• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Vortex 2.5-10x32

I have 12 mils of adjustment with a 100 yard zero and some Federal 50 gr. bullets. YMMV.

Not meaning to thread hi jack but I'm looking st a new scope for my deer rifle any one know about the hs line of vortex scopes? Was looking st the 2.5 to 10.

Not meaning to thread hi jack but I'm looking st a new scope for my deer rifle any one know about the hs line of vortex scopes? Was looking st the 2.5 to 10.

They're ok. No side parallax and not first focal plain and not sure if they have illumination. Will work for minute-of-deer groups though, at closer ranges, like 400yrds or so.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

They're ok. No side parallax and not first focal plain and not sure if they have illumination. Will work for minute-of-deer groups though, at closer ranges, like 400yrds or so.

sounds good to me are they good durable scopes? as noted going on a hunting rifle. I don't think I'll need any illumination or FFP for this application just need something better than the BSA crap I have now

Way better than bsa. You're not sacrificing glass quality compared to the pst, just features. No side parallax and no ranging reticle is what stayed me away. Should be plenty durable for your intended purpose.

Boil some water, stick the collar of your tight fitting butler creek in said boiling water for a couple minutes to soften it up. Slide on scope...thank me later.

I'm getting ready to put a scope on my Noveske Rogue Hunter. Will be mainly for hunting coyotes (and maybe prairie dogs if I get out to WY again) and also punching paper. I have a VX3 3.5-10x40 with CDS dial, but am thinking one of these would be better. Your thoughts?

As long as you don't plan on having to do fast target acquisition on 2.5x then its great. That's the ONLY complaint I have about this scope, otherwise Id love it. If this scope was a SFP it would be the best scope under 1K for ARs period. It rides on my 300blk and even at 630 last night I could've made a shot if need be. For the price you cant beat it.

As long as you don't plan on having to do fast target acquisition on 2.5x then its great. That's the ONLY complaint I have about this scope, otherwise Id love it. If this scope was a SFP it would be the best scope under 1K for ARs period. It rides on my 300blk and even at 630 last night I could've made a shot if need be. For the price you cant beat it.

This is the same scope except a larger OBJ, no side focus, and SFP.

Vortex Optics - Viper PST 2.5-10x44 EBR-1 MOA