• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Vince Flynn (Mitch Rapp author) dies

Damn, that's sad. I really enjoyed his books. He was only 47, hell of a incentive to get your junk checked.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

That's sad. He was an excellent author. I enjoyed his books! Mitch Rapp kicked some ass for sure!

Really smart guy. Saw him interviewed a few times, and He was really tuned in to how events could unfold. I'll miss His books. RIP Vince.

I've read all of his books and was looking forward to the 14th in his Mitch Rapp series. I knew he was ill with prostate cancer, but I didn't know it was as bad as it turned out. He was a solid guy with his head on straight and I will miss him.

Damn shame. Amazing author. The literary world needed good authors like Vince. He knew how to hold even my ADHD OCD butt to a chair and read.

He was a gifted author , a patriot and a committed family man.
I enjoyed his work.
It made me wish/hope there are real-life Mitch Rapp's out there protecting us from the enemies without and the traitors within.
May his family know the consolation that only can come from the Lord Jesus Christ.