• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Video about futuristic Ca gun laws

ubet

Private
Minuteman
May 28, 2008
Commifornia no longer
A memeber on calguns.net made this, and thought I would post it here.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wypFgcqHyvc&feature=player_embedded"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wypFgcqHyvc&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Video about futuristic Ca gun laws

That about sums it up doesn't it. It's hard to believe that right now I can see that being the future. As little as 30 to 40 years ago that would have been quite laughable.
frown.gif

Great video....how did he reach an operator so quickly?! That should take at least 5 mins...oh wait it's a State Office, make the 45 mins...oh it's California make it an hour then.

12 gauge pump. No lock box.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">12 gauge pump. No lock box.</div></div>
A bill going through the state senete right now is the registration of all long guns just like pistols. We as a state are broke as f%$k and could never enforce it but that 12 gauge is next in line for regulationc and onfiscation.

Ask the Australians what followed gun registration...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Badshot308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ask the Australians what followed gun registration... </div></div>

registration is a preamble to confiscation.

Law or not law my gun would never be in a lock box - I've argued that point for years but everyone, even local, swears you need a "rapid reaction electronic handgun safe" - the one that has a lock that can fail when the batteries are weak ...

I was raised in a house with a gun in a nightstand and I never shot myself because my dad trained me.

Tiz the same here, a Remington 870 shotgun and a 38 special are in various locations within easy reach...concealed...

Screw the law when it comes to my life...

Then again I have a wooden Bokken, a few years in the dojo under my belt - and a LOT of handgun disarm techniques -

Anyone ever see Steven Segall break the guys elbow by grabbing his wrist turning under the arm and pulling down?

man, practiced that one more than a thousand times in the dojo - and it hurts just PRACTICING...

Always have a back up plan...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">12 gauge pump. No lock box.</div></div>
A bill going through the state senete right now is the registration of all long guns just like pistols. We as a state are broke as f%$k and could never enforce it but that 12 gauge is next in line for regulationc and onfiscation. </div></div>

I think it's for newly acquired long guns and not ones you already own. That stuff should be grandfathered in... At least I hope so.