• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Walking Dead Zombie Prepper MultiGun Oct. 26-27 2013

Eric-TNVC

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2013
SOUTH
www.tnvc.com
WalkingDead_2013_zps3ed7f574.jpg

TNVC is extremely excited to be back sponsoring the Walking Dead 2013 Zombie Prepper Multi-Gun Competition. For the folks that don't know, this is first original night-only 3-Gun competition. Zombies invade the CCC Security Range in Cresson, Texas on the night of October 26-27. We are teaming up again this year with our good buddies at AAC to bring you another great night vision/ Suppressor Stage! Check out the video below of last years event.

FYI Our good friends at Team Wendy really came through and wanted to push over a few of their new LTP helmets for the folks that want to come run our stage to use. These will be the first LTP helmets in use outside of the military testing for Team Wendy. See them first at the TNVC/AAC stage of the 2013 Walking Dead Zombie Prepper Multi-Gun!

For more info or directions, CLICK HERE; otherwise enjoy the video!

We love being in the great state of Texas! We sell a boat load of NV out to this great state and love the people and neighborhood of Cresson where they invite us every year to be part of their neighborhood! We're also pretty darn excited to bring the first Team Wendy LTP helmets to the lime light. Many folks are going to get to wear it for the first time as well, which is really cool.

VIc

Wish it were here. Saw your goodies up here at the Oregon Sniper Challenge. Cool stuff and on my shopping list. The guys at TNVC really do know their stuff. I was impressed.

Wish it were here. Saw your goodies up here at the Oregon Sniper Challenge. Cool stuff and on my shopping list. The guys at TNVC really do know their stuff. I was impressed.

Glad you got to make it to that shoot. Thank you for the kind words, we do our best with all our NV training to our LE and Mil folks.

Vic

WalkingDead_2013_zps3ed7f574.jpg

TNVC is extremely excited to be back sponsoring the Walking Dead 2013 Zombie Prepper Multi-Gun Competition. For the folks that don't know, this is first original night-only 3-Gun competition. Zombies invade the CCC Security Range in Cresson, Texas on the night of October 26-27. We are teaming up again this year with our good buddies at AAC to bring you another great night vision/ Suppressor Stage! Check out the video below of last years event.

FYI Our good friends at Team Wendy really came through and wanted to push over a few of their new LTP helmets for the folks that want to come run our stage to use. These will be the first LTP helmets in use outside of the military testing for Team Wendy. See them first at the TNVC/AAC stage of the 2013 Walking Dead Zombie Prepper Multi-Gun!

Good meeting you at the shoot eric and using your gear. Lots of fun and a great experience, I'll be saving up for some Sentinels soon.