• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Violent shit show continues.

So off the top of my head...there was a dem rep in WA that told the mob to go out into the neighborhood and "take back" the houses which started the mob's tentacles spreading into the burbs. There is video of this somewhere.

Then in MN, let's start with the AG who is the former DNC national chair 2nd to Perez. It doesn't get much higher than in charge of the democrat party for the US. He is a Farrakhan follower, extreme racist that wants a race war against whites, documented wife beater, showed up and encouraged violence in the 4th precinct riots (I saw it with my own eyes), Hezbollah supporter, cop killer defender (he had a very famous case where he defended officer Hoff's murderer), and a very big supporter of antifa (his picture below)

Then his son who is on the city council -

Then there is a state rep who was caught on video rioting at the Trump rally in Mpls. She was jumping on cars and throwing rocks as people tried to get out. The videos have been for the most part scrubbed.

Next up we have the newly elected state rep that showed up to a protest outside the police union leader's house proclaiming that "I'm the nigger here now!" and calling to burn down the suburb. (video below of his awesome rant)

Should we talk about Omar? She is a well know terror supporter. In fact, her and Ellison shut down/buried the investigation of Somali daycare fraud that milks the state of hundreds of millions of dollars and that $ is sent to a few well known terrorist orgs such as, Al-Shabob, Hezbollah, BokoHaram. It's more than rumor, I know people intimate with the details that are in the know. These are just a few quick ones, there are many more and if you go on a national level...it gets crazy.

View attachment 7571073

Everything he just said.

Sure, but the dominant mode of government is not, despite the rhetoric, stealing from the rich and giving to the poor. The dominant mode is stealing from everybody and giving to officials and supporters of officials. Thus, in the long run, what these people want is not to be equal, but to be rich and protected, and that is not, eventually, in line with the goals of Antifa et al. These people actually want stability, on their terms, and prefer to use instability to achieve that, whereas for Antifa instability is a waypoint toward collectivism.

And yes, the administrative state is hugely powerful, but they also tend to want to attain wealth and power over other goals. Instability is useful to them when it is useful.

And yes, there are some outliers, but I think it is more useful in understanding the current goings on to understand it for what it is.

In this regard, we are in agreement.

They absolutely know who these people are.

There also local groups with actual training and skills that are documenting and investigating them as well.
I’ll quit talking about that now.

Where they can be found.
Who they associate with.

Why are they not in jail?
The local DA is close friends with a major Antifa leader.
There are many antifa sympathizers in the local government.
They are absolutely being helped by them.

If they cross the river they are IMMEDIATELY dealt with.
same if the headed east or south and get cocky.

You are asking questions without answering them. You have built a nice conspiracy theory or believed one, but I am not sure it stands up to scrutiny.

You have to be able to prove someone did something to prosecute them for it. Not just that they were there, on the "wrong team" or at a violent riot. Arresting a person who has money behind them without cause can be a costly mistake. These people have much better lawyers working for them than most people can afford. Same goes for taking their money without cause. Do you think Biden should be able to declare the NRA a terrorist organization and take all their funds, and donations? What about GOA?

Just because you bailed out and aren't sitting in jail, doesn't mean charges have been dropped either. If you have a lawyer you will be out in a few hours, and not have court for a year and half. Every four months, there will be another legal excuse for another continuance.

Has this been splattered all over the news? Why are they still encouraging it? What are they using it for right now? How does the rioting in their cities play into their hands right now?

They didn't have an exit plan, and they do not know how to stop it, without a blood bath. Neither do you, and neither do I.{I am guessing that is why you didn't answer that question the first time} At least not through the legal system we have. Maybe if we tweak some laws and ignore some rights, we can quell this. Hmmmmmmm, what could possibly go wrong?

When they finally try to stop this, there are going to be dead people on both sides. It is not going to be pretty or play well for anyone.

You are asking questions without answering them. You have built a nice conspiracy theory or believed one, but I am not sure it stands up to scrutiny.

You have to be able to prove someone did something to prosecute them for it. Not just that they were there, on the "wrong team" or at a violent riot. Arresting a person who has money behind them without cause can be a costly mistake. These people have much better lawyers working for them than most people can afford. Same goes for taking their money without cause. Do you think Biden should be able to declare the NRA a terrorist organization and take all their funds, and donations? What about GOA?

Just because you bailed out and aren't sitting in jail, doesn't mean charges have been dropped either. If you have a lawyer you will be out in a few hours, and not have court for a year and half. Every four months, there will be another legal excuse for another continuance.

Has this been splattered all over the news? Why are they still encouraging it? What are they using it for right now? How does the rioting in their cities play into their hands right now?

They didn't have an exit plan, and they do not know how to stop it, without a blood bath. Neither do you, and neither do I.{I am guessing that is why you didn't answer that question the first time} At least not through the legal system we have. Maybe if we tweak some laws and ignore some rights, we can quell this. Hmmmmmmm, what could possibly go wrong?

When they finally try to stop this, there are going to be dead people on both sides. It is not going to be pretty or play well for anyone.
I live right across the river from Portland.
I have friends there.
I’m often over there.
I’ll be there today.
One friend has a daughter that’s in antifa.
I’ve known her since she was a little girl.

My ear is on the ground.