• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Very Happy!

Selva

Private
Minuteman
Sep 18, 2009
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Moment of joy!

My country has authorized an LII (Import Permit) and Washington approved, I can have my AW .308 win, my Spike .22LR and my DTA.308 win and .338LM,

I am very happy, and not wait to get them, there in the United States.

I would like to hear suggestions from friends for Riflescopes and accessories, since I spend about 3 k of air tickets and 50% more taxes when they arrive in Brazil.

But as my bride, what distinguishes men from children is only the value of toys.

I await suggestions.

Re: Very Happy!

Friends muto thanks.

Jasonk: Have two S & B 5-25x56 PMII, but never saw a Hensold, what can you tell me about it?

Wreck, CustomShooter, Fox5: Have several NF, but I am of the age in which there is only the model benchrest, I have not had the opportunity to shoot with the model NXS, what's the difference?

Riflescopes Besides, I need help for other accessories, for example: bipod, sling, Monopods, can not remember the name would most like to buy that stands guard in front of the trigger, and below the barrel to protect the stock when shooting supported .

And I have a huge question, let me bring my permission a riflescope for each weapon, can it be interpreted by a nighvision, since the model is not given, I thought of a PVS-14.

Recalling that do not want to break the law in any of the two countries.

Is there any provider suppressed barrel for the AW, is restricted to purchase?

Best regards

Selva

Re: Very Happy!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">send pictures of your bride.................</div></div>

+1