• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Video from inside of Uvalde school released

The guy that kept checking his head seemed to have the most ambition, even went back down the hall part way anyways, but nobody else went. Worthless cowards.
He was the oldest guy there too.

You go. You go buck naked with only a .22 in your hand. There is nothing to think about when children are being murdered. Nothing.

I don't understand how any of them can live with themselves, and I will bet you that many can't. I wouldn't be surprised if half of them have killed themselves by this time next year. I know I would rather die than stand there.
I think you're giving them too much credit. I think most will be just fine if they can go unrecognized.

If any do suicide themselves it would be from fallout and public shaming, not from any guilty conscience.

Did that school cop at Parkland that stood outside and did nothing while a gunman was inside killing students or his boss Sheriff Scott Israel off themselves? Not hardly. Israel got booted from Broward Co. and is now a Police Chief at a smaller department and still a pos.

They didn't bother or think to use one of this to establish where in the room he was standing. it might have made a difference on how to go about engaging him..
5AR-Pole-Mount-Tact-Screen-Image.jpg

I'm interested in understanding why one of the first guys on the scene - the one that had the dirtbag in his sights before he got in the school - the one that was 148 yards away - took over three minutes to hump it into the same entrance and go after him. This guy literally watched an armed person (that he had in his sights and asked permission to shoot) walk in to the school and didn't directly go after him. No way it took him over 3 minutes to close the gap to the door. He could have had a 2nd opportunity to engage and stop him before he got to the classrooms.

Just one more failure.

Any teacher with the proper training, carry permit from the board of education and a gun could also have handled this situation.

Proper training? I’d wager if you just mag dumped in the general direction of that nut case he would have run away.

There is a reason he pulled this shit in a “gun free” zone vs a police station, gun show, or a biker bar.

Any teacher with the proper training, carry permit from the board of education and a gun could also have handled this situation.
I often wonder if there was any normal man in that school? If I was in any position working for any school ..I would have been packing no matter what due to the recent events in the last couple years

The firsts thing I though of was the difference between the cowardly police force that outnumber the assailant and had him out gunned , but did not do anything, and the two Marines that did not hesitate, did not back down , and laid down their lives against a truck bomb

This. Where'd that dust come form.

Then this bunch of cowards trying to cover themselves.

Document Shows Uvalde Officials ... - American Drudge Report​

https://drudge-report.net › document-shows-uvalde-offi...

7 hours ago — Document Shows Uvalde Officials Sought Favorable Account of Police Action. Share Tweet Pin Mail SMS. Post ContentRead More.

You go. You go buck naked with only a .22 in your hand. There is nothing to think about when children are being murdered. Nothing.

I don't understand how any of them can live with themselves, and I will bet you that many can't. I wouldn't be surprised if half of them have killed themselves by this time next year. I know I would rather die than stand there.
Unless of course... it was a "Drill" at the time those officer's were standing around.... and someone who was supposed to be the OpFor actually had live ammo and started killing people.... sort of like 9-11-01 being a NORAD "Drill" with Darth Cheney in charge practicing how to react to Terrorists hijacking planes and attacking the WTC and the Pentagon... at the very same time an actual attack happened..... or.... NO ONE DIED.... the whole thing was Psyop to push an Agenda.... and the 300+ LEO's there are gagged with Federal NDA's and they "discovered" later about the claims of victim's... including the two different fathers claiming the same kid and the fact that none of the names/ages of the victim's correspond to anyone in a birth database... etc. Remember in Fed World... whistle blowers are as rare as hen's teeth because so many are suicided after watching their family and friends get F'd over...