• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Virginia Health Commissioner Will Mandate Vaccinations

jerryrva

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Nov 15, 2018
Under Va's medical emergency law he will order all Virginians without a medical opt out to get the vaccine once available. Currently being discussed is an opt out for religious reasons but he opposes that.

I am sure our Doctor by profession Governor will also fully support "sticking it" to the citizens.

• Haha
Reactions: M8541Reaper
I will get one asap due to an underlying heart condition that has me at a higher risk.

Reactions: Ravenworks
Queue the cartoon of wearing a mask = getting a vaccine = herding people onto rail cars to be sent to the gas chamber cartoon in 3...2...1.......

I agree it will not survive SCOTUS review. But I also find it funny that Gov. Blackface, the only Governor with an MD degree, has been absent pretty much during this pandemic.

Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie
Yea I’m sure others will try to push for that as well. They can eat a dick. If I can identify as a non-binary unicorn and have the power to chemically castrate my child as I give them hormones to transition into their own WTF-ever gender they decide they like at age 5, then I can decide that I identify as someone who won’t be getting that bullshit vaccination.

Too bad he can’t do that; it won't survive SCOTUS

SCOTUS has already considered this matter:

It'll be interesting to see if they would reconsider this again, or consider it to be settled law.

I have zero issues with vaccination, either the concept itself or the many that have been hugely beneficial for civilization.

What I have a MASSIVE problem with is forcing an obviously rushed product on the population with likely inadequate long term testing.

Prove to ME it's safe for me and my children and then I'll make a CHOICE.

I think it also is worth considering I don't consider myself or my family at particularly high risk for this and the safety of others outside that circle is not my responsibility or duty.

Never going to stand. Judicial review will kill that better than a bug traveling southbound on a northbound highway.

I have zero issues with vaccination, either the concept itself or the many that have been hugely beneficial for civilization.

What I have a MASSIVE problem with is forcing an obviously rushed product on the population with likely inadequate long term testing.

I think it also is worth considering I don't consider myself or my family at particularly high risk for this and the safety of others outside that circle is not my responsibility or duty.
This.

Reactions: Concrete shooter
ZomboMeme 22082020112503.jpg

Anti-vaxxers and anti-maskers, birds of a feather....
Hmmmm, advocating for a yet to be produced, un-qualified, un-tested vaccine that would come about under some very unusual circumstances/conditions ?

I'd bet you probably think that Hydroxychloroquine is un-tested, dangerous and of no medicinal value in the treatment of Covid-19......... :rolleyes:

As my lib sister likes to say, ‘my body, my choice’ when advocating for Any-term abortion. Guess I’ll be using that as a sound bite going forward when refusing a vaccine rushed to market in response to the politicized scamdemic.

I think VA has surpassed CA, WA and OR as a bastion of Communism...

Shows what happens when complacency sinks into the voting base

This is what happens when three or four street rat counties, two of which are full of DC workers, have the population to outvote the rest of the state. It's basically the hunger games in real life. Even before faggot retard Northam the Republicans were lubing up and raising taxes and regulations, they just switched sides in the spit roast.

Reactions: Nik H
I think VA has surpassed CA, WA and OR as a bastion of Communism...

Shows what happens when complacency sinks into the voting base

Not necessarily. Those others have submitted.

This aint over til its over and about 102 out of 105 counties voted to be 2A sanctuaries.

Ralph can eat a dick.

As others have said, I have no problem with a vaccine...as long as it is proven safe.

Ralph Northam can eat a dick.

Reactions: IrishWind
Not necessarily. Those others have submitted.

This aint over til its over and about 102 out of 105 counties voted to be 2A sanctuaries.

Ralph can eat a dick.

As others have said, I have no problem with a vaccine...as long as it is proven safe.

Ralph Northam can eat a dick.
Bill Gates and Two Toes Fauci have already told you it's safe, now get on the train. ;)

This right here, nuff said!

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Hurt my family with vaccines and I will deliver high speed vaccines myself.

• Love
Reactions: W54/XM-388
After review the pages of military shot records accumulated over 20 years of service.......I'm good....thanks. LMAO

Reactions: clcustom1911
Is there a chance of a North Virginia and a South Virginia. Let the Demwits have NOVA and let the sane folks have South Virginia.

I would recommend letting Alexandria and Arlington join DC, and Louden and Fairfax defect to the Peoples Democratic Republic of Maryland...
...but I live in Fairfax and don't to pay a tax every time it rains.