• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Voting Early?

I voted today and it’s not looking good for Beto. There was a bus full of senior citizens in line ahead of me and a dude wearing a Budweiser wife beater right behind me.

republicans shoot themselves in the foot because unlike dems, they dont go to every house in every town and city and get that person to mail in a ballot

the dems will go to a old age home and have them sign on the dotted line

they hire busses to bring people to the polls if they want, and they have for decades

republicans sit on their ass and get out smarted and out worked every election

every soros funded bus in a big city should have a republican bus right behind them to get what they can...never seen it and never will
even in small local elections.

I worked as an independent strategic advisor for a number of conservative candidates who were running in local elections. I was amazed at the wealth of resources that the leftists had at their disposal, even for something as small as township supervisor and school board races.

the bad guys had direct access to moveon strategists who gave them talking points, attack and defense strategies, community activism strategies, disinformation assistance, and even professional posters who would gang-attack the conservative candidates on local FB forums. Everything they did was choreographed for maximum effectiveness. It was like trying to fight Satan, knowing that he has 6,000 years of winning experience to my 50.

the local republicans were too busy fucking each other over because of some idiotic power play of "who was in charge", that they couldn't even remember to remove someone off the R ballot who had swapped allegiances and was now running a joint campaign with the ultra-leftists.

Amazingly we won all but one of the races, but that was in spite of the R party, and solely because of the political makeup of the area. Even so it was far closer than it should have been ...... and more blue state outsiders are moving in every year. Next time we might not be so lucky.

even in small local elections.

I worked as an independent strategic advisor for a number of conservative candidates who were running in local elections. I was amazed at the wealth of resources that the leftists had at their disposal, even for something as small as township supervisor and school board races.

the bad guys had direct access to moveon strategists who gave them talking points, attack and defense strategies, community activism strategies, disinformation assistance, and even professional posters who would gang-attack the conservative candidates on local FB forums. Everything they did was choreographed for maximum effectiveness. It was like trying to fight Satan, knowing that he has 6,000 years of winning experience to my 50.

the local republicans were too busy fucking each other over because of some idiotic power play of "who was in charge", that they couldn't even remember to remove someone off the R ballot who had swapped allegiances and was now running a joint campaign with the ultra-leftists.

Amazingly we won all but one of the races, but that was in spite of the R party, and solely because of the political makeup of the area. Even so it was far closer than it should have been ...... and more blue state outsiders are moving in every year. Next time we might not be so lucky.
1000%

look at guy like rand paul

while having good ideas he, is exactly what the dems dont deal with and how they are always on the same team

he votes no because its not "perfect" yet by voting no it leaves the dems in the drivers seat

every one has to get on the same page to regain power and create a powerful base that breeds like minded thinkers

then you can negotiate from a position of power not hat in hand like repubs have for the last 30 years