• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Va Gun Confiscation Looming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to say I am very proud of all my fellow Virginia residents that are standing up and saying enough is enough.

We are but the battle is far from over!

Nice whole state will turn into sanctuary except for some tiny blue population centers around DC and the blue will still try to enforce its will.

Hoping it works out well.

Second CW starting where First CW ended.....hmmmm?

Exactly, this is largely symbolic. What happens when this doesn’t work?

State officials are just recalibrating the pressure vessel.

Magazines will be limited to ten rounds and everyone will be "thankful" they still have their rifles.

Yet still they lost.

Yep. The battle is far from over!

Exactly, this is largely symbolic. What happens when this doesn’t work?

This isn't symbology. That is working class men and women, standing in the cold, to assert their rights. This multiplied times an entire state, or country, is what politicians fear the most.

Capture.PNG

If any of you live in Dem counties I suggest that you start in on them asap. Call and write letters just so they know we are paying attention.

I was researching it a little and saw the numbers. About 650,000 Concealed Carry Permit Holders in 2019 in Virginia. That's 650,000 people who have agreed to protect their fellow citizens as well as themselves in the event of a criminal act. That amount of people alone should at least get some consideration before making the majority of them felons with the stroke of a pen.

Still no reply from my newly elected representative (D). Couldn't be an (R) because there wasn't one on the F'in ballet.

Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie
This is very personal for Bloomberg. He wants to make an example of Virginia. Especially after that police debacle. He wants Virginia to be a test-case and template for other states.

The stooges he got elected WILL do his bidding. Here in Florida, he bought the Republican (RINO) Senate Leader Galvano and he follows orders and pushed the Bloomberg agenda and wants more of it.

This is very personal for Bloomberg. He wants to make an example of Virginia. Especially after that police debacle. He wants Virginia to be a test-case and template for other states.

The stooges he got elected WILL do his bidding. Here in Florida, he bought the Republican (RINO) Senate Leader Galvano and he follows orders and pushed the Bloomberg agenda and wants more of it.
Bloomberg's had a hard on for VA ever since he sent some of his minions down to buy guns with fake creds several years ago.

There's a lot of theories. One is that they are going to go all out to pass every bit of gun control they can. The other is that they'll play it safe and pass the more mainstream and "tolerable" gun control bills that won't offend too many voters so they can stay in office.

I think the former will be the case.

Virginia is going to be the state where all the national gun controller frustration is going to be unleashed. They feel that their agenda isn't moving nationally, so they will dump it on Virginia. Virginia is going to pay for it all.

It is critical that they get more than just background checks and redflag laws....they need full blown AWB and mag bans and more so that they can prove this Bloomberg test-case template is a winner and energize their base to create a gun-control wave across the country.

They don't care if they get voted out either. Americans have short term memories and they'll cycle back in power again down the road. But what will remain is the legislation.

Once a law is on the books, it is very, very, very hard to get rid of. How many gun control bills have been repealed?

Dems love power, if they lose it, well that speaks volumes to them.
I think they are afraid of us, and if they go for it all at once, well they'll see tens of thousands of us madder than they could ever have deamt about.
Nothing like becoming a felon without just cause to get people Mad!

GOA (@GunOwners) Tweeted:
And GOA has an activist kit that can help you bring a SASO to your community, including a one-page fact sheet, petition form and model resolution.

LEARN MORE ➡️ https://t.co/u2p5LScfWr https://t.co/1jMDM8ZeIi

Last edited:
Bloomberg can't buy our freedom because it ain't for sale!

He bought your government, and by extension - your state, county and local police. The entities that will make your exercising of this not-for-sale freedom come with the choice of not being able to exercise it, which is the same as not having it at all, or exercising it and potentially going to prison. Which is the loss of all freedom.

So in reality, yes, your freedom was for sale and Bloomberg bought it. That's because the State owned it, not the people.

For what you say to be true, one must be of the "you cannot enslave a freeman, the best you can do is kill him" mindset.

Even with sanctuary counties....the state will make examples of people. No, they cannot arrest everyone. They don't have to. But they will pick off people one at a time. Most people value not being behind bars more than owning an AR-15 or a 30rd magazine, and very few if anyone who decides to hide/bury and not-comply will not be showing up at their local range and enjoying it. If you bury it, it's the same as being confiscated. They win. It only exists as a 'just in case - someday' tool. A day that will probably never come. A lifelong liability.

If you use it defensively...you will face charges for illegal possession. Defend your home, go to prison. Happened many, many times in England. They don't care that it was an extreme and justified situation.

He bought your government, and by extension - your state, county and local police. The entities that will make your exercising of this not-for-sale freedom come with the choice of not being able to exercise it, which is the same as not having it at all, or exercising it and potentially going to prison. Which is the loss of all freedom.

So in reality, yes, your freedom was for sale and Bloomberg bought it. That's because the State owned it, not the people.

For what you say to be true, one must be of the "you cannot enslave a freeman, the best you can do is kill him" mindset.

Even with sanctuary counties....the state will make examples of people. No, they cannot arrest everyone. They don't have to. But they will pick off people one at a time. Most people value not being behind bars more than owning an AR-15 or a 30rd magazine, and very few if anyone who decides to hide/bury and not-comply will not be showing up at their local range and enjoying it. If you bury it, it's the same as being confiscated. They win. It only exists as a 'just in case - someday' tool. A day that will probably never come. A lifelong liability.

If you use it defensively...you will face charges for illegal possession. Defend your home, go to prison. Happened many, many times in England. They don't care that it was an extreme and justified situation.
There's truth to what you say if all goes south, but I believe things will go down quite differently if people don't get lazy.
Trust me it will be many messages sent to Bloomberg and the Dems scared of losing control.
We will fight this and if we stand together no one can stop us.
If we have a mindset of defeat before the fight starts, well we have lost. But it is the unwilling who are ok with losing their freedoms.
We give up what we are afraid to fight for, this takes time and hard work.

There's truth to what you say if all goes south, but I believe things will go down quite differently if people don't get lazy.
Trust me it will be many messages sent to Bloomberg and the Dems scared of losing control.
We will fight this and if we stand together no one can stop us.
If we have a mindset of defeat before the fight starts, well we have lost. But it is the unwilling who are ok with losing their freedoms.
We give up what we are afraid to fight for, this takes time and hard work.

If this passes I’d be very surprised if Bloomberg didn’t wind up like Kennedy, by the band of some pissed Virginian. I’ve seen some of y’all get pissed lol.

I would join with the VCDL, at the very least sign up for their email newsletter.
The more informed we are, the better we can fight this.
No matter who you are with, we need to fight as one.

Just joined, subscribed and donated a healthy amount of coin to them about five minutes ago. After a lot of reading, they definitely have their heads on straight and are at the front of the fight.

There is a nice hotel .1 mile from the capitol for $135 a night. The room I have has 2 beds. If anybody needs a place to crash, it’s available but be aware that I plan to bring back skanks every night.

Too many people think that some rational (D) will step up and resist in fear of losing their seat. I think history shows they don't mind falling on the sword for their cause. Our state and country and littered with (D)'s that voting against the people, got the laws enacted and then were promptly thrown out of office. The end result is the law is still there and they are happy taking one for the team.

Don't underestimate them and think they won't sacrafice themselves to push this over the goal line.

^^^^^^^^^^
You need to change your name on SH. You clearly have a clue.

Does anyone think gun confiscation would not be overturned by the scotus?

serious question there.

Anyone who thinks this is going nowhere is mistaken. This is not a bluff. They are determined to push this through. The logic behind some of it stems from the Virginia Beach shooter used 2 45’s and a suppressor. All legally bought. So he passed two State Police background checks and a FBI background check for his suppressor. So now the logic is one person used it in a crime, let’s make them all illegal.

If people don’t flood their phones every single day and flood their offices every single day, this is going to fly through. Their offices and daily functions need to be brought to a crawl until they listen. If they can’t make an outgoing call to order lunch because their phone lines are full, every single day, they will get the message that we have power as well.

When it’s debated, there needs to be 10’s of thousands of people, not 10’s of people.

While we are at it, let’s understand who got us here. There were no opposition candidates on 40% of the races. In my own county, there was 1 person listed for 1 race. Kind of hard to defeat them when you don’t have any candidates on the ballet.

Please follow this and come from as far away as possible. Stand with us today and we will stand with you tomorrow.
Yes. That worked so well for commie care.

Nothing will change unless their money or security is at risk.

Reactions: Greg Langelius *
In case anyone doubts where this bill was written, understand that the Virginia State Police just switched the rank and file service weapons from Sig P229’s to Sig P320’s. In doing so, they offered them the opportunity to purchase their P229 retired service weapons. My source says more than 900 officers took that offer. If this law passes as written, all 900+ State Police who bought their P229’s will become felons unless they sell them out of state or turn them in to be destroyed.

Would anyone plugged into Virginia Law Enforcement write a bill that made their Troopers felons? I seriously doubt that. This has out of state fingerprints all over it. I seriously hope that 10’s of thousands turn out to protest rather that 50 people.
Lmfao.

Wheee have you been?

They always exempt the cops. If not in the first bill, they fix it later. If they didn’t the cops wouldn’t enforce it. Like in NY? where cops are exempt from the gun laws even after retired?
Most cops have a superiority complex anyway so they love this shit.

Serious answer, they'd never even hear it if so and that's probably the best case scenario. Just my opinion, I'm a pessimist when it comes to the government protecting my own rights.

I am not quite as pessimistic. I do believe the scotus would hear the case as it would be ground breaking.

So a universal background check with potential felony.

" The bill also provides that the Department shall have three business days to complete a criminal history record information check before a firearm may be transferred"

Sounds like a mandatory 3 day waiting period the way I read that, but I could be reading it wrong.

" The bill also provides that the Department shall have three business days to complete a criminal history record information check before a firearm may be transferred"

Sounds like a mandatory 3 day waiting period the way I read that, but I could be reading it wrong.

With todays technology there is no need for a three day wait for any return.

I think present law requires that if there is a technical delay and they can not get the return in three days they give you the purchase.

They don't care about the minutia written into the bill.

They just want to get them guns, so there is no ultimate fallback when they start taking things like reparations and carbon taxes out of the serf's checks.

That's the little stuff.
What a lot of people think will eventually happen is 2 big things.

One is a sudden demonetization of a big swath of current higher dollar value currency denomination notes. But you'll of course have a window of time to trade them in at the bank (with a paper trail of course) and get them replaced with new ones or electronic credit. (They just did that in India).

Then the other potential big deal is the "Nationalizing" of all your IRAs/401k/Retirement accounts, Of course to make sure that your money is "secure" with the government.......

When the government runs out of cheap debt to print and SS starts needing more than the yearly tax & borrow income can provide, those billions of funds will be a bit too tempting, especially if there is some kind of "financial emergency" around the same time and the government just steps in to take control of all those funds from the "big greedy companies" and keep them "safe and secure" for you.....

All the counties that wish to be 2a sanctuaries should file an injunction against the state to halt ths while they file to succeed from the state.

We should end up with another 20 states and proper representation.

Shit can the state into thier little communist cesspool and start new states.

Should have the power then to fix feds mess.

That's the little stuff.
What a lot of people think will eventually happen is 2 big things.

One is a sudden demonetization of a big swath of current higher dollar value currency denomination notes. But you'll of course have a window of time to trade them in at the bank (with a paper trail of course) and get them replaced with new ones or electronic credit. (They just did that in India).

Then the other potential big deal is the "Nationalizing" of all your IRAs/401k/Retirement accounts, Of course to make sure that your money is "secure" with the government.......

When the government runs out of cheap debt to print and SS starts needing more than the yearly tax & borrow income can provide, those billions of funds will be a bit too tempting, especially if there is some kind of "financial emergency" around the same time and the government just steps in to take control of all those funds from the "big greedy companies" and keep them "safe and secure" for you.....

Interesting that it seems two big investment funds to be investigated for Burisma/Biden money laundering are DNC connected.

Wonder how many were set up with the express practice of being attractive until the point they are not.

The American map would change drastically with little communist spots to avoid, unless you just need someplace to take a town shit.

It's gonna be a long drawn out confiscation as they search records to see who bought guns and have not turned them in. Along with hefty fines for ignoring the deadline.
I think most people will wait and see if it makes it into the courts before voluntarily turning in traceable stuff.

One guy locked up several major cities for a couple weeks with a few fake packages.
Imagine the effect of a few real ones sent to the tyrant's homes, offices and businesses.

Reactions: deersniper
I am not quite as pessimistic. I do believe the scotus would hear the case as it would be ground breaking.

Assuming you're right, how long before ANY of this actually gets to the floor of SCOTUS, and what outrages would have been committed in the name of illegitimate laws in that interim? Pleas from the disarmed have always accompanied fascist takeovers.

Got this straight, the Courts are not effective in a Blitzkreig environment. Bloomberg is at least as well financed, motivated, and organized as Hitler ever dreamed of being. He's getting as close to elected as anyone, more than most. Just like Hitler.

It's very late, probably too late, LEGOWI.

I will NOT help those who refuse to help themselves. When I see action alongside the words, THEN, I'll begin to take this positioning and posing seriously. Proposals and declarations are not actions, they are bloviating bravado. There are no crowds in their faces, and no actual resistance. The ANTIFA thugs, as ludicrous as they may be, have actually put their bodies on the line. Where are ours? Talk buys us nothing.

Yes, I left New York when it became undeniably impossible to achieve justice in precisely the same manner as I see above in this topic. The mice are voting to bell the cat. Again. Call me a Coward, fine; words will never hurt me. Get off your collective ass and stare them down in the streets, on the capital lawns, in person. That, at least, is action, not words.

We're doing precisely what you insist is the right thing here in AZ. Makes us feel good, makes us feel effective. But that's not working, will never work, because words are simply blather.

Warm bodies on the line are more than just a statement; they must be reckoned with, here and now. Or not now. We get to choose, and this may well be our last real choice.

Some day, when the people look back, will they be damning us; or respecting us?

Greg

Last edited:
The ANTIFA thugs, as ludicrous as they may be, have actually put their bodies on the line. Where are ours? Talk buys us nothing.

The answer for that is pretty straight forward.
The "Good" folks got hoodwinked into letting a "Natural inalienable right" be turned into a "Privilege" because well.... "bad people bad"....
And you'll be hard pressed to find more than a handful that understand how wrong all this "Prohibiting" business is.

That added with too much worship of "The King's Men" and refusing to take a firm stand and say if you don't understand you are just citizens hired by other citizens for a public service job, and apply the law constitutionally and equally we get rid of you and replace you immediately regardless of "Just following orders" or "directives".

So Antifa and the communists can rally, riot, civil disobedience all they want because:
a. They know the politicians and the courts have their backs and the King's Men will stand down as ordered.
b. They know all the rights they care about are inalienable and can't be taken away no matter what they do
c. Most don't need to work or are supported / paid by others
d. never cared about right or good or following the law or their fellow people.

As opposed to the good folks:
a. They know the King's Men, politicians and courts will come down on them harshly with the full weight of the government at any chance
b. if they get arrested (even falsely) there is a good chance they loose the right they care about and the rest of the "good folks" will just cluck their heads and say... that's a shame... should have followed the law
c. are working to support themselves / their families / half the country that doesn't pay taxes
d. care about trying to "do the right thing" and be "good".

That is why the "Good folks" can't show up with pressure / riot mobs like the communists can.

Northam and the other VA dems are going to try pushing this to a breaking point. No doubt in my mind. There's a metric fuckton of unconstitutional gun legislation getting rammed down our throats. If any major part of it ends up passing, especially red flag laws, you can kiss civilized raport goodbye. Until that time, only cooler heads will prevail. If we are to maintain our liberty then we will do so with perseverance, and appropriately to the situations immediately at hand. We need people writing, calling, and above all else putting their boots on the ground and telling their government and their countrymen that they will not abide further infringements upon any of their liberty.

Status
Not open for further replies.