• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vudoo Barrel Contour pick

Go find a local match. There will be plenty of people there willing to let you fondle their stocks/chassis.
I do compete in my local monthly match of about 20 shooters. It is a smaller unsanctioned match. We only have one regular shooting a Vudoo in a Manners. Everyone else is shooting CZ, Ruger, Savage and the occasional Bergara. I'd have to drive 2-3 hours to attend a larger match.

Who is the local Vudoo dealer to Ohio? Do they keep much inventory? I'm having a hard time finding anyone with a selection of the nicer stocks to compare side by side. I occasionally run across a fellow shooter with one of the many stocks, but hard to remember what one was like a few months ago when looking at another. Thinking about just starting out with the Bravo since it's not terribly high priced then saving up for a Manners or Foundation if the Bravo doesn't work out.
Greg @ Trigger Group in Columbus. But he only gets barreled actions I believe. Not sure if he has any now but if he does tell him I sent you. As far as stocks the Bravo is good. I wasn't a fan and switched to a MPA BA Comp after two outings. It just never felt good for me.

I do compete in my local monthly match of about 20 shooters. It is a smaller unsanctioned match. We only have one regular shooting a Vudoo in a Manners. Everyone else is shooting CZ, Ruger, Savage and the occasional Bergara. I'd have to drive 2-3 hours to attend a larger match.
Where are you in Ohio?

Try out a centerfire match. It may not be a Vudoo in the chassis but you can still get a feel for it.

I have 20 inch Kukri ran it in a MPA comp ba with the internal weights still to butt heavy switch to hybrid MPA with internal weights just slightly butt heavy not bad but for PRs shooting not good enough.
would go with heavier barrel for MPA chassis.
I have the same set up , and I am thinking of ordering the internal weights. I see you said it was still butt heavy. Did you get any of the Grey Ops external weights ?

Yes I put one on each side still slightly off,If I put bipod on it’s perfect.

I would get a Rim-X and a 18" Straight Jacket Armory 1:14 twist barrel!!