• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vegas/Jason Aldean Concert Shooting

The First Lady of Evil (Hillary) just tweeted that if he had a silencer more would have died. She is such a Cunt. Says there is a law in congress right now to make silencers legal. At least she could call them by the proper term. Bitch!

This is crazy to say the least, why can't fucks like these just put one in their own dome and not take anyone else with them?

As to what it was, the first thing I thought of when I heard rate of fire and a few short pauses was that it sounds exactly like one of the binary triggers. My thoughts are:

1. If it was NFA, it probably would have been suppressed too. Especially with this type of planning, shooting indoors, and the reports of cameras to monitor the hall.

2. Bump firing or a bump fire stock probably wouldn't be accurate enough to do the same damage at distance.

3. The majority of the strings were too fast/consistent to be a typical person on a standard semi auto trigger.

What's done is done and IMO it's a bit selfish to consider what direction will be the attack on our 2A after this but it's what always happens. I can somewhat understand but the concern should be elsewhere. Whether there are legally owned guns or not this will happen, some nut job will find a way to carry out their agenda. The concern should be how to bleach the gene pool or otherwise prevent the crazy, how much it can be contained, and at what cost to freedoms. I don't have the answer or the first though but that's what has to be done.

I'm not trying to jump to conclusions as to the "why" in this case, but seeing the when/where and the fan base is predominately conservative... well... I think many are probably sharing the same thought.

The First Lady of Evil (Hillary) just tweeted that if he had a silencer more would have died. She is such a Cunt. Says there is a law in congress right now to make silencers legal. At least she could call them by the proper term. Bitch!

What's the proper term? Pretty sure even the NFA refers to them as silencers.

President just gave a good consoling speech.

He will be excoriated for saying "we are praying for every American" killed or wounded.

Que up the left stating he doesn't care about non Americans.

Flag is going to half staff, rightfully so.

This is why taking a knee when respect is paid to our flag is not right.

If the flag is not worth standing for than there is no value when it kneels as a sign of respect for you.

Last edited:
If true MOAB.

Yesterday was almost like a planned multi pronged day of action.

If Islamic this is part of some new call to action and is likely not over.

ISIS is being pressed and trying to maintain some relevancy.

Still though crazed heavily in debt gambler acting out in his selfishness makes sense.

Killing your self before engaging LE does not fit the ISIS operations method. Even the Orlando shooter and San Berdoo shooters engaged to obtain their virgins.

Following the trail of the cowards behavior, it does make the most sense. You can't martyr yourself, unfortunately.

Never let a tragic event go to waste.
What a useless cancer.

tI4E44C.jpg

I'm confused, not about the shooting, that was/is simple, nutcase with an axe to grind.
When did Vegas hotel rooms go back to having windows that open on higher floors. All the times I've stayed there, I never had an opening window or a balcony.

This is crazy to say the least, why can't fucks like these just put one in their own dome and not take anyone else with them?

2. Bump firing or a bump fire stock probably wouldn't be accurate enough to do the same damage at distance..

You can be surprisingly accurate with a bumpfire stock because to get it to work correctly you have to constantly pull forward on the fore grip which counteracts the muzzle rise normally associated with regular full auto. I bought one for the shits and giggles of it and it’s very controlable with a little practice, but it definitely did not sound like bump fire.

Maybe I'm the only one, but when I woke up this morning to this news, I looked at my wife and said "And this is why so many veterans avoid crowded, chaotic gatherings like concerts".

Prayers to the survivor's families. Smdh...

I'm confused, not about the shooting, that was/is simple, nutcase with an axe to grind.
When did Vegas hotel rooms go back to having windows that open on higher floors. All the times I've stayed there, I never had an opening window or a balcony.

It's not hard to break a window ;)
My heart goes out to all those effected..what a shit bag!

Windows break.

Never let a tragic event go to waste.
What a useless cancer.

tI4E44C.jpg

nothing like using the deaths of 50 people to flog your agenda......fuck i hope she burns in hell.

eh, shes already proven she doesnt care about deaths of americans so long as it benefits her....why should today be any different.

Hillary is a CUNT. Bodies are not even cold yet and she turns it political.

WTF does being a terrorist have to do with white privilege?

Shooter was in the room for 5 days. Had many many hours to plan.

SubOptimal the windows don't open but they are not bullet proof. Tempered Glass I believe.

Leave it to HRC to turn this political mere hours later before any/accurate facts are in. She's just trying to remain in the spotlight after having her ass handed to her in the election. Can't have her voice heard any other way than saying stupid shit the media fawns over.

This is why Trump WHAT?! (Watch to the end of the clip.)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KMfjLD8eMAc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

nothing like using the deaths of 50 people to flog your agenda......fuck i hope she burns in hell.

eh, shes already proven she doesnt care about deaths of americans so long as it benefits her....why should today be any different.

No its all good, she states "politics aside" before diving into politics.......

Last edited:
Exactly!... Okay David I'm waiting to see you give back all that "white privilege" money you made... Oh wait, you worked for that. Go tell all the other " white privilege" people to give their money back , but go ahead and keep yours.

Gotta love a double standard.

In case you missed it SW, that's a troll account, not the real Letterman.

ETA: The sad thing is that post has 31k likes and 18k retweets, time now, so that many people really, really do believe this is "white privilege" at work.

Last edited:

Well, we assume that it isn't.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/rpdoanE.png"}[/IMG2]

Several reports are saying 'machine gun' but there was also apparently a lot of echoes.

No idea how many rounds fired, but at that distance and angle, into a packed crowd, one shot could be two casualties. If it was truly a class III weapon he shot, it's a rare thing. He is also being referred to as a 'sniper' by media. Naturally.

This is going to be bad.... and looks again like a 'known to police' guy who went on rampage. And gave warning.

No doubt, the other loonies are counting the casualties and saying to themselves... here's a tactic. Great.

Bad day for the families of Nevada and for America.

Why can't these crazies just go into their bedrooms and swallow rat poison? Guess the need for attention is just all-consuming these days.

Sadly,

Sirhr

Wondering where you saw that he gave warning . Also noticed on tv two different windows busted out several rooms apart .

I saw the window and it was broken......
they knew what room he was in cause the smoke alarm went off......

Sounds like m249. And 240. Watched a few clips. Also, sounds like the cyclic rate drops during a couple of strings. Either way, what a fucking horrible day, this shit is making me cry like 9/11

Wondering where you saw that he gave warning . Also noticed on tv two different windows busted out several rooms apart .

I noticed that, too. They're still trying to figure out what happened in detail, and then how much of it they want to let us know.

Fuck. So many dead, so many wounded. Why? Will there ever even be a surmise as to motive? Why couldn't he just off himself in the desert?

Interview with FBI agent said 19 guns in the room with 10 being long guns. If that is true holly shit. Not that it is a lot especially compared to many here (me included) but fuck that is a lot of trips up and down the elevator. determined SOB.

All of this speculation going on here there and everywhere!!
It just happened last night and already there are "experts" going on with their drivel about what he used and he is a muslim convert and you name it, it is out there on social media and the news channels.
I am going to sit back and have a coolie or two and wait for the FACTS to come out and I think they will in time but I don't put a lot of stock in all of the media's efforts to dramatize this horrible event at this point.
I remember Dragnet on TV and Jack Webb telling everyone over and over,"Just the facts please, just the facts."
That is just my opinion and yours may vary but I will stick to mine before saying very much about this other than it is a horrible tragedy and I pray for all involved.
Regards, Foul Mike

Saw the distance between broken windows and thought man that's a giant ass room.

Wonder if he was that big a gambler he gets comp'd a suite.

Reports are in addition to being a retired accountant he and his wife (the female initially sought) spent their time gambling. She was supposedly divorcing him.

Gambling debt, about to get your planes and life repo'd and wifey is leaving you.....Wonder if he had a Falling Down moment.

Everyone is entitled today, its not your fault, they are all against me, Ill show them.

Last edited:
WATCH this, look at 4th floor muzzle flashes and above. Def can pick out 2 shooters.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TIME/stat...507904/video/1

Your high. The glass panels have a gold mirror finish. There are flashing lights all over the place in Vegas. Current pictures of the hotel have no broken windows that low and the windows don't open.

Also watch it many times and the flashing on the 4th floor is happening even when the shooting stops. being that light travels faster than sound. the flashing should stop a second or 2 before the sound (of shooting) stops.

Come on guys lets not start looking at moon shadows.

Last edited:
Saw the distance between broken windows and thought man that's a giant ass room.

Wonder if he was that big a gambler he gets comp'd a room.

Reports are in addition to being a retired accountant he and his wife (the female initially sought) spent their time gambling. She was supposedly divorcing him.

Gambling debt, about to get your planes ans life repo'd and wifey is leaving you.....Wonder if he had a Falling Down moment.

Everyone is entitled today, its not your fault, they are all against me, Ill show them.

Supposedly a corner suite.

Disgusting. Don't even know what to say, I feel for the victims and families. Thought, "here we go again."

I write more but keep erasing it, don't want to get incoherent and I feel coherence in this level of discord goes unnoticed.

Disgusting. Don't even know what to say, I feel for the victims and families. Thought, "here we go again."

I write more but keep erasing it, don't want to get incoherent and I feel coherence in this level of discord goes unnoticed.

Who knows just what the fuck to say? Who has the right words? What do you try to convey? This is just a "my mind is full of fuck" moment. All you can do is pray for the victims and the survivors. The irrationality of it is killing me. "Take as many as I can with me" is just outside my ability to ken as an end-of-life plan.

Who knows just what the fuck to say? Who has the right words? What do you try to convey? This is just a "my mind is full of fuck" moment. All you can do is pray for the victims and the survivors. The irrationality of it is killing me. "Take as many as I can with me" is just outside my ability to ken as an end-of-life plan.

Exactly!!!!

PS. Veer_G your inbox is full

ETA: The sad thing is that post has 31k likes and 18k retweets, time now, so that many people really, really do believe this is "white privilege" at work.

Ha ha, I did miss that.