• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Very happy with this new stuff!!

relentless1

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 22, 2013
I am very impressed with the Nightforce scope and THE BRICK squeeze bag advertised here on Snipers Hide! I reached further out quicker than would have probably possible without the help of these two products...The scope is more than tough and sturdy for my 300 win mag, Nightforce told me it is used on 50 cals. And easily reaches over 1000 yrds no problem.
It is a dream at 600, and I am going to 1000 tomorrow. I used to always shoot with bipod in front prone, holing rear of butt stock to shoulder supprted with my nonshooting hand with fair to pretty good results at 100 to 200, but this squeeze bag is terrifically steady and shru nk my groups in half imeadiately. Mmm, lightbulb finally lit up!
It is very small and very light weight, it can be clipped to you belt loop!!
Very field friendly!
WOW, thanks again
SnipersHide!