• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Wall Street MNS

maxpower220

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2010
Pensacola, FL
OK movie. While many thought the 80s movie was great, I thought it was good. This one does not come across as good, but M. Douglas did carry the movie with his acting presence.

This is best served as a rental. Not great, not terrible.

Re: Wall Street MNS

Worth the price of admission..totally explained in detail how America got into this financial mess.

But this is an Oliver Stone movie so it will be heavily slanted to the left bashing capitalism rather than telling how Wall Street really screwed things up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jtpickens</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But this is an Oliver Stone movie so it will be heavily slanted to the left bashing capitalism rather than telling how Wall Street really screwed things up. </div></div>

Actually I thought it was a pretty middle of the road telling.

Obviously things were screwed up. I thought the movie did a decent job of telling that greed and no ethics caused the disaster. It seemed fairly middle of the road to me, unless you see the movie telling us that the government stopped regulating skewed.