• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Vortex Gen II PST

Re: Vortex Gen II PST

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bedlam</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is in the Gen II that's different?</div></div>

I'd like to know as well.

JW

I'm just hoping that I'll get my "GEN 1" first. Been waiting since last December.

With a recent release of their Gen II tactical scope, I'm wondering about upgrade cycle on other products. I just purchased a PST and if its going to be upgraded in a month or so, I would just as soon wait for the latest improvement. If you read the link it states theres mention of a resettable zero stop. I'm wondering if they may have done away with shims. Along with some other plus, maybe a new reticule?

http://www.vortexoptics.com/product/razor-hd-gen-2-1-6x24-riflescope-with-jm-1-reticle

Sam! You're alive
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: John2247</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd like to see a Gen ? 2.5-10 FFP. I'm wondering if this is in the works. </div></div>
Like!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sam! You're alive
laugh.gif
</div></div>

LOL, yeah they let me out once in a while!
grin.gif

While we're on the topic,
I would love to see a Gen II Razor HD 5-20 with 10 mils per rev. That would make it just perfect imo.

Hey Sam... is there gonna be a gen II Razor 5-20x?
wink.gif
You know, 10mil turrets, bigger dots for the christmas tree?
smile.gif

I hate to leave you guys guessing, but I just can't say anything about any new product development until it is officially announced.

I figure you probably cant say but would the new upgrades to the gen2 razor be available to the gen 1 5-20 razor like the new ultra forgiving eye box? And it would totally make my year if you announced a new 10 mil per turn turret upgrade, just saying.
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hk dave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Sam... is there gonna be a gen II Razor 5-20x?
wink.gif
smile.gif
</div></div>

We do have the EBR-2B. Dots are much darker than the original EBR-2 and has been around a good while now,well over a year anyways.

Scott

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scoop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How about a 1-6 in the PST line? Please?
</div></div>

Would like to see this more than a FFP 1-4

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scott_at_Vortex</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hk dave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Sam... is there gonna be a gen II Razor 5-20x?
wink.gif
smile.gif
</div></div>

We do have the EBR-2B. Dots are much darker than the original EBR-2 and has been around a good while now,well over a year anyways.

Scott </div></div>

I love the dot size of the EBR-2B but like where the numbers are located in the EBR-2.

Make an EBR-2 with heavier dots and 10 mil turrets and it would become the perfect scope.
laugh.gif

I'm even wondering why they would come out with a gen 2 already if they still haven't fulfilled their orders with their venders. I have been waiting for my PST for about a month already....just saying

1. There isn't a gen 2 PST

2. The gen 2 Razor is a totally different scope with different parts from the PST so it would have no affect on how fast they can build PSTs to fill orders.

I wish they could get the PSTs out the door, my AR is begging for new glass right now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: green338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm even wondering why they would come out with a gen 2 already if they still haven't fulfilled their orders with their venders. I have been waiting for my PST for about a month already....just saying </div></div>

I've been waiting since January.

I'll have to go ahead and third or fourth the 2.5-10 FFP. I don't buy SFP scopes anymore (unless 1-4x), I went with Bushnell instead of Vortex BECAUSE the 2.5-10 wasn't offered in FFP. I figure the 3.5-12x44 Elite Tactical FFP was about the same price range I would have seen a 2.5-10 FFP PST in. I'm happy with it but I would have liked some sort of zero stop and red illumination instead of green.

If you guys at Vortex aren't picking up on what I'm saying... I'm pretty sure you would grab some business from Bushnell by making this scope an FFP thanks to the other features.