• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wall Mount for AMP Pilots from Inline Fabrication ... Am I alone?

rustyinbend

GySgt USMC 1976-1992
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Dec 9, 2018
    Bend, Oregon
    I've asked Dan at Inline Fabrication to make me a wall-mount similar to his Hornady Loc-n-Load Wall-Mount Rack ... that will hold six AMP Pilots and a Shell-Holder-Grip. The super-rough design looks like this:

1614268378373.png

Gave him all the dimensions, and told him I'd fund the first few for myself, then he's welcome to market and sell on-demand. Anybody else out there interested, or am I the only one that is tired of the cheap little "storage baggies", or that thinks the Creedmoor Pilot Holder is a lousy solution. (I have tons of wall-space, but zero-shelf-space.)

Basically asking for one of these wall-mounts (below) ... for my AMP Pilots and Shell-Grip. Am I alone?

IMG_4333.jpg

How are you going to store the shell holders, seems like you are still missing a place for them to match up to the pilots?

How are you going to store the shell holders, seems like you are still missing a place for them to match up to the pilots?
    Shell-holders are the same ones used in the press. I'd just keep it in the same place I always keep it. I have a Tupperware container for each caliber I reload, and shell-holders are stored in the little green Redding case they were designed for. This wall-mounted storage would be for stuff that is unique and specific to the AMP system. Make sense?

Reactions: Herb Stoner
    Mine live in an empty Lapua plastic brass case. That’s fine enough for me.

There was a guy on here making 3d printed mounts. I have one for my Henderson that holds pilots, cutter heads and stops. I just don't remember who