• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vendor to go get in line for unobtanium rifles?

RickyRodney

Private
Minuteman
May 4, 2014
MD
Seems like most people thinks its total BS to pre-pay for something that will take a year to get....but I have been waiting forever to see rifles and uppers from LMT/KAC come around and it hasn't happened. So where can I go to prepay MSRP for some KAC uppers or rifles, and/or for LMT? V1 tactical sounds like the place for LMT.

This thread about LMT and V1 Tactical about answers your questions:

Would you rather:

- Spend more and actually get what you paid for?

- Give some faggot an interest free loan and maybe see a rifle for that money in a reasonable amount of time, but probably not, then get charged a 20% "restocking fee" when you decide 14 months later that you're tired of dropping $3300 and not getting what you paid for?

Seems like most people thinks its total BS to pre-pay for something that will take a year to get....but I have been waiting forever to see rifles and uppers from LMT/KAC come around and it hasn't happened. So where can I go to prepay MSRP for some KAC uppers or rifles, and/or for LMT? V1 tactical sounds like the place for LMT.

Cheapest price for KAC stuff is usually Kelly's Enterprise or rooftopdefense (from what I've observed). Chuck charges when he has the item in hand so there is no prepay and if you don't want it there is no restock fee, he just moves on to the next person. Your wait time will be long though....like NFA long.

It's BS to charge someone a restock fee for an item they never had in their possession. Honestly, that is damn near borderline criminal.

Prepaid backorders for KAC are nonexistent right now from any reputable or large KAC dealer.

Reactions: AngryKoala
Would you rather:

- Spend more and actually get what you paid for?

- Give some faggot an interest free loan and maybe see a rifle for that money in a reasonable amount of time, but probably not, then get charged a 20% "restocking fee" when you decide 14 months later that you're tired of dropping $3300 and not getting what you paid for?
Thats Fair.