• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vax Cards to Restaurant and Work but Voter ID is racist?

Democrat leaders looking for a reason so they don't have to dine with their voters.

Looking for a way to mail out enough ballots to win some elections again. They know they were fully and heartily rejected, and now they are jilted.

When Democrats ran Germany in the 1930's they made Jews and other ethnic groups wear patches so they could tell who their enemies were.

Democrats use the same playbook pretty much anytime they are in power. They try and force compliance to their twisted, racist, intolerant and evil worldview and persecute anyone who disagrees.

The important thing to notice is how many businesses and neighbors fully support evil. Expect Kamaltoe or Heir Biden to post something like this as a list of required screens for your cell phone.

1629830501141.png

When Democrats ran Germany in the 1930's they made Jews and other ethnic groups wear patches so they could tell who their enemies were.

Democrats use the same playbook pretty much anytime they are in power. They try and force compliance to their twisted, racist, intolerant and evil worldview and persecute anyone who disagrees.

The important thing to notice is how many businesses and neighbors fully support evil. Expect Kamaltoe or Heir Biden to post something like this as a list of required screens for your cell phone.

View attachment 7690519
I hope history hasn’t forgotten.

Reactions: 10ring'r
DO NOT STOP these stupid Democrats!!!

Indications are that minorities will be greatly effected by these draconian measures.

Democrats overplaying this COVID BS is exactly what is turning folks against them. Seems like we are always running interference saving them from themselves.

In full disclosure, I chose to get both doses of the Pfizer shot with no side effects at the time and none noticed since then. If I have microchips in my body, Jameson will surely take care of them. If I've been rendered infertile... great! That said, my company requires, even if you prove vaccination, that, to go back to the office, you must test once per week and wear a mask everywhere inside. I'll wait...

Anywho... based upon the latest vaccination data from the CDC as summarized by KFF, 72% of the (known) adult US population has received at least one dose of the available vaccines (last I found, 49% of the US population is "fully vaccinated"). Interestingly, the CDC doesn't know the race of all of the people who received the vaccine (race is self-reported and optional which is baffling because this isn't a mortgage or job application, it's medical information and race is important). Of that percentage of "race known vaccinated people", apparently two-thirds are white. Logically, then, requiring proof of vaccination to go to/do XYZ will have a disparate impact on people of color (all non-white combined).

Unless I'm missing something, the percentages above are hilariously and sadly not provided "per capita" (against the population of each race). (You can get that information from the CDC directly and no race, excepting American Indian, is higher than 38.2% vaccinated per capita).

Per the KFF article, 57% of whites haven't gotten the vaccine. Using childish media logic, though, that 57% of unvaccinated white folks must be "Trump supporters" and "evil Republicans". They like to assume that 100% of the ~44% of white eligible voters who voted that voted for Biden all marched to the nearest vaccine tent and got stuck. Reality is... while Democratic votes are more likely to get the vaccine per various surveys of small portions of the population, requiring VAX passports would negatively impact Democrats almost as much as Republicans.

What's concerning about the political demand for vaccine passports is that it has been dreamed up and advocated for by white liberals, the very people who beat the drum that requiring ID for voting has a disparate impact on people of color. And the exact same core logical argument is made when advocating for both Voter ID and VAX passports: security of the future of this country. But the vast majority of Americans want voter ID. A minority of Americans, as far as I can tell in a short research period, want VAX passports.

Source: https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-cov...data-on-covid-19-vaccinations-race-ethnicity/
Official Numbers by Race: https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#vaccination-demographics-trends

Last edited:
In full disclosure, I chose to get both doses of the Pfizer shot with no side effects at the time and none noticed since then. If I have microchips in my body, Jameson will surely take care of them. If I've been rendered infertile... great! That said, my company requires, even if you prove vaccination, that, to go back to the office, you must test once per week and wear a mask everywhere inside. I'll wait...

Anywho... based upon the latest vaccination data from the CDC, 72% of the (known) adult US population has received at least one dose of the available vaccines (last I found, 49% of the US population is "fully vaccinated"). Interestingly, the CDC knows the race of only 58% of the people who received the vaccine (race is self-reported and optional, apparently... which is baffling... this isn't a mortgage or job application). Of that percentage of "race known vaccinated people", two-thirds are white. Logically, then, requiring proof of vaccination (VAX passports, similar) will have a disparate impact on people of color.

Unless I'm missing something, the percentages above are hilariously and sadly not provided "per capita" (against the US population of each race). It's concerning that the CDC (an organization that needs to understand how to clearly articulate statistics to be effective at its job) doesn't overtly provide per capita numbers by default. They also opted to make their graph using various shades of blue in what appears to be a version of Microsoft Excel from 1999 (see source link below). Now, they do mention, of course, that apparently 57% of white people have NOT gotten the vaccine. But again, folks, race is known for only 58% of the people who received the vaccine.

Using childish media logic, that 57% of unvaccinated white folks must be "Trump supporters" and "evil Republicans". Nevermind that only ~44% of white eligible voters who voted... voted for Biden (and apparently 51.3% of the country voted for him overall). Of course, I know a number of liberals who refuse to get the vaccine but we'll never see that reported or mentioned in the media. Interestingly, most of the Asian-descent folks I know, particularly 1st and 2nd generation Chinese, won't touch it with a 10 foot pole. Small sample size, but... interesting.

What's concerning about the political demand for vaccine passports is that it has been dreamed up and advocated for by white liberals, the very people who beat the drum that requiring ID for voting has a disparate impact on people of color. And the exact same core logical argument is made when advocating for both Voter ID and VAX passports: security of the future of this country.

Source: https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-cov...data-on-covid-19-vaccinations-race-ethnicity/
the numbers from the CDC often don't make sense, and i don't trust them.
for example, they say that as many as 1 out of 6 get the seasonal flu every year (until the recent miracle).
but only 10% of people that get a real test at a FluSurv-net location (where the CDC gets their numbers and extrapolates), are positive
since this network only tests people that present flu like symptoms and fever and are sick enough to see a doctor, and only 10% of those people actually have the flu, it doesn't make sense that according to the cdc, 16% of us get the flu every year.

1/6th get the flu yearly
but only 1/10th of people sick enough to see a doctor and get tested actually have the flu.
make sense?

Anywho... based upon the latest vaccination data from the CDC, 72% of the (known) adult US population has received at least one dose of the available vaccines (last I found, 49% of the US population is "fully vaccinated"). Interestingly, the CDC knows the race of only 58% of the people who received the vaccine (race is self-reported and optional, apparently... which is baffling because this isn't a mortgage or job application, it's medical information and race is important). Of that percentage of "race known vaccinated people", two-thirds are white. Logically, then, requiring proof of vaccination (VAX passports, similar) will have a disparate impact on people of color.

Unless I'm missing something, the percentages above are hilariously and sadly not provided "per capita" (against the US population of each race). It's concerning that the CDC (an organization that needs to understand how to clearly and properly articulate statistics to be effective at its job) doesn't overtly provide per capita numbers by default. They also opted to make their graph using various shades of blue in what appears to be a version of Microsoft Excel from 1999 (see source link below). Now, they do mention, of course, that apparently 57% of white people have NOT gotten the vaccine. But again, folks, race is known for only 58% of the people who received the vaccine.

Using childish media logic, that 57% of unvaccinated white folks must be "Trump supporters" and "evil Republicans". Nevermind that only ~44% of white eligible voters who voted... voted for Biden (and apparently 51.3% of the country voted for him overall). Of course, I know a number of liberals who refuse to get the vaccine but we'll never see that reported or mentioned in the media. Interestingly, most of the Asian-descent folks I know, particularly 1st and 2nd generation Chinese, won't touch it with a 10 foot pole. Small sample size, but... interesting.

What's concerning about the political demand for vaccine passports is that it has been dreamed up and advocated for by white liberals, the very people who beat the drum that requiring ID for voting has a disparate impact on people of color. And the exact same core logical argument is made when advocating for both Voter ID and VAX passports: security of the future of this country.

the most concerning this to me isn’t the color of anyone’s skin or who they voted for.

it’s a vaccine that’s less effective at preventing illness than my survival rate.

meaning……if this didn’t have a 99% survival rate and a 45% protection rate…..flip those numbers and I’d prob be more inclined.

but good for you, I hope it all works out.

Either way, no one lives forever & Jesus is real.

+ 99% of people who get the rona live, vaccinated or un vaccinated... regardless of race, gender identity, intelligence level.

And that's just reported cases. Think of how many go unreported.

How many of those that are not "vaccinated" with needles, will or already have self vaccinate naturally??

+ 99% of people who get the rona live, vaccinated or un vaccinated... regardless of race, gender identity, intelligence level.

And that's just reported cases. Think of how many go unreported.

How many of those that are not "vaccinated" with needles, will or already have self vaccinate naturally??
And all the dead Covid deaths weren’t even close to Covid deaths.

remember when they did tracing and said guys who jumped into traffic had Covid blood so it’s a Covid death.

Personally I think these Dr's are playing with shit and putting it into the environment, not really knowing what if any possible long term effects of mutations could occur.
And all the dead Covid deaths weren’t even close to Covid deaths.

remember when they did tracing and said guys who jumped into traffic had Covid blood so it’s a Covid death.
%100 a guy I worked with, his dad died and the Hospital tried to say it was Rona... He wasn't sick. He was fine then literally hit the floor unconscious, and died a few hrs later.

Tons of "and on" deaths!!!

Every one I personally know who has gotten sick, tested for rona positive has survived with flu like symptoms.

My brother is an ER nurse, has treated many RONA patients. Most that get hospitalized were already in poor health.

I lived in Boulder, Colorado. At the time, they boasted the highest doctorate rate per capita in the country. I never verified that stat. but they were proud of it nonetheless. Some of the stupidest, one dimensional, intellectually dishonest, bigoted people I ever lived around.

As a High School dropout I was always amazed by the reation of these purported “intellectuals” when I would share that little nugget. Shock and disbelief. How could a uneducated “commoner” keep up and even challenge them in conversation or debate??? One shocked lady working on her masters exclaimed “but, but you use big words??”........

Personally I think these Dr's are playing with shit and putting it into the environment, not really knowing what if any possible long term effects of mutations could occur.
I am more and more convinced that us vaccinated, caused the Delta mutation......(Annecdotally of course. I am not an epidemiologist)

I work at a hospital

%100 a guy I worked with, his dad died and the Hospital tried to say it was Rona... He wasn't sick. He was fine then literally hit the floor unconscious, and died a few hrs later.

Tons of "and on" deaths!!!

Every one I personally know who has gotten sick, tested for rona positive has survived with flu like symptoms.

My brother is an ER nurse, has treated many RONA patients. Most that get hospitalized were already in poor health.
20% of my work is in hospitals. All my patients have or will have lung transplants. I can’t begin to explain how FUCKING IRRITATING it is to see a person you have helped for years…..to have their death used as political fodder.

I try to remind myself this isn’t about me and move on w my day. It’s not easy.

watch this video, this lady was 600LBS at intake. during her stay she lost 150LBS!!! My Brother personally cared for her, because they need a strong person to help move her around.... These are the majority of the types of people getting wrecked by it. Those who are already un healthy. Most but most healthy people survive it.
I am more and more convinced that us vaccinated, caused the Delta mutation......(Annecdotally of course. I am not an epidemiologist)
YES, did any one notice things mellowed out, then when the vaccinations started rolling out... it suddenly made a resurgence.

I am not a DR or medically trained, but I also have only been to a hospital one time in my adult life and I am 37. BTW, it was in an ambulance, after a motorcycle accident.

I have learned how to take care of my self and be healthy and lucky have never been severely injured... limbs off, bones sticking out type stuff.

I had and Aunt in the early 80's contract HIV and later died of aids from a blood transfusion!!!! There are things these DR's still don't quit understand.

Reactions: Holliday

watch this video, this lady was 600LBS at intake. during her stay she lost 150LBS!!! My Brother personally cared for her, because they need a strong person to help move her around.... These are the majority of the types of people getting wrecked by it. Those who are already un healthy. Most but most healthy people survive it.

YES, did any one notice things mellowed out, then when the vaccinations started rolling out... it suddenly made a resurgence.

I am not a DR or medically trained, but I also have only been to a hospital one time in my adult life and I am 37. BTW, it was in an ambulance, after a motorcycle accident.

I have learned how to take care of my self and be healthy and lucky have never been severely injured... limbs off, bones sticking out type stuff.

I had and Aunt in the early 80's contract HIV and later died of aids from a blood transfusion!!!! There are things these DR's still don't quit understand.
Here in AZ they showed a 200lb 6th grader and said “this otherwise healthy boy” 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂

His fat ass parents also said how healthy he was.

• Haha
Reactions: GreenGO Juan