• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Vortex Razor HD AMG 6-24 Illuminated EBR-7B FFP BRAND NEW IN THE BOX

Centuriator

Dude...you're being very un-Dude.
Banned !
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2012
Middle 'Merica!
I'm selling this scope because I'm selling the rifle I purchase for it. I never removed this scope from the box. I have "good guy" status on this forum, under my current name "Centuriator" and my previous name "Amsdorf." I am on Gunbroker with 270 ratings and A+ status. I'm on eBay since 1999 with 527 rated transactions and I'm A+ there too.

I'd like to sell this to a Sniper's Hide member rather than sell to the unwashed masses elsewhere. :)

Here are the details/specs on it: CLICK HERE

Click on this link to see the photos of the optic in the box and the manufacturer's photo.

PRICE: $1899.00, free ground shipping to your CONUS location. AK and HI extra.

FIRM. FIXED. DON'T ASK OTHERWISE.
No trades.
Payment via USPS Money order only, no exceptions.
I will cover the cost of shipping, if you want insurance, that's you.

CONTACT ME AT [email protected] with questions. Listing this many places, so use email to communicate.

LET ME REPEAT THAT: USE EMAIL TO COMMUNICATE.

20190111_153319.jpg

Last edited:
I'd like to buy it. I'm just not sure why you can't do pay pal to uphold everyone's interests?

"I'm just not sure why you can't do pay pal to uphold everyone's interests?"

PayPal is fanatically anti-gun. You want it, you can buy it.

You are a new hide member. You joined this forum less than a month ago and you are questioning the integrity and honesty of a long time member who has easily proven bona fides? Not good.

USPS Money Orders only. Don't like that? OK, don't buy it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ravenyzf-r6
Good point. I can surely understand that standpoint. I was just punching out an email to you. I am curious how the transaction should go to be beneficial for both parties?

If you want it, the terms and conditions are clearly stated, easy to understand. Pay for it, and you will get it. Beneficial for both parties that way. If you don't like the terms and conditions of the sale, then don't buy it. Your choice. Thanks.

I use PayPal because it is the most convenient for me and I’ve used it since they began, but I agree with above. I do not like their anti 2A mindset either and will happily send a USPS MO to help a guy with his stance.

SPF to Muley Buck, but I welcome others who want it to let me know here, in case Muley Buck does not come through.