• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vietnam Tiger Stripe in Cerakote

I’m bringing this post back from the dead. We just finished up an AR10 for a customer in this pattern and wanted to share it.
I know this is super old but
Do you mind sharing the colors used on this one?

Thanks.

I’ve got an AR in final cure right now with this pattern, this time I rotated the stripes 90 degrees and used a flatter black. Also recently finished up a Glock slide. I’ll post pics tomorrow after everything is reassembled.

That was the one issue with tigerstripe… it needed to be vertical, but it didn’t look badass enough. Otherwise it was an outstanding pattern.

Beautiful work! Starting to give me ideas…. Expensive ideas!

Sirhr

That was the one issue with tigerstripe… it needed to be vertical, but it didn’t look badass enough. Otherwise it was an outstanding pattern.

Beautiful work! Starting to give me ideas…. Expensive ideas!

Sirhr

That’s the problem with a directional pattern, it’s going to be ”wrong” part of the time. If we could keep the grunts on all fours or prone it wouldn’t be a problem.:)

A leopard pattern would be better since it isn’t directional. I’ve always been amazed at how fast a leopard can vanish from sight in the bush without even trying.