• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

VBIED IVO US Canada Border

Make sure to use manila rope to lower him
Actually, the best rope is made out of hemp so he could toke up on the way down. On the other hand, nylon rope has a lower melting point.....

Reactions: 308pirate
And @sirhrmechanic : Now they are saying it is "not terrorism" at all. First thing that came to mind when I saw the video was "hacked EV". That was NOT a high explosive or even black powder or sugar based fuel going off. It was a high speed impact with a solid barrier followed by a very fast moving possibly hydrogen gas (battery rupture) fueled fire that consumed the car in a few seconds flat. And given that all EVs must practically be completely networked to the Internet in order to be able to operate, it is not far fetched to suspect that a capable entity like national governments could be able to hack an EV driven by a target they want eliminated, the driver losing all car control including means of getting out, and the hacked car then sped up and crashed into something. A very likely possibility. Another reason to stay FAR AWAY from EVs...

7315068D-0385-4C7D-9BBA-AE435DCDA130.jpeg

William of Ockham has been dead for about 800 years, but he still stroked out reading this post.

I don't think you're completely wrong. To some extent every government is somewhat evil. But in this case as in many previous cases. Israeli civilians were murdered and kidnaped. I believe Israel should be allowed to pursue the end they feel puts a stop to this.

As the wise man said: FAFO.
But would Israel have gone this far without Big Brother standing to the side warning everyone else to stay out of it or the US will get involved? And now what happens if FAFO is reversed back on Israel? I wonder if it would have been a quicker result to pull away from Israel and let this event reach a stalemate - just like we saw in Ukraine, supplying weapons is only extending the conflict and causing more problems while solving none.

But would Israel have gone this far without Big Brother standing to the side warning everyone else to stay out of it or the US will get involved? And now what happens if FAFO is reversed back on Israel? I wonder if it would have been a quicker result to pull away from Israel and let this event reach a stalemate - just like we saw in Ukraine, supplying weapons is only extending the conflict and causing more problems while solving none.
That's a very thought provoking comment. I wish the world were like that. As I see it Hezbollah is backed by Iran. Iran is supported by China (at least to the extent that they attack American interests).

So domino's, ya know. If China crushes our proxy in the mideast, they have momentum toward Taiwan and the South China Sea, eventually isolate and control Japan.

Think about that future China and tell me you think we'll be ready to face that China.

So to be clear, I don't think we should fight over there. I do think we should make a supply of weapons available to Israel to purchase at a slight discount and provide diplomatic support.

WTF is a Bentley Excelsior? No such model… well, maybe it’s new…

And it is the media.

Shit… Bentley Drivers who listen to classic rock.

That puts me on another list….

Sirhr

PS. I don’t think that was a Bentley (If it is… it’s a Flying Spur “… Which is ironic and hilarious.). But I think it is a Lincoln MkZ from about 2018 or so. There is no Excelsior model Bentley.
Think it may be one of the Continental GT models, legit ~200 mph cars.

My money is on a failed Israeli false flag event.
Kinda have to agree. When the news broke yesterday every news site seemed to allude to Haji getting his Jihad on (possibly that false flag) and now it’s a car wreck or something.

Reuters:

“ Hours later, federal and state authorities said investigators had found no evidence of an act of terrorism, though circumstances surrounding the crash on the Rainbow Bridge remained murky, leaving it to be determined whether it was accidental or intentional”

If it was Haji then that was some weak-ass low calorie Jihad.

Reactions: Docsherm
IMO the false flag is the repeated manipulation of the story. Even when telling the "truth" they still make what are clearly false statements (ex; non-existent Bentley model). All of it to create FUD.

I think had we pulled away and there not two carrier groups close by, a stalemate would not have been reached. They chose to move to a hotbed and antagonize the residents, they should be left to settle their differences. I dont want my taxes paying for a thousands of year old, never ending, conflict . I'd rather have a bigger bump to my Social Security.

Reactions: 10ring'r
Ever wonder if those foreign actors would be pissed off at the USA if we didn't have troops in 190 countries around the world, our CIA wasn't stirring shit around the world, our government wasn't using taxpayers money to control their government and ever expanding NATO?
Isolation? How about just not being invaders.
I can’t control who your fellow Americans votes into position who makes those decisions.

I’m not wondering anything. What I’m saying is it doesn’t matter how you got it, it matters what you can hold. If you’re self loathing, then by occupational logic, we ought to just abandon our homes and give it back to the native Americans.

Your home is an occupation to someone. 1847, halls of montezuma…. “YankeesUSMC”

You sound like a faggot.

His brand of neocon fucksticks doesn't care.
who the fuck are you bitch?
My “brand of neocon” simply don’t want unstable motherfuckers like Iran to have a nuke….and am simply pointing out that they have not problem dying for their 91 virgin goats…all true statements.

Last I checked we didn’t invade Iran…so I don’t know what homo yankeeusmc is going on about with occupation.

My “brand of neocon” simply don’t want unstable motherfuckers like Iran to have a nuke….and am simply pointing out that they have not problem dying for their 91 virgin goats…all true statements.

Last I checked we didn’t invade Iran…so I don’t know what homo yankeeusmc is going on about with occupation.

Who the fuck are you cunt?

Go fuck yourself

ETA: I'm the motherfucker who doesn't give a shit about your opinion of what our foreign policy should be.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Doc68
I don't consider the "invasions" of Afghanistan and Iraq in the 2000s invasions or occupations. Islamic fanatics need to get their asses thoroughly kicked from time to time because they are a highly aggressive and expansionist entity that is RELENTLESS and will not stop trying to kill and subjugate those who are 'nonbelievers'. Throughout history. The brutal Umayyad sack and destruction of Roman and Phoenician lands along the coast of the Fertile Crescent. The incredibly savage Moorish invasions into France in the 700s which saw entire towns wiped off the map. If Charles Martel did not stop them, Paris and London were their next targets with their cathedrals to be turned into mosques. The relentless Ottoman invasions of the Holy Roman Empire and their seaborne reigns of terror against the UK and Scandinavia until the US Marines mopped the floor with them... If these entities are left alone and left to their devices without periodic reality checks, they will spread and sow terror, right to the point where the New York City skyline was irreversibly changed with thousands of people just going to work wiped out. Iraq and Afghanistan were returned to local rule very shortly after the initial strikes and the coalition troops were just there to mop up pockets of terrorism when they appeared. Even some of the normies who used to think that the Palestinians were poor persecuted natives being subjugated by the Israelis changed their minds after the Oct 7th 2023 attacks...

Reactions: 232593

We did in fact put in place the Shah. The loony muzzies just took it back.

Who the fuck are you cunt?

Go fuck yourself

ETA: I'm the motherfucker who doesn't give a shit about your opinion of what our foreign policy should be.
I’m not the one calling taking calling strangers neocons on the internet cunt. To busy fucking your mother to go fuck myself. So obviously you’re not the morherfucker.
You cared enough to comment retard.

I’m not the one calling taking calling strangers neocons on the internet cunt. To busy fucking your mother to go fuck myself. So obviously you’re not the morherfucker.
You cared enough to comment retard.

Stupid ass neocons like you are what have led to the destabilization that we have today. You have to be a special kind of stupid to not see how that happened.

Stupid ass neocons like you are what have led to the destabilization that we have today. You have to be a special kind of stupid to not see how that happened.
Was the destabilization the result of stupidity or intent?

I can’t control who your fellow Americans votes into position who makes those decisions.

I’m not wondering anything. What I’m saying is it doesn’t matter how you got it, it matters what you can hold. If you’re self loathing, then by occupational logic, we ought to just abandon our homes and give it back to the native Americans.

Your home is an occupation to someone. 1847, halls of montezuma…. “YankeesUSMC”

You sound like a faggot.
Yer funny.
You sound vaxxed

So far, not a single billionaire has attempted to dive into an active volcano for attention.

I bet with a special suit and a TV contract, Bezos could be the first person to volcano spelunk!

Sirhr
I think he is volcano spelunking with his new fiancé.

She is going to take him for all he is worth.

I think the first wife was hotter.

I don't think you're completely wrong. To some extent every government is somewhat evil. But in this case as in many previous cases. Israeli civilians were murdered and kidnaped. I believe Israel should be allowed to pursue the end they feel puts a stop to this.

As the wise man said: FAFO.
I keep asking myself on the 50th anniversary of a big ass kicking, in a country with the most stringent border technology going, with a people believing they are 24/7 being plotted against, with mil forces supposedly at the ready in their smaller than Massachusetts country (note my commute daily is 1/3 of the way across MA and I do it in about 40 min at 65 mph in a Honda Pilot. If I was a pilot in an IAF jet I’m guessing I could do it faster than 7 hours) but I digress…….

Reactions: Rthur and diverdon
The US will pull the rug out from under our Ally first opportunity for benefit elsewhere.

See every war since WWII.

Do you think the puppet master right now is really on the side of Israel.

Israel got itself into this and would be better to go it alone rather than bring in someone that will cut their Achilles first chance.

Kurds give me a like for this.

Reactions: diverdon
that said, making a statement about US bases in Iraq being attacked, and that Iran shouldn’t have a nuke is not me being a neocon….

That’s my issue. Again, you care enough to keep commenting, you fucking dumbass.

Yer funny.
You sound vaxxed
From the halls of Montezuma, to the shores of tripoli..but I’m the neocon. Even your butt buddy 308pirate was doing the gay underway shit, but
I’m the neocon…

you’re cool with your people of your cloth getting killed because of stupid politics, and cool with the camel jockeys having a nuke…

that’s what up…

that said, making a statement about US bases in Iraq being attacked, and that Iran shouldn’t have a nuke is not me being a neocon….

That’s my issue. Again, you care enough to keep commenting, you fucking dumbass.

From the halls of Montezuma, to the shores of tripoli..but I’m the neocon. Even your butt buddy 308pirate was doing the gay underway shit, but
I’m the neocon…

you’re cool with your people of your cloth getting killed because of stupid politics, and cool with the camel jockeys having a nuke…

that’s what up…
Your cheese has slid off your cracker.
And your comprehension is atrocious

Your cheese has slid off your cracker.
And your comprehension is atrocious
No my comprehension is dead on. I’m suggesting that caring about US forces being attacked is not neoconservative, and that you fucktards should at least understand that. While also pointing out that anything you consider an “invasion” is exactly the thing that you all probably participated in yourself more than likely.

So, what I hear them saying is "loaded with explosives" is the definition of a moderately full fuel tank.

Which as-it-happens, is exactly the way every car-crash in every movie and tv show take place. EVERYONE knows this....

Just because the Irony is too good to not share...

The model car was a 2022 Bentley Flying Spur. Yup, you read that right. A Flying Spur!

Well, technically a Volkswagen. Which owns Audi. Which made the Audi 5000. Which catapulted through garage doors, into swimming pools and onto 60-Minutes.

Not apparently terror-related. They are trying to find/access/read the 'black box' that most cars have these days. Could also be a medical issue w. driver.

That poor Bentley... Between burning up in ships full of Hybrids and launching into bridges... Oh the tragedy. Think of all those cows that gave their hides... the acres of burl wood and hand-woven fabric that are just lost forever. Oh the humanity...

Sirhr

Reactions: 232593