• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Virginia Democrats pre-file assault weapons ban SB-16. Line in the sand has been drawn.

The enemy are the politicians/voters that put this shit into place, the police and agencies that enforce it, the teachers and preachers that teach it, and the judges that let this shit stand. The enemy is quite clear to me.
Yep, you are right. Sadly, on the internet some people like to overcomplicate the simple because they want to sound smart. Others, I know, get paid to interject, overcomplicate, and try to confuse pro freedom-minded websites because that's what their politically affiliated groups tell them to do. The real armies of paid internet trolls, the most dangerous ones, are not located in Russia. They work from a home near you. Like you said though, most of us know who the enemy is, so we already know the true from the false. And that allows us to filter the rest.

I am fairly certain section 18.2-308.8 will not hold up as constitutional under the DC vs Heller decision. That decision is pretty clear that the 2A protects firearms "in common use." ARs and other semi-automatic weapons have been judicially determined to be "in common use", unlike weapons like machine guns. For this, see the 1994 Supreme Court Decision Staples vs UShttps://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/92-1441.ZO.html. The recent Kavanaugh confirmation hearing, before it became a sh*t storm of pointless 30 year old events, was a reaffirmation of the "in common use" protection. I know that Heller II never made it to the Supreme Court for a real ruling on 'assault rifles' but believe that if it does, it will go in favor of the weapon as constitutional.

Not to say that the legal channel is the best way of 'resolving' this - the voting box clearly is - just citing it as a protection.
No gun control law passes constitutional muster, never did.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
And so all the lower courts and the politicians and the police just say... well so what... ignore that pesky constitution....
Why I say they’re traitors and should be treated as such

Why I say they’re traitors and should be treated as such
They well be. The "Just Following Orders Type" hold a special place in me. The bulk of LEO's will not want any part of it as they believe in the oath they took, however they are much like ambulance chasing lawyers, leaving a bad taste for all who preform the task.

Edit for stupid

Last edited:
If they pass gun control then they will soon be teaching homosexuality and transgenderism to third graders.

If you protest they will arrest you and put your children in state custody.

The left is demonic.

Destroying the Christian family is the first step towards creating a Communist America.

I believe it goes forward no matter what the citizens on VA do. They have too much power and backing not too. It will go the court. This is where it gets interesting.

And this in the first line drawn for other states that will follow as demographics and voting power change.

The enemy within has changed our Republic as they said they would without firing a single shot. Grow communities in every state until they own the state voting power. And we were all nut cases back when we said this was their plan. Its coming to fruition now and in plan sight.

If they pass gun control then they will soon be teaching homosexuality and transgenderism to third graders.

The left is demonic.

Destroying the Christian family is the first step towards creating a Communist America.
Im not against teaching that gay people exist and shouldnt be bashed or treated lessor due to middle eastern mythologies. Trannyism however should be 18+. As screwing with hormones and self mutilation should be a adult thing, self paid as its elective cosmetic surgery and considered child abuse before 18.

You can be certain that after gun control comes radical societal change.

In the 20th century gun control preceded totalitarianism and genocide.

Guns are the only deterrent that keeps tyrants at bay.

The Dems/globalists have vile plans for the USA.

The left is demonic.

They MUST be stopped. At any cost. Even if it means risking the desolation of war across the land where we grew up, forged friendships, and fell in love.

Without firearms, thus symbolic and physical means of deterrence, self-franchise, and the exercise of will, we are nothing but currency to be hoarded, spent, or disposed of. The history of the world yields an awful lot of despots. They can arise anywhere, like fungal spores on wind. Effective physical resistance is the only thing that keeps them at bay.

Not sure if this was posted yet, but they are extending their scope and infringement... attempting to ban all "paramilitary activity."

Look deeper into the wording too. Basically a group range trip can be classified as "paramilitary activity" too.
smiley_freak.gif

Another piece of solid evidence that peaceful coexistence with leftist extremists is impossible, despite our best intentions. This shit will have to be resolved one way or the other one day.

Look deeper into the wording too. Basically a group range trip can be classified as "paramilitary activity" too.
smiley_freak.gif

Another piece of solid evidence that peaceful coexistence with leftist extremists is impossible, despite our best intentions. This shit will have to be resolved one way or the other one day.
No time like the present. They keep pushing their agenda but we have been in endless war since 2001 with a constant flood of well-trained veterans leaving the service who still believe in and took an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution. We all hoped that this garbage wouldn't happen in our lifetimes or our children's lifetimes… But they have brought the fight to us and it will be met in kind.

Last edited:
Im not against teaching that gay people exist and shouldnt be bashed or treated lessor due to middle eastern mythologies. Trannyism however should be 18+. As screwing with hormones and self mutilation should be a adult thing, self paid as its elective cosmetic surgery and considered child abuse before 18.

Good luck with that. It's a mental disease plain and simple, no way around it. A mental disease knows no boundaries.

Reactions: 10ring'r
So, does any of this shit start to feel odd to you guys? This shit is almost too easy. Think about it, if they had any brain cells they would just keep nit-picking away and our rights like they have been successfully been doing for years. Hell they are half way there. Then here it comes ramming down our throats triple time. I know it's easy to throw the "stupid dumbass liberal card" out there, but I'm telling you, something is starting to stink of ulterior motive. They have got to know, by going so aggressively after something so clearly written in the constitution that they'll be met with huge resistance. And what better way to conjure up said resistance in mass than to go full retard with promises to ban, ban, ban and shout it all over the media way in advance???

So, does any of this shit start to feel odd to you guys? This shit is almost too easy. Think about it, if they had any brain cells they would just keep nit-picking away and our rights like they have been successfully been doing for years. Hell they are half way there. Then here it comes ramming down our throats triple time. I know it's easy to throw the "stupid dumbass liberal card" out there, but I'm telling you, something is starting to stink of ulterior motive. They have got to know, by going so aggressively after something so clearly written in the constitution that they'll be met with huge resistance. And what better way to conjure up said resistance in mass than to go full retard with promises to ban, ban, ban and shout it all over the media way in advance???
They are trying to force the boogaloo to happen on Trumps watch so they can push him to act against American citizens, and push their agenda of destroying his name and the constitution. There are many brainless idiots in our govt. but the ones pulling the strings have been very adept at it for a long time. Assume there are very few accidents.
Just my opinion of course. But what would distract from all the govt types that will be implicated in the Epstein child sex ring scandle better than getting a bunch of red blooded American gun owners to start defending their Constitution and paint them as home grown terror types and sweep in for the kill. Thanks they cannot move forward in grand fashion with their olans until the 2A is dead, then the 1A has no defense and we are slaves.

They are trying to force the boogaloo to happen on Trumps watch so they can push him to act against American citizens, and push their agenda of destroying his name and the constitution. There are many brainless idiots in our govt. but the ones pulling the strings have been very adept at it for a long time. Assume there are very few accidents.
Just my opinion of course. But what would distract from all the govt types that will be implicated in the Epstein child sex ring scandle better than getting a bunch of red blooded American gun owners to start defending their Constitution and paint them as home grown terror types and sweep in for the kill. Thanks they cannot move forward in grand fashion with their olans until the 2A is dead, then the 1A has no defense and we are slaves.

I see your point. But why sacrifice such a pillar of their existence as a distraction technique? Surely they could have some other flashy news story they could conjure up instead of wasting all the efforts so far of slowly twisting the knife of tyranny? I'm still not convinced we have a firm grasp to their motives.

@Gunfighter14e2 has summarized it perfectly in Post 152 of this page... Make law abiding citizens felons at your own risk.

I have been an honest, helpful and respectable person all my life. Never have I got out of my way to cause trouble for anyone else. Do NOT make me develop this idea in my head that all of my hard work and effort is about to be reduced to nothing by a simple pen scratch from some politician piece of shit somewhere. Because it will not turn out good for some people... That is all I have to say.

Good luck with that. It's a mental disease plain and simple, no way around it. A mental disease knows no boundaries.
The mental disease is doctor’s greed.

It seems the Dems who are involved in corruption, treason and sexual deviance are beginning to panic.

They are trying to sew chaos in order to distract the masses from their crimes.

Most Dem politicians are probably being blackmailed by string-pullers begins the scenes.

They are perverts and criminals.

Seven states already ban assault weapons and nine ban high cap mags. So pretty much get use to the idea that VA will go on that list.

I see your point. But why sacrifice such a pillar of their existence as a distraction technique? Surely they could have some other flashy news story they could conjure up instead of wasting all the efforts so far of slowly twisting the knife of tyranny? I'm still not convinced we have a firm grasp to their motives.
Because the left is stupid on this one. I think our president is a venal, useless shit who actually deserves to be impeached for his recklessness, but this VA bill is a gift to him. He will rally way more than his base and whatever lawlessness he is being accused of, whatever constitutional crisis he’s created, its complex and layered. In contrast, this 2a issue is simple. He will nationalize the message of the clear absolute infringement of 2a. He will say the left is coming for your guns, your wallets and your American way of life. Once that bell is rung, it won’t stop because he will keep banging from that great old White House.

Because the left is stupid on this one. I think our president is a venal, useless shit who actually deserves to be impeached for his recklessness, but this VA bill is a gift to him. He will rally way more than his base and whatever lawlessness he is being accused of, whatever constitutional crisis he’s created, its complex and layered. In contrast, this 2a issue is simple. He will nationalize the message of the clear absolute infringement of 2a. He will say the left is coming for your guns, your wallets and your American way of life. Once that bell is rung, it won’t stop because he will keep banging from that great old White House.
Recklessness?

I'm not even sure what potus thinks anymore

I am reminded daily of what his opponents think about the Constitution.

This from patronizing Taco Bell all these years .

This could be solved that if you came over illegally you can never vote, then the democrats wouldn't really want to flood the Nation with illegals because they could never use them to stay in office like they used the blacks. They only care for these illegal immigrants so they can capture a voting block.
Ive always said if illegals voted republican, that wall would go up so fast it would make your head spin, with minigun turrets, and 24/7 armed drone patrolling.

Received an email the other day from the NRA which detailed some of the impacts of SB16. The horror of this thing is that it does not just affect magazines and military style rifles but (it appears) virtually every semi-automatic handgun that is "capable" of holding more than 10 rounds and even "parts" of guns.

Even the 1911 is "capable" of holding more than 10 rounds with an extended magazine. I have a hard time naming a semi-automatic pistol larger than a mouse gun that is not "capable" of holding more than 10 rounds.

It also treats "parts" or "combinations of parts" of these guns as assault weapons. So, for example, a Ruger Precision Rifle bolt action gun which has a pistol grip and muzzle brake that "could" be used on an AR style rifle is now illegal because the pistol grip and muzzle brake by themselves are considered "assault weapons". Any precision rifle with a muzzle brake, pistol grip, "flash hider", etc would be illegal.

The threaded barrel on the precision rifle alone could be a felony offense, as its a threaded barrel and could possibly be used to fashion an "assault gun" under the law.

If you get caught with any of these "parts" like a pistol grip, muzzle brake, flash hider, threaded barrel, it would be the same as possessing an assault rifle - Class 6 felony with up to 5 years in jail.

This is effectively a comprehensive gun ban - probably 3 million of the 8.5 million Virginia citizens would become felons overnight.

And they are going further than just guns. They are going after training and such. Go to the range and teach your buddy better trigger control, let's make that a felony.

Reactions: Aries256

And they are going further than just guns. They are going after training and such. Go to the range and teach your buddy better trigger control, let's make that a felony.

Hmmm...

1. Teaches or demonstrates to any other person the use, application, or making of any firearm, explosive, or incendiary device, or technique capable of causing injury or death to persons,knowing or having reason to know or intending that such training will be employed for use in, or in furtherance of, a civil disorder; or

2. Assembles with one or more persons for the purpose of training with, practicing with, or being instructed in the use of any firearm, explosive, or incendiary device, or technique capable of causing injury or death to persons,intending to employ such training for use in, or in furtherance of, a civil disorder; or

The highlighted qualifiers would not SEEM to target ordinary / traditional firearms training. But, then... like the term "assault weapon," any meaning can be inferred to advance an agenda.

Rampant batshit crazy.

Need to file succession from state papers asap and get higher court injunction.

Keep poking the docile dog with the sharp stick, and eventually, one will see the teeth.

I'm not seeing any teeth.

Sic 'em, Rover!

Reactions: Snuby642
I believe they have went farther than reasonable people will put up with.

Time to report folks that hire illegals.

Boycott family businesses of Dem politicians.

Boycott Dem donors.

Rent billboards.

Organize with your church groups, friends and families.

Hmmm...

The highlighted qualifiers would not SEEM to target ordinary / traditional firearms training. But, then... like the term "assault weapon," any meaning can be inferred to advance an agenda.
Such as your targets loosely resemble the shape of human beings. It's all up for interpretation after all.

We should reshape our steel targets not to offend people that dont like that shape.

They should be in the shape of shooting the finger.

Hmmm...

What if it’s self-defense training to be used during a time of civil disorder...think rioting/looting following extended power outage due to hurricane. If they want to make a point, they’ll find any reason

What if it’s self-defense training to be used during a time of civil disorder...think rioting/looting following extended power outage due to hurricane. If they want to make a point, they’ll find any reason

Naaaaa.... they really mean what they're saying literally, and you can trust them to not abuse it. ;) It's for our own safety!

Just kidding. Of COURSE they'll twist it to put the screws to us... just like the ever-changing definition of the mythical "assault weapon."

Such as your targets loosely resemble the shape of human beings. It's all up for interpretation after all.

Good point. There are some ranges that don't allow human figures on the paper targets being used. :(

Received an email the other day from the NRA which detailed some of the impacts of SB16. The horror of this thing is that it does not just affect magazines and military style rifles but (it appears) virtually every semi-automatic handgun that is "capable" of holding more than 10 rounds and even "parts" of guns.

Even the 1911 is "capable" of holding more than 10 rounds with an extended magazine. I have a hard time naming a semi-automatic pistol larger than a mouse gun that is not "capable" of holding more than 10 rounds.
i don't want to understate the stupid, unconstitutional and dangerous sb16, but the 10 round limitations refer to 'fixed' magazine capacity, akin to a shotgun tube or blind magazine in a rem 700 or the like. then it goes on to ban guns with detachable magazines and evil features including threaded barrels, pistol grips, etc. so by my read, true handguns (glock 17, 1911 etc, not ar15 pistols) aren't being affected, at least in the current draft, unless they have threaded barrels.