• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Virginia race on Monday (here we go)

You're wrong. We're taking the mansion and one house.

FTM aka Maddog

Reactions: archangel485
I'm in VA for the weekend. I've seem 10:1 Youngkin-McCauliff signs. I certainly hope he wins bc 90% of Virginians deserve a republican in office. I hope he erases everything Gov Blackface has done.

I'm in VA for the weekend. I've seem 10:1 Youngkin-McCauliff signs. I certainly hope he wins bc 90% of Virginians deserve a republican in office. I hope he erases everything Gov Blackface has done.
Day 1 Youngkin has McCauliff and Blackface picked up and put on Air National Guard Plane with parachutes and drop them in Kabul. Duct tape 2 of those AR15 playguns with the red tips to their hands so the friendlies know they mean business.

• Love
Reactions: Maggot
Dude, you must be in southern VA. I’m up in NOVA, and my vote is like a match in the ocean. Still gonna do it, and hope the rest of the state picks me up. Come on Virginia!

Any and all elections going forward will be decided by the leftist and uniparty. There is no such thing as free and fair elections anymore in the current timeline we we find ourselves in..... Vote harder next time! and dont forget to "own the libs" with quirky slogans ect.. That will certainly show them! Seems like someone around here always has a question....🤔 Oh right! "Had enough yet?"

Williamsburg/Jamestown/Yorktown area. Nova is a lost cause.
Yes it is, but even up here, there is a change in the winds. A small change, but at least a change. I have a much better feeling then the last 8 years. Can’t really explain it, but I do.

Reactions: Maggot
My prediction is the Republican will win Monday night or Tuesday morning but by Friday when all the mail in votes are counted the Democrats will pull ahead for the win……
tell me I’m wrong….

We both know they will just keep printing and counting votes until they win. They have got this formula working after the Trump robbery and they will pull it over and over again.

I'm betting voter turn out will be between 90% and 125% of registered voters. In some areas it will be 99.99% Democrat, even though the area had 60% registered Democrats and in Republican areas turn out will be record lows. Republicans who voted absentee will utterly fail to get their ballots in on time, even if they mailed them two weeks early or dropped them off in person.

We both know they will just keep printing and counting votes until they win. They have got this formula working after the Trump robbery and they will pull it over and over again.

I'm betting voter turn out will be between 90% and 125% of registered voters. In some areas it will be 99.99% Democrat, even though the area had 60% registered Democrats and in Republican areas turn out will be record lows. Republicans who voted absentee will utterly fail to get their ballots in on time, even if they mailed them two weeks early or dropped them off in person.
News 69 is reporting that they are expecting the largest turn out for dead voters in years.

Shits gonna be stolen.

only elections republicans will ever win is the ones the statists/commies/globalists let them win to give an illusion of legitimacy

This. I think legit elections are gone. It’s just gonna depend on how long the people will take it or how long the left can continue their illusion of choice.

I wish those families that live in that area all the best in voting in the person of there choosing but one win will not win the war it's going to be a long drawn out tub of crap before they can say they are able to keep the rights to there children's futures where it belongs at home and not in the hands of comunist or a govement that can hardly wipe it's own ass without streaking .

I wish that meant something. You should have seen the Trump signs vs. Biden. Made you wonder if there were any Biden signs in the state. Yet, it didn't transfer to the results.

I said it in the other thread on this, be careful. While it would be amazing for Youngkin to win, the dem's have a way to pull about 4-5% their way when 99% of the precincts are reporting. My guess is just a guess, and I hope I'm wrong, but I bet at 9:00 on Tuesday night, the tally will show Youngkin ahead 52-42, then from 9-12:00 Tuesday night, you can watch it go to 51-43.......50-44....48-46.......47-47.........46-48 for the loss.

I've never wanted to be wrong so much but it happens in every election here, whether it's for Congress, Gov's, or Presidents.

They are already reporting that Mc has a large lead in the early voting so there's going to be a lot to make up to cover that, as over 1 million have already voted early.

Saturday, in Norfolk, which is solid blue territory, had 40 people show up to see Senator Kaine and McAuliffe. How you win with 40 people showing up to your rally is the same way Biden took VA.

I wish that meant something. You should have seen the Trump signs vs. Biden. Made you wonder if there were any Biden signs in the state. Yet, it didn't transfer to the results.

I said it in the other thread on this, be careful. While it would be amazing for Youngkin to win, the dem's have a way to pull about 4-5% their way when 99% of the precincts are reporting. My guess is just a guess, and I hope I'm wrong, but I bet at 9:00 on Tuesday night, the tally will show Youngkin ahead 52-42, then from 9-12:00 Tuesday night, you can watch it go to 51-43.......50-44....48-46.......47-47.........46-48 for the loss.

I've never wanted to be wrong so much but it happens in every election here, whether it's for Congress, Gov's, or Presidents.

They are already reporting that Mc has a large lead in the early voting so there's going to be a lot to make up to cover that, as over 1 million have already voted early.

Saturday, in Norfolk, which is solid blue territory, had 40 people show up to see Senator Kaine and McAuliffe. How you win with 40 people showing up to your rally is the same way Biden took VA.
Yep. Cause cheating. People need to wake up!

Reactions: NoDopes
With all the bullshit that has happened in the last year and half or more, I can't see how anyone could vote for a democrat candidate.

Seeimg the Biden admin in action for the last 9 months, I REALLY can't see how any AMERICAN could vote for a democrat candidate

but yet, somehow, people are voting for McAuliffe in VA (even though he was for shit in his first term, proven record of shit)

The couple dems I have talked to just simply don't see or understand what is going on.

They also don't believe that the Biden administration (and therefore all dem candidates) have anything but "good intentions" for the "average citizen". They see forced vaccination as for their own safety and 'crazy' Trump supports as being out to kill everyone.

[facepalm]

As people are getting less intelligent and more lazy, whomever owns the evening news owns the vote.

Even teen girls being raped in high school can't change someone's mind about the liberal agenda (see recent news on loudoun county schools systems protecting rapist if you haven't heard)

I'll make the prediction that MC wins by 15 points. Then after winning re-election he goes full California and gets crazy. Hope I'm wrong and you guys in Virginia take your state back. Good luck

I'll make the prediction that MC wins by 15 points. Then after winning re-election he goes full California and gets crazy. Hope I'm wrong and you guys in Virginia take your state back. Good luck
It won't be that close. D are already talking about vote count won't be completed until Friday. Blue states will stay blue. Red states will slowly turn blue with the help of illegals being shipped to red districts.

Republican politicians are useless... even when voted in.

It won't be that close. D are already talking about vote count won't be completed until Friday. Blue states will stay blue. Red states will slowly turn blue with the help of illegals being shipped to red districts.

Republican politicians are useless... even when voted in.
Two sides of the same coin!

The winning votes were cast back in September with mail in ballots for democrats.

Interesting how only dems are suing over mail in ballots in VA

and the USPS states, they have no idea what the dems are suing over, USPS says there is no issue.

something smells

Are dems allowed inside the USPS facility to monitor mail in ballots and how they are handled?

There's already another one that's been filed by conservatives. It's in the Constitution on Virginia as well as in election law that any mailed in ballet SHALL have the last 4 digits of the person's social number on it. In NOVA, they are allowing votes without that to be counted. It's making it's way through court right now, where the court will have no choice but to disqualify those votes without the last 4 digits. The law and constitution are very clear. There's no wiggle room on this one. I thought that was a great move, it puts a warning shot across the bow that you aren't going to get away with that this time around.

I haven't seen a single lawyer say anything other than this is a slam dunk.

There are a lot of people fighting for a fair election right now and the usual methods of scamming the system all have a spotlight shining on them so it's going to be tough to do anything in large quantities this time.

They better be keeping those ballots so we can recount the invalid ones to back them out of the totals.

5skqnr.jpg

On my commute home today, bunch of citizens with Youngkin signs waving US and VA flags on many of the overpasses. Crickets for for the carpet bagger Clinton operative.

My 9 yr old son and I will be first in line tomorrow at the poll.
Im sure you'll both vote Youngkin. 🇺🇸

Reactions: rjacobs
Interesting scene at the polling place where I vote. While normally almost exclusively democrat signs, this morning, nothing but signs for the R candidates. I mean nothing. There were 30-40 signs up, lining the parking lot, and not one of them for a single D candidate, not even the D who's running for this district. There were people for Youngkin with shirts on, sitting out, and greeting you, while I assume the 3 other people sitting on a bench were for Terry, but they had no signs, no Terry shirts, didn't speak to me as I walked past them.

Very interesting dynamic change from the last 10 times I've voted. It's a head scratcher to me. Do you think (or know) that you are so golden that you don't even have to put a sign out at the polling place? Or are you sucking it so badly that you don't waste your (other people's) money?

Kinda looks like the Biden model. Stay away and don't spend any money because you know you're covered at the back end of the process?

Interesting times.

Very interesting dynamic change from the last 10 times I've voted. It's a head scratcher to me. Do you think (or know) that you are so golden that you don't even have to put a sign out at the polling place? Or are you sucking it so badly that you don't waste your (other people's) money?

I think they think they are golden, and don't need to put out the effort. Honestly, I think they are probably right. The promise of free stuff is just too much of a draw. "Let the wealthy pay for my life."

Reactions: greg1147
I see the mail in voting totals show Mc had about 250,000 vote lead with 1.1 million votes cast. Going to be hard to close a 250,000 vote gap in a state this size.

They don't need any signs... They already have enough votes to win in a suitcase. Judge has been paid off also.

Interesting scene at the polling place where I vote. While normally almost exclusively democrat signs, this morning, nothing but signs for the R candidates. I mean nothing. There were 30-40 signs up, lining the parking lot, and not one of them for a single D candidate, not even the D who's running for this district. There were people for Youngkin with shirts on, sitting out, and greeting you, while I assume the 3 other people sitting on a bench were for Terry, but they had no signs, no Terry shirts, didn't speak to me as I walked past them.

Kinda looks like the Biden model. Stay away and don't spend any money because you know you're covered at the back end of the process?

Interesting times.
Yep, the communist demoncrats have already counted the votes.