• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Optics Vortex Fury HD 5000

eboggs

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 12, 2009
Ohio, USA
Used Vortex Fury HD 5000 (NON-AB model).

I picked these up here a few months ago, and they've been great to use on the local range, but they just aren't getting used like I thought, so instead of them just sitting, Id like to move them along.

What you see is what you get, Binos, Tripod adaptor stud, tripod adaptor (Arca) This particular brand is from Amazon, nothing fancy and probably Chinese, but I personally like it better than Vortex's adaptor, so much so that I sold my Vortex one and picked up another one of these for my Razor HDs.

Since I do not have the Vortex case, They will ship in the Eberlestock pouch, which comes with the harness and their dangler pouch too (not pictured). Yes, it has my initials on it but consider it a freebee. ;)

They work as they should and have no damage or blemishes. A bit dirty? but glass is clear and free of blemishes. Don't mind my crappy picture just showing that they work. And you have that Vortex Warranty fo - life.

$650 shipped CONUS. Paypal FF or cover fee, or Venmo.

fury1.jpg

fury2.jpg

fury3.jpg

fury4.jpg

fury5.jpg

fury7.jpg

fury6.jpg