• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vegas/Jason Aldean Concert Shooting

Stephen_Paddock_What_We_Know-d0dabbf0a695fb54b38b805b0d1e3a5f.cf.webp
Heres bubba.

Really Motherfucker????

You find this a time to Joke??
Shut your fucking Cum Catcher and show some fucking respect.

Interesting bit of trivia. It is being reported the shooters father was on the FBI's most wanted list in the '60s and 70s.

Maybe its the quality of the video, I dunno, but the cyclic rate reminds me more of a Gatling gun than a SAW. Sort of a rise/fall in the rate of fire. Defcon Orange, I'm old enough and suspicious enough to include a false flag op.

Last edited:
https://streamable.com/adjlq

Dude in anti-trump protest does look a bit like this paddock fellow.

Then there's this alleged piece of wtf, which apparently has been deleted, if it ever existed.. If it's real, ANTIFA may have had some involvement.

https://ibb.co/kgrDyw

Then this chick saying some crazy bitch talking about everyone dying a while before the shooting started.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=fde_1506934995

I checked the available ANTIFA lists but didn't find paddock's name there. Crazy shit.

I heard it second hand but the sheriff said the gun had a "hammer device".........so.maybe bumpfire?

DIAS - Drop in auto sear.

Still an expensive class III device if you transfer/buy one. Cheaper than whole gun. Probably plans on the internet to build your own but a your going away felony if you do.

So it couldn't have been a DIAS because they are regulated by law, relatively rare and once laws are made or items restricted everyone obeys. I mean this guy only wanted to deal out death and destruction you think hes crazy enough to violate weapons laws too.

DIAS - Drop in auto sear.

Still an expensive class III device if you transfer/buy one. Cheaper than whole gun. Probably plans on the internet to build your own but a your going away felony if you do.

So it couldn't have been a DIAS because they are regulated by law, relatively rare and once laws are made or items restricted everyone obeys. I mean this guy only wanted to deal out death and destruction you think hes crazy enough to violate weapons laws too.

Not to disagree but any competent machinist can construct a DIAS and make the other mods in a day. The key is getting the timing right through the use of shims. You need a little trial and error or knowledge there. Of course, you'll go to Federal prison and pay a shitload if you do but this guy knew it was a one way ride so the felony is no biggie. I would doubt this was a legal weapon. Anyways, it sounds like he had multiple ones...God knows how many rounds he fired down on those people.

The whole thing is just fucking sad.

Facts, fiction, speculation, etc, all wrapped up in one big gooey bloody mess. This I know for sure:

#1. The victims had three options; flee, take shelter, give aid. No means of self defense.
#2. This maniac has just raised the bar of lethal violence. What will the next twisted mind think of?
#3. The professionals that responded to stop the attack and render aid will be, yet again, the unsung hero's.
#3. Those that take advantage of such carnage to further their societal/political agenda are....I am lacking in words that express my disgust.

My heart is heavy today.

And so the knee jerk reactions begin......

just heard some cuck on the radio suggest "TSA like screenings at hotels after you check in"

claiming " it works at airports, and we got used to that....so whats the big deal?"

like do people even think about what theyre saying?

And so the knee jerk reactions begin......

just heard some cuck on the radio suggest "TSA like screenings at hotels after you check in"

claiming " it works at airports, and we got used to that....so whats the big deal?"

like do people even think about what theyre saying?

Well, that has been a goal for a while now.

Next gen backscatter-like tech integrated in large structure entryways that use machine learning to detect weapons and things.

Not quite airport-level (in)security, but probably pretty damn effective at keeping honest armed people from walking around inconvenienced.

Not to disagree but any competent machinist can construct a DIAS and make the other mods in a day. The key is getting the timing right through the use of shims. You need a little trial and error or knowledge there. Of course, you'll go to Federal prison and pay a shitload if you do but this guy knew it was a one way ride so the felony is no biggie. I would doubt this was a legal weapon. Anyways, it sounds like he had multiple ones...God knows how many rounds he fired down on those people.

The whole thing is just fucking sad.

My bad I forgot the sarcasm emojis on the last part of that post.

Does anyone know the media forum that the gal from CBS legal posted in?

As for the Communist News Network - virtue signaling so hard I thought I watching Peter Sellers as Clouseau give the same report

I believe her comments were posted on her personal Facebook account.

Wondering where you saw that he gave warning . Also noticed on tv two different windows busted out several rooms apart .

May have been premature... but one of the early AM new stories had a woman on they interviewed at the scene who said she saw the shooter earlier in the evening. That the guy had a domestic outside the hotel about an hour before the shooting and stated "you are all going to die."

I can't validate or verify it... may just have been one of those early confusing things. It was on a story linked to Drudge at about 830 if that narrows it down.

I won't speculate any more... I am sure there will be a very detailed analysis.

Bad, bad day for America. Whoever above said they felt like they did on 911... yeah. I have that feeling today. A bad feeling. Part sad for the victims. Very angry that a fellow human-being can be such a worthless, evil POS. And I don't care whether it's terror or not by the ISIS definition.... this was terrorism. And no matter what people say about the guy... how he had no history of mental illness... no sane person does this. None.

A bad, bad day.

Sirhr

May have been premature... but one of the early AM new stories had a woman on they interviewed at the scene who said she saw the shooter earlier in the evening. That the guy had a domestic outside the hotel about an hour before the shooting and stated "you are all going to die."

I can't validate or verify it... may just have been one of those early confusing things. It was on a story linked to Drudge at about 830 if that narrows it down.

Bad, bad day for America. Whoever above said they felt like they did on 911... yeah. I have that feeling today. A bad feeling. Part sad for the victims. Very angry that a fellow human-being can be such a worthless, evil POS. And I don't care whether it's terror or not by the ISIS definition.... this was terrorism. And no matter what people say about the guy... how he had no history of mental illness... no sane person does this. None.

A bad, bad day.

Sirhr

If Hillary had been elected, this would have been the breaking point. As it is, we're moving into uncharted territory here as regards the ferocity of the coming reaction of those who would disarm us. And I share your hurt and your anger completely.

If Hillary had been elected, this would have been the breaking point. As it is, we're moving into uncharted territory here as regards the ferocity of the coming reaction of those who would disarm us. And I share your hurt and your anger completely.

Hillary's quote was just disgusting... but as I was doing a bit of tractor therapy today, preparing some vine plots on the farm... it occured to me that she has not gone away with class like most failed presidential candidates. Instead, she IS president... she is currently president of the Shadow Government/Deep state that are doing everything they can to ensure that the will of the voters (who she fears and despises as deplorable) cannot be fulfilled.

So I echo your sentiment... this is a bad thing. And we need to thank goodness that November came out the way it did.

Sirhr

A bad, bad day.

Sirhr

There is a concert goer that had a run in with "a Hispanic female and a male".

Sounds like they were trying to make their way to the front of the venue.

When others to,d them they didn't belong up there they got the ushers involved who ejected them.

While being ejected she made the comment "you will all be dead in the half hour".

Hillary's quote was just disgusting... but as I was doing a bit of tractor therapy today, preparing some vine plots on the farm... it occured to me that she has not gone away with class like most failed presidential candidates. Instead, she IS president... she is currently president of the Shadow Government/Deep state that are doing everything they can to ensure that the will of the voters (who she fears and despises as deplorable) cannot be fulfilled.

So I echo your sentiment... this is a bad thing. And we need to thank goodness that November came out the way it did.

Sirhr

No Obam is running the shadow govt which is why he has shacked up with Valerie Jarret in Washington.

If Hillary doesn't watch it she may get "Clintoned" and don't you think for a minute Bill will miss her.

Help me out - is it saying he is staying in the same room each time? Or merely this is his hotel of choice when he comes to town?

No, and this is just the logs of his movements in the vehicle, maybe valet terminal. If it's tagged with a room number, he used a key tied to a room, if it says guest, he was just visiting -- I think.

Looks like it's -

Arrival date (date) - date he arrived in his car, arrival (time) - time he arrived, parked (time) - time the car was parked
Request date( date) - date he requested his car, request (time) - time he requested the car, retrieval (time) - time he actually got his car

So we can see that
9/05 he was at the Delano from 14:07 to 00:11
9/08 he was at the main hotel as a guest from 14:14 to 11:11
9/09 he was at the main hotel as a guest from 13:48 to 09/10 at 00:22
9/10 - 9/25 - dunno
9/25 he was at the main hotel as a resident in 32135 from 16:53 to 21:something
9/26 he was at the main hotel as a resident in 32135 from 22:45 to 9/27 22:26
9/27 - 9/30 - dunno
9/30 he was at the main hotel maybe as a resident (not tagged as guest, but no room number either, maybe didn't use his key for valet) from 9:57ish to 15:00

Guy who took the pic had aimed to show that he had been at that hotel and in the area for a while before the concert.

Weird that Melbourne antifa claimed this guy, and his brother said he moved from Melbourne to Mesquite.

https://ibb.co/kgrDyw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxTCRx-6vD4

Kinda lends credibility to the snapshot of Melbourne Antifa's twitter shit which is now deleted. That pic was snapped sometime before MSM published the brother's story, and the timestamp there shows it was 2 hours before that that melbourne antifa posted that shit.

So, kinda looks to me like some planning happened, and antifa may have had a role in it. Maybe not just an unhappy gambler after all.

Last edited:
This sucks so bad. Wife had a bunch of friends there confirmed two were shot, many others and some folks I know still unaccounted for. At least 3 of the wives have no info on husbands (2 FF, 1 LEO).

Hate that this happened obviously but very fearful what will happen next.

Not to sound like a hippie but if I knew for certain giving up my guns would 100% stop all gun crime I would be at the front of the line. Reality is it wont and has not in any country that has tried. Despite that fact the grabbers just had an early Christmas.