• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Virginia Democrats pre-file assault weapons ban SB-16. Line in the sand has been drawn.

The real problem is that the Communist traitors that write these laws and defy the constitution and want to take away your rights are able to hide behind a whole bunch of "King's Men" that are "Just doing their duty", paid for by you and too many have their heads in the sand and bow down and worship "the law" or "The King's Men" instead of what is right and just cluck their heads to the travails of their fellow men with "well you should have obeyed the law".

I don't think things will get any better till the Communist Elite are held directly and personally accountable for their treasonous actions and people stop thinking about dealing with the foot soldiers and directly hold those giving the orders accountable.

Hang together or hang separately, it's up to you Virginia.

But if they make you a felon, you be the best goddamn felon you can be. Remember who is calling you that too. Remember too that felons don't fill out papers to buy weapons and don't bother with registering full auto weapons, silencers, destructive devices or demo.

They've played all their cards and are calling your bluff. How you act could determine whether the rest of us wind up in a civil war or if attacks on the 2A and the rest of the BOR stop there once and for all. Do not give in.

Ok, I see that some of these Pro2A resolutions or 2A sanctuaries were voted on unanimously but the local LE were quick to point out that it only opposes it within the scope of the law. What exactly does that mean? Which law outweighs the other? See what I mean, while these are a start it’s largely symbolic it sounds like, meaning it’s mostly pointless. At some point someone has to decide what law supercedes the other. Otherwise, there is lawlessness. And who gets to decide, the people (as it should be) or the masters?

Ok, I see that some of these Pro2A resolutions or 2A sanctuaries were voted on unanimously but the local LE were quick to point out that it only opposes it within the scope of the law. What exactly does that mean? Which law outweighs the other? See what I mean, while these are a start it’s largely symbolic it sounds like, meaning it’s mostly pointless. At some point someone has to decide what law supercedes the other. Otherwise, there is lawlessness. And who gets to decide, the people (as it should be) or the masters?

What matters most in implementing sanctuary places is who holds the purse strings, hiring/firing power and writes the operating regulations for the local "Just doing their duty" types. Does enforcing these new laws result in their termination / firing / not being paid any more?

Pretty much like the CA commies do. You enforce federal immigration law or help the ICE then you get fired.
You do that on the freedom end and then the "just doing their duty" types will think twice about it.

Also what are the local judges / law going to do about ordering the men with guns to do stuff or shielding them from getting fired?

You have to have teeth to your sanctuary or it's pointless.

That is part of the reason we are in this mess. There is no actual consequences for anyone that violates your rights for the most part.... they just get to spend more of YOUR money defending their actions and at worst case, pay you with YOUR own money.

I know I'm about to get flamed.
It's constitutional masturbation. You are passing a law at a county level, to protect your God given rights enumerated in the BOR.
Sure, whatever, if it makes you feel better, do it. In the end, it's just legislative jerking off.

Seriously, this is rounding up the wagons? You think your sherriff will challenge state police and alphabet soup? Gonna be easy to pacify the trouble makers when they know what counties to concentrate pacification.

Marching without a purpose is pointless. What we need is actions.

Funny how people did that after the shooting in Ferguson and it gained traction. I don't see why if us deplorables can't do something similar and show that Virginia has supporters. Yeah, the media won't cover this like that because it doesn't fit their agenda.

I know I'm about to get flamed.
It's constitutional masturbation. You are passing a law at a county level, to protect your God given rights enumerated in the BOR.
Sure, whatever, if it makes you feel better, do it. In the end, it's just legislative jerking off.

Seriously, this is rounding up the wagons? You think your sherriff will challenge state police and alphabet soup? Gonna be easy to pacify the trouble makers when they know what counties to concentrate pacification.

Once forced "pacification" of certain sanctuary counties begin, the politicians and decision-makers who ordered these actions perpetrated should begin sleeping with one eye open, checking every shadow and dark alley, and looking for slight movements and reflections of sunlight off of glass in distant treetops...

Reactions: wildcats
This is exactly like the British trying to disarm the colonists.

Guess what?

In 1776 the musket was a weapon of war.

An AR15 or an AK47 is the modern musket.

The 2A was not written to protect bird guns or deer rifles.

It was meant to keep military weapons in the hands of the citizenry.

This is exactly like the British trying to disarm the colonists.

Guess what?

In 1776 the musket was a weapon of war.

An AR15 or an AK47 is the modern musket.

The 2A was not written to protect bird guns or deer rifles.

It was meant to keep military weapons in the hands of the citizenry.

The 2nd Amendment was written for the exact moment when they try to do away with it...

I'll say it again.

- Wake up call to get your cardio squard away. Get off the internet and go run. Alot. Now.

- There's a huge difference between being non-violent and being peaceful

- If they want to make you felons, then be the most gangster felon you can be

- An insurgency wins simply by not being destroyed. Once an insurgency begins, also remember that you dont have to abide by the same/any rules theat they need to.

- Gulag Archipelago. Make it hurt down to fighting with a spork.

This is a litmus test. We're counting on you.

eta - To any VA members that want to do something but have no idea where to start; I'll volunteer to steer you in the right direction. But also prepare to get called and motivated along the way with topics including, but not limited to, questions as to why you suck so bad, wondering why you and your wife are still fucking fat and why you can't clear a fucking 6/6/6 drill in under 18 seconds while not giving a shit about your school/work/babysitting schedule or irrelevant things like you had to work late or that 'it was cold and raining outside'.

Last edited:
I honestly don't need someone else's approval to defend myself from harm from that same person.

I honestly don't need someone else's approval to defend myself from harm from that same person.

Terrorist alert! Someone get the feds in here quick!

Nope, not threatening anyone. If a mountain lion attacks me (they're in my back yard) should I let it eat me? According to some I should. And Im guessing you were sarcastic.

Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie
I'll say it again.

- Wake up call to get your cardio squard away. Get off the internet and go run. Alot. Now.

Spot on.

To anyone wanting to improve their conditioning, I suggest Spartan Races...they will kick your ass and get you in shape, quick.

Prior to those, I was running 2-3 miles and doing basic workouts; didn’t really see progress.

Since I started doing them in May of this year (I’ve done 5 between last Saturday and May 31st) I have lost 25 lbs of fat, can pull my entire body weight above a typical pull up bar, run 12 miles largely without stopping and carry a typical ruck for 3 miles+ up hill (Ruck has a long gun, overnight gear and kit, etc....

It’s humbling and will let you know everywhere on your body that needs work. But if you stick with it, you will be in the best shape of your life. To me they are part and parcel of my training and prep for all eventualities.

Between races I train locally, running 8-10k once per week plus HIIT two times per week. Plus I changed my diet

Last edited:
Spot on.

To anyone wanting to improve their conditioning, I suggest Spartan Races...they will kick your ass and get you in shape, quick.

Prior to those, I was running 2-3 miles and doing basic workouts; didn’t really see progress.

Since I started doing them in May of this year (I’ve done 5 between last Saturday and May 31st) I have lost 25 lbs of fat, can pull my entire body weight above a typical pull up bar, run 12 miles largely without stopping and carry a typical ruck for 3 miles+ up hill (Ruck has a long gun, overnight gear and kit, etc....

It’s humbling and will let you know everywhere on your body that needs work. But if you stick with it, you will be in the best shape of your life. To me they are part and parcel of my training and prep for all eventualities.

Between races I train locally, running 8-10k once per week plus HIIT two times per week. Plus I changed my diet

What you eating?

I'm having problems with breathing and might make it a 100 yards running. Probably have to rob a pharmacy for my asthma meds or I'm really fucked after about 30 days ?‍♂️

Fruit in the morning, veggies at night. Dead animal with both. Ain't dead yet.

I'm having problems with breathing and might make it a 100 yards running. Probably have to rob a pharmacy for my asthma meds or I'm really fucked after about 30 days ?‍♂️
You have to move to a dryer climate.

Reactions: Bradu
@SilentStalkr - lean meats, grilled chicken, veggies, fruit and some pasta....don’t eat chocolate or sweets anymore; no more sugary drinks

That's me right there. Plus two red apples a day, skin and all. And a handful of walnuts...

BTW I never had an affinity for sweets at any point of my life. They fuck with my teeth big time. Many years ago I also made the mistake of eating an entire 7-Eleven packaged cinnamon roll. Felt funny for almost 2 hours afterwards. Ended up having to get to my next destination by walking almost an hour. If I got on the subway, I was certain I am gonna puke my heart out. Never again...

Last edited:
Reactions: nn8734
Class III and suppressors already have a paper trail. They will make examples out of any Class III owners who fail to respond by the deadline in order to intimidate owners of "assault firearms" to do the same and turn their guns in like New Zealand.

Hand them some melted metal and say your destroyed it. Store it somewhere other than your house and boom.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Hand them some melted metal and say your destroyed it. Store it somewhere other than your house and boom.

It’s the “boom” that has to be heard and felt by any gun grabbing confiscation agent that appears on a VA citizens doorstep with the intention of depriving that citizen of his God given rights.

Unfortunately, residents will more likely than not just turn them in, figuring they have too much too lose. Doing that just kicks the inevitable down the road a little bit.

Little by little this country will become like every other fucking society that has ever existed, where the few elites subjugate everyone else.

At one time it was one Virginia, then Lincoln approved West Virginia to succeed from the "flat-lander" Virginians. He rapidly aproved West Virginia's statehood to protect critical railroads in Ohio. Time for Trump to push for a Mid Virginia removed and succeeded from the Arlington area.........

At one time it was one Virginia, then Lincoln approved West Virginia to succeed from the "flat-lander" Virginians. He rapidly aproved West Virginia's statehood to protect critical railroads in Ohio. Time for Trump to push for a Mid Virginia removed and succeeded from the Arlington area.........

interesting idea!

The board is set and the pieces are moving

Gun confiscation is always a precursor to more extreme abuses.

The leftists will be after your wives and children for sex slaves. Look at tranny story time in California. It’s sex slave grooming and indoctrination.

They will start youth programs for “climate activism” and groom children for the pleasure dens of depraved party members.

The Greta Thundberg phenomenon is expertly engineered propaganda aimed at brainwashing young people.

Look at Epstein, Clinton and Ed Buck. They are your typical Dem/globalist.

They will be after your farmland and timber.

They will be after you for labor and death camps.

Instead of handing over your weapons to your corrupt politicians sell them to us for $.10 on the dollar so its not a total lost.

Reactions: thejeep
1574361218321.png

If I were in Virginia I’d be buying bottled watered, water purification supplies, antibiotics, etc.

It looks like the statehouse wants to start a fight with the hillbilly’s.

Hopefully the rural areas can figure out a non-violent means to become politically autonomous.

If the US gov can’t route the taliban from Afghanistan they aren’t going to route the Scotch-Irish from Appalachia.

If I were in Virginia I’d be buying bottled watered, water purification supplies, antibiotics, etc.

It looks like the statehouse wants to start a fight with the hillbilly’s.

Hopefully the rural areas can figure out a non-violent means to become politically autonomous.

If the US gov can’t route the taliban from Afghanistan they aren’t going to route the Scotch-Irish from Appalachia.

By Hillbillys do you mean American Patriots from the South.....