rumor is some of the new agenda from these a holes is removing money and resources from the State Police. There is no plan on the table to beef up the VSP or create new departments. They are trying to steal the money from the VSP so I don't think the VSP will be any factor in this, other than called in to oversee protests.
Agreed

If you think about it, it's the cops who bring in the criminals, but if the county DA doesn't want to proceed with charges then nothing happens, period.

Not to mention, all of the Va guys and gals who live well and don't want to be messed with. When someone comes knocking at the door enforcing unconstitutional laws, I wouldn't want to be them.

Northam can comply but not decent freedom loving Virginians!

Last edited:
And just to add to what Vamike9 said, think about it. The local and State Police are our neighbors. Their cars are at their homes. Do you really think they'd stand against their neighbors and put themselves at risk at their own homes? I don't think they'll do that. In all my interactions with LEO's around here, they are outstanding people who love guns and they see this for what it is.

There are something like 2 million gun owners in VA and 2000 state police. That's a 1000:1 ratio, respectively low but they're not gutting shit atm. They're building places to store all the guns they plan to seize. They want to make everything federal grant incentivised just like the war on drugs. That way communities where real crimes are committed don't get shit for their PD and the places hellbent on the Democrat agenda get it all. Classic gestapo shit right there, and it's been going on for awhile.

Reactions: culater
Exactly. The concept of solidarity in the 2A Sanctuary County is powerful and unites law enforcement and prosecution *with* the people who are going to be criminalized by these unconstitutional laws. I don't know about Virginia but here in Illinois most of the law enforcement is anti 2A infringement. They are not going to take sides against their neighbors and these 2A Sanctuary agreement outline that alliance and make it us against The State.

The anti's want to divide america into US and Them. These agreement show that county law endorsement and prosecution is one of US and not one of Them. Perfect? Not hardly but a hell of a lot more useful than protesting or violence. There may be a time to ignite The Boogaloo but that time is not yet here.

VooDoo

And everyone including a ton of people here will say “serves him right should have followed the law”
Those type of people will say should've followed the law right into the ovens. Fuck em all.

Reactions: deersniper

Little more info on sanctuary counties. The state will hold hostage Grant money unless counties comply with the laws, unconstitutional or otherwise.

Reactions: Aries256

Little more info on sanctuary counties. The state will hold hostage Grant money unless counties comply with the laws, unconstitutional or otherwise.

Very knowledgeable video, looks like they will have to threaten most of the state's grant money because Va is standing up.

Anyone wrote Sheriff Michael Taylor of Pittsylvania county yet?
We have a sanctuary county but appears we need to contact the sheriffs...

95 counties in VA. Good job. More work to do...proud of yall...keep it up. The country is watching...

Greene votes on it on 10 December. Looks promising as we have either the highest # of CCW's or the highest per capita # in the state.

I live in Augusta and our meeting is next week. Turnout will be big I believe and all supervisors have stated support for the resolution. Sherrif has come out in support as well and has even taken the time to educate our county supervisors about what a real assault weapon is and how he will not enforce the proposed unconstitutional law if it is passed. Our neighbor to the north Rockingham which is the county to the west of Greene is having a meeting on it as well.

Buy more mags. So you can load more bullets in clips for your ghost gun.

Are them newfangled 'caseless' rounds and their designated weapons available for civilian ownership? Or are they still a military R&D brainchild existing only in concept experiments?

Projectile embedded in a hollow shell made from the propellant itself? Sounds like you can carry a shit ton more than traditional ammunition.

We should all go to AZ.

Once I would have agreed, but the last several years has AZ turning "purple". Never would have expected to see a kook like Kyrsten Sinema elected...but here we are.

I think Idaho is one of the last free states so it will definitely be the next target for mass migration from California and dumping of refugees.

Once I would have agreed, but the last several years has AZ turning "purple". Never would have expected to see a kook like Kyrsten Sinema elected...but here we are.

I think Idaho is one of the last free states so it will definitely be the next target for mass migration from California and dumping of refugees.
I have been dreaming about moving to Idaho for several years, however, Boise is the fastest growing city in the nation and californication is spreading rapidly in the state and real estate is increasing rapidly. Time to stop retreating to liberty minded hamlets and fight for what we have before it is lost forever.

Great video had no idea what the local sheriff's duty was and that anyone could run for that position. He should a instructional video in how to tie a hangman's knot, American Patriots used it a lot back then with great success for crimes against the Constitution.

I have been dreaming about moving to Idaho for several years, however, Boise is the fastest growing city in the nation and californication is spreading rapidly in the state and real estate is increasing rapidly. Time to stop retreating to liberty minded hamlets and fight for what we have before it is lost forever.

Yep. No use running anymore.

They have awoken a giant...

Article on Guns America:

----------
As of this writing, 23 counties and towns have declared themselves Second Amendment sanctuaries since Michael Bloomberg flipped the state legislature from red to blue earlier this month. Second Amendment sanctuaries exist in many states across the country,
but no state has seen so many in such a short span of time.
----------

anim_beer.gif

You are exactly right davsco. On election day I spoke to an election officer and he stated on a “good” year precinct turnout is less than 60%. That projected across the state is exactly why we are in this mess. 40% or more of good people stayed home and let it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.