• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD VGW M40A1 style Army Sniper Association rifle 1 of a kind

jbell

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 16, 2010
    Lewiston, ME
    This is a one of a kind V-22 that VGW made and donated to the Army Sniper Association in 2019 *if my memory serves me about the year. The ASA auctioned it off at the banquet after the International Sniper Comp that year. I won the auction (of course 🙄). As you can see VGW engraved the "S arrow" of the ASA on the action, bottom metal, and rings. The rifle is a hammer, like all the VGW rifles I have owned. It doesn't have a lot of rounds through it, but I haven't kept track of exactly how many. Here are the specs:
    -V-22 1st gen action
    -20" MTU Bartlein barrel 16t
    -VGW bottom metal
    -Timney trigger single stage
    -McMillan HTG M40A1 woodland stock *not bedded
    -EGW rings with the "S arrow" engraved on the top cap
    -Bushnell Forge 3-18 MRAD:
    -1 magazine
    *Bipod is not included

*SOLD*
    $3200 Rifle, scope, and rings
    $2600 Rifle, & rings (they really are / should stay as a package)
    Shipping will depend on where your located but we can come up with a fair price for that & I may need a day or two to get a cheap hard case to ship in something we can work out in the conditions of the sale.
    76479.jpeg
    76478.jpeg
    76473.jpeg
    76476.jpeg
    76472.jpeg
    76490~2.jpeg
    76491~2.jpeg
    76488~2.jpeg

Last edited:
    Beautiful buy right there. Glad you took it so I can just admire from afar and my pocket stays untouched

Reactions: OG10